StarofHope
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

I see, so that's how it could work. Thank you @ASTER , right now I have one master vessel for all of them, they are all one mixed group. If they are to be divided into groups of similars, maybe it would be a good idea to have different master vessels too 🤔. I do like to carry around their vessels.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

If your master vessel is neutral art it'll be fine all of them on it all together. But when you are dealing with communication or interact together, you might want to create groups because it's easier to address them together for tasking, for example for protection, or prosperity, or healing those with similar capabilities.
StarofHope wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:56 am I see, so that's how it could work. Thank you @ASTER , right now I have one master vessel for all of them, they are all one mixed group. If they are to be divided into groups of similars, maybe it would be a good idea to have different master vessels too 🤔. I do like to carry around their vessels.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Yunapiper
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you think about them being with you for a lifetime and beyond then you can realise that there is no stress to trying to get to know them. As our gifts develop we get more intuned with who is who. I try and remember birthdays and do something together. I give offerings when I can. I recommend getting a aeon orb so they can all get something they like at their convience. Just be you and share what you like and know you always got a friend whenever your down or feel alone. It will become natural to you. We don't need to push friendship. Be authentic. They know you and your past and future. They see if your sad, and will want tonhelp. You will find yourself everyday full of love As They go out their way to cheer you up. It's the best things I've everndone. I wouldn't change them for NOTHING. No money, no bounty. I am so grateful for them and this path. You will discover we are no different to them. They want you to get the best out of this life. They have lived so They understand you more than you think. They will send you signs to show their there. And will be the best friends you could ever ask for. I do a daily good morning and goodnight meeting and say what's on my mind. They always surprise me and read my mind and help me with before I ask. There's a power of the keeper spell that's good for helping group tasks. But really it's you're journey. So do what is right for you. There's no right or wrong. Thats not how the universe works. It's working for you not against you. I recommend finding out who your guides are it will help you understand more about your path and will unlock more about how they have guided you on your life.
Last edited by Yunapiper on Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

You don't need a reason to help someone ^^

Return to “Spirit Keeping”