You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

bigorangecat wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:00 am I don't often post here, but while scrolling through the forums out of boredom...
That's actually an awesome story, thanks for sharing that!

I did an in depth study of djinn for two years for a series of novels I'm working, and I'm willing to bet money that that 'client' is middle-eastern. I found it amazing how commonplace all of this is to them, which makes it difficult to find information. They don't really discuss it because it's like cutting grass--its all just routine.

mcm442
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:23 am
Lol yeah. I believe that most Keepers may not encounter situations like this if they don't work closely with humans on a daily basis. Experiences like this make me appreciate the extent to which my Keep goes to ensure I stay out of trouble. It could have been quite uncomfortable, after all.

When you commanded your spirits, do you think they may have sized him up? And could this have made his spirit become guarded in response? I believe that shielding might not seem necessary since you have already seen each other, and he may not be intentionally negative about it. Nonetheless, it wouldn't hurt to shield yourself, as it may prevent you from dealing with any negative energies from him, if there are any. In the meantime, you could tell them to make their presence less known at work.
Okay, so as I said, there IS a bit more to this. 'I' had actually, I guess you could say, 'probed' when I was sitting in a stall and he was at the sink. That's a skill I actually cultivated from MA training back when I was a young-un, and 'technically' is not related to paranormal. I heard him let out a whine when I did and then heard his footsteps exiting quickly. That actually shocked me.

I have a rule about being in the bathroom with me--they don't come in, and that's for their 'safety', lol. I called them immediately and commanded them that he was to be given a lot of space, and to leave him alone no matter what. If he felt me, I worried they might be sensed also. As I said before, I'm understanding of mental illness, and it is not my wish to do anything that might make their situation worse.

That's why I know they were on the low key already when he saw them.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Here's my 2 cents on the matter.

Let's assume your guess about your co-worker having Tourette's Syndrome is correct. I myself have tics, which are very common for people born with certain neurological and/or developmental disabilities, one of which I myself was born with. And because of this I've noticed other people, aka "normie folk" as I call them, interpret me as being unusual, "off", and weird. This could be the only reason why your co-worker acted the way he did.

You seem very confident that he saw your Spirit Friends, and are concerned that your co-worker might come after you, or are just concerned about Their safety, if I've read your post correctly.

In my opinion, I wouldn't be concerned. Other than anything related to magick, he can't do anything. If you're very uncomfortable about this, Creepy Hollows does offer a "cloaking" service that prevents other people from seeing and hearing your Spookies. You could try this:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding- ... aking.html
or
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/portable ... tones.html

Remember, you are the leader in your Spirit Family, and what you say goes. If you don't want your Spirits to communicate with him, then you let Them know. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
Zodiac:

bigorangecat wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:00 am I don't often post here, but while scrolling through the forums out of boredom, I ran across this thread and had to share a similar story.
Thank you for sharing your story. I will admit I got a good giggle out of it.

It sounds a little similar to some experiences a witch friend of mine have had with her patients/clients. She used to work nightshifts in a care home and a few of the specific/special care needs folks she looked after would comment on the spirits that accompanied her on her shifts.

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”