neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I received two rarities today. One is of the Floa race, which granted foresight into the future, and was considered very valuable even when it was alive. The other is a Derun, which are known to be master mimics.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I also just received this absolutely beautiful and rare angel companion that I will treasure very much. She is really awesome and looking forward bonding with her. She has an amazing write up and learning about the fact, only 8 known to be kept is just makes her even more unique. :)

My other similarly rare creature is called ULI. And he has the same rarity number 8 kept in the entire world.
-arianna- wrote: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:57 pm
Light Night wrote:Just received my order. As promised here is my rare spirit that choose me:

Spirit: Angel / Race: Esalmytha / Known to be kept, ever: 8

First I was shocked that an angel choose me since I strictly chose DA or BA. Then this race I have zero information on and the card only tells about the spirit itself specifically. Anyone knows this race of angels please help :pray: .

Thanks. And I hope more will share what there rare spirit is. I am super curious ::Anyone::
The same kind of angel chose me too! I just received the vessel and the name of the race sounded familiar, so I did a search and apparently that's where I'd read the name before. It's really weird that an angel chose me and the timing makes it even crazier. I don't really know where my angel's description ends and where the race's description begins, it's the way the info is written that doesn't make it apparent. I also don't know if they have sexes, because I only got a name for my angel but no sex and I don't know if they forgot to print it or if they don't have a sex. I'll probably open a ticket and ask about that.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I received mine as well this week. I truly happy about him coming to me and treasure him being such a rarity. His write up is very similar to this one here but than it’s changes to a personal description of him which makes me eager to really concentrate on bonding with him as he is truly fantastic to have around.
Some people collect estate jewels. I realised, I love rare spirits which wasn’t really planned as such and I do love all of mine, yet I seem to attract rarity spirits to myself. And that makes spirit keeping for me to be even more dedicated ;) .

Zelda wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:35 pm Just got mine. :applause:

Race: Zulos Age: 558 yrs
Known to be kept, ever: less than 25
Earthen Realm

Zulos were vibrantly colored bird-like entities that had a rainbow of colors in their feathers. They had a beautiful song which put people into a trance-like state which made their minds vulnerable. It was a defensive gift for the Zulos and they used it to subdue a predator and give them an action via telepathy. Upon discovery they were sought after by countless humans for their abilities, which caused them to be hunted and captured to extinction.

'A' was never captured and lived out his life in the wild. He is a very friendly companion who manifests in his full, vibrant colors.

:heart: :rainbow: :heart:

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi @Aurum , I have came across with your post here because I have recived few rare Spirits from this item.

I am curious about this Immortal, and how is it going with yours? Have you been able to connect with yours?
Aurum wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:33 pm My life just seems to be full of pleasant surprises lately :U . After a long wait I received my rare spirit today, or rather an entity since they are immortal.

Race: Autibar

Known to be kept, ever : less than 35

Name : A

Description:
Race of Immortals who govern in the Astral Realm, and have made appearances in the Earthen Realm as guides to certain people. They have an extremely powerful presence, and can feel like a mental weight when they are trying to connect with someone. It´s like being in a heavy, dense fog that you feel is vitally important. Their messages come through to humans like webs of informational strings. They can be difficult to understand, at first, but through repeated exposure their ability to communicate is clearer with each interaction. They have an amazing ethereal energy that just rips you right into the Astral Realm. They are great for working on Third Eye efforts, and for working with any Astral energy, spirit, magick, entity, etc.

I'm just amazed, not what I expected at all and such wonderful surprise. In a short period of time two immortal beings have chosen me as their companion, I feel very honoured.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:37 am Hi @Aurum , I have came across with your post here because I have recived few rare Spirits from this item.

I am curious about this Immortal, and how is it going with yours? Have you been able to connect with yours?
Aurum wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:33 pm My life just seems to be full of pleasant surprises lately :U . After a long wait I received my rare spirit today, or rather an entity since they are immortal.

Race: Autibar

Known to be kept, ever : less than 35

Name : A

Description:
Race of Immortals who govern in the Astral Realm, and have made appearances in the Earthen Realm as guides to certain people. They have an extremely powerful presence, and can feel like a mental weight when they are trying to connect with someone. It´s like being in a heavy, dense fog that you feel is vitally important. Their messages come through to humans like webs of informational strings. They can be difficult to understand, at first, but through repeated exposure their ability to communicate is clearer with each interaction. They have an amazing ethereal energy that just rips you right into the Astral Realm. They are great for working on Third Eye efforts, and for working with any Astral energy, spirit, magick, entity, etc.

I'm just amazed, not what I expected at all and such wonderful surprise. In a short period of time two immortal beings have chosen me as their companion, I feel very honoured.
Hi, sorry for answering this so late.

I do think I connect with him quite easily, I feel that immortal energy is easiest for me to connect. Apart from that, there's not much to report, I suppose, I feel a sense of positive energy and feelings when I hold the vessel and trey to connect with the Autibar but that's it. No messages or information.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I just recived mine, my 5th RARITY, A TARDAN. :) mine is a few years younger and very similar and powerful creature. Greatful for having him. I assume it's a male. No gender was told. I yet to connect with him. I haven't any sign or shadow movement that I was able to pick upon yet. I remember when I got my rare ULLI, he was crawling all over me 😂. He is still nice and active. Love these precious friends from this section.
Talondri wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:35 pm My second rarity has arrived!

Earthen Realm Creature
Race: Tardan
Known to be kept, ever: >75
Name: :baghead:

Race of Earthen Realm beings who, in life, were entities who were reptilian, with elongated, arrowhead shaped scales of green/brown color across their body. They were precision predators who could take down prey twice their size. They were extremely gifted when it came to predication, and the ability to know the movements of their prey before they moved. When one of their scales was taken and placed on a piece of weaponry, the person wielding the weapon would have this gift of foresight. The Tardans were hunted to extinction for their scales, and their scales were sold across the world to the highest bidders. :baghead: lived his entire life in the wild, and lived a long & happy life in the forests of present-day France. He is serious, on task, and helps you stay alert & aware of all around you. He gives the gift of foresight, and knowing the future.

I am glad to know he was not one of the members of his race that was killed for his scales!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”