AngelikaMagick - Etsy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
venusian_entity
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

I want to give a shout out to AngelikaMagick of Etsy. She is super kind, sweet and responsive. She has available very affordable spirits. I felt a calling to one of her spirits as soon as I saw the picture. It was a living entity puppy. When I welcomed the puppy, she manifested right away in the candle flame! I am still new to spirit keeping but aside from Creepy Hollows, that was the only spirit who manifested IMMEDIATELY for me! I am very pleased and I adore my puppy. () <3 I will definitely purchase from her again!

CherryCherry
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Astaroth
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi. Thanks for sharing your experience! I will definitely check out Angelika's page on Etsy.

I too have had a recent experience with spell work. I've been working with Beatrice. She also runs her own store on Etsy. It's called beatademonica. She was very kind, listened to me and helped me deal with my situation. I am very thankful for her1 ha help.

Maybe my experience will be useful for someone))

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

CherryCherry wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:24 pm Hi. Thanks for sharing your experience! I will definitely check out Angelika's page on Etsy.

I too have had a recent experience with spell work. I've been working with Beatrice. She also runs her own store on Etsy. It's called beatademonica. She was very kind, listened to me and helped me deal with my situation. I am very thankful for her1 ha help.

Maybe my experience will be useful for someone))
HEY
You never answered the CH mod in this thread
post857576.html#p857576
so what are you a shill for this 'Beatrice' person or what? What are you getting out of this, or are you maybe that seller yourself? Lol.

Also I've looked at the shop you're advertising and I would recommend everyone stay away from it. There's a demonic pact for 17,000 dollars if you want to be broke and stupid while you're at it. There are so many shops that look identical to this on Etsy and they are all equally laughable. Scammers abound in this sphere. I can tell you this is bs because I've actually worked with the kind of magic that person is claiming to sell. If anyone legit leaves a good review it's placebo or fear of retaliation.

I hope everyone will THINK before buying from people like this. Why is it whenever a witch is supposedly all-powerful on Etsy it's offering demonic magic? Because people still falsely believe that demonic and black magic = more powerful and will pull in the sales. There is no logic in this. If it's a powerful witch then they would know something more than this. They are doing what sells and they aren't who they claim to be.
I can point out a number of red flags, like the mention of a totally fake demoness. But then again, I'd rather not, as those make it easy to spot scammers and I wouldn't like them to get better at their game.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Seller Review”