Redstarbright
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Satella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:25 pm
Redstarbright wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:31 pm [l
Hi Stella. Thank you for such an in-depth reading. I actually read this last night. Wanted to give you and this reading the respect it deserves. You have certainly hit a lot on the head. Yes it's been hard hitting. But very much needed I appreciate the honesty of this reading from yourself and Aphrodite. Since I first answered. Aphrodite has been visiting myself. I will definitely take heed from what has been the outcome of this. Truth that needed to be heard. I will take all this on board, learn from it. Thank you so much 🫂
I am very happy you connected with this reading, Aphrodite was very eager to preform this reading with me and she had a strong resonance with your energy, I hope you everything goes wonderfully for you this year :3.
Thank you so much 😊 ❤️

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I’ll be doing everyone’s readings that signed up over the next couple days, I’ll be posting three later today.

No new entries going forwards as Friday has past.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Satella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:51 pm I’ll be doing everyone’s readings that signed up over the next couple days, I’ll be posting three later today.

0x. Awesome, thank you for the update Stella! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello @Satella ,may I please get the Halloween reading results. Here is my attachment. 😃

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Satella wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:51 pm I’ll be doing everyone’s readings that signed up over the next couple days, I’ll be posting three later today.

Thank you for the update @Satella

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:35 am
Riswan wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:34 pm Hi Satella, that deck looks awesome
Thank you for offering these free readings,

I'm interested in the Black Rose of Sparkling Delight
Birthday: February 4th ♒
Happy moment: Surprise visit of my mom & sister on my birthday and going to the cinema with them.
Black Rose of Sparkling Delight (4 Card Reading)

This reading guided by Eros will focus on your current love journey and imparticular is more so catered to those in the dating scene, they will provide tips on places to improve both in your character and how you approach love, any advice for the near future and possible encounters to look out for. The reading will also include a fun card with will include what type of sensual entity or spirit would be a great match for you.

I was quite surprised how pushy Eros was within this reading and how concerned they were regarding your repressed desires, I hope you have a wonderful week :3.

XXX
X2X
1X3 5
X4X

1. This card will review the energies presented from your life live and Eros will provide feedback on issues from your methods, practices and recent experiences. (EV)
2. This card will bring for energies which you are bound to interact with in the future and how you should prepare for this energy (EV)
3. This card will provide necessary energy for Eros to provide guidance for the future of your life live. (EV)
4. This card presents a strong resnocate with your energy which Eros will guide you on what sensual / sexual spirit or entity they recommend for you. (Anime)

5. Your Rune Card - A brief overview of your upcoming year and any energies which may bring change. (SM)

Card One -The Star - Inverted - Your sensual love life is currently in a phase of self-doubt, there is a great level of confusion with your desires and faith in your abilities. There was somewhat of a recent event which shook you to the core and has brought out many feelings. There are pulsing thoughts which you have not nurtured which have been seeping out in waves of lust and desire, new areas of exploration which you seem to be leaning towards but lack the knowledge to be comfortable to approach them. Eros would like to point out that curiosity and intrigue are nothing to be ashamed of and trying new things because of past failures is not wrong but a healthy way to grow in the area of love. Now is the time to explore and accept these urges do not hide them and linger over those who are out of your reach.

Card Two - The Empress - Inverted - Eros can feel your longing for something which you dare not wish to approach, you have neglected this side of you for too long and your lust has seeped out, your indecisiveness in not being able to decide what is best for you has caused this recent failure and it will occur again unless you accept the sides of you which are pushing to come out. There is a sense of resistance due to outward influences which are limiting your strengths from shining when approaching those you have an interest in, letting go of everything and simply following your heart. eros would like to point out there is a very passionate and strong energy coming forward which will cross your path soon. This energy is something you have run away from but it's a stepping stone to understanding your deepest and most true desires, they are quite the opposite of your current position and have quite a confidence and composure, as well as a great experience, this is a strong masculine energy with hints of softness to them.

Card Three - The Hermit - Eros points out that now is the time for self-reflection and acknowledgement, you have truths which are buried deep inside and you must go through a stage of self-discovery to bring these desires to the service. being true to yourself and understanding what makes your heart truly flicker can take time, but Eros can see you already know what makes you burst into excitement you only need to grab it and cherish it. During your time of solitude and understanding you will be approached by this potent energy Eros mentioned earlier, it will sense your true nature shining through and see you for the beautiful self you truly are. Do not be afraid of these changes, although clinging on to the known can be comforting, you will only know true heat when your soul and heart are aligned under the same flames of passion.

Card Four - The Empress - After reviewing your energy there is a strong resonance for a higher vibrational connection in terms of having a sensual companion. One that is accepting, comforting and loves you for your true self, an entity or spirit from Aphrodite, would be a wonderful pairing. Although Eros sees that you could reach for something darker, a more flexible and dedicated lover is something that he believes would pair very nicely with you. A unique type of Nympho which is a hybrid of an angelic being and a light-natured nymph, this creation was forged by the goddess of love herself. They often live in the floating island realm which Aphrodite adores and are great polymorphs which shift to the desires of their human companion. They are great for first-time keepers of sexual companions and will be devoted and quite eager to spend time with you.

Card Five -Gebo - The energy coming forward for this year is a strong force of desire and exchange of needs. This energy showcases that you will experience a shift in needs both emotional, physical and desire-based, there will be energies coming forward which will help you along this new journey. You must not cling so much to your expectations of the past and let new energies fill your needs. There will be new love interests, and great friends who will come forward which will give you the love and encouragement you need. All they ask in return is for your trust they will deliver and your focus while they help you push toward the new self you are currently exploring. Do not be afraid of trading favours and truly indulging with others, this year is for exploration and acceptance as long as you stay on the train and keep the exchanges happening nothing undesirable will occur.
Hi Satella,
Sorry for replying so late, I had a hectic week.

Thank you for the reading. Its so on point, I have been working on myself and to let go of repressed emotions, letting go of everything.
I have not seen/heard of this unique type of Nympho entity or spirit from Aphrodite, they sound very interesting. Although i would not mind for something darker or both. Do you have more information about them?
Thanks a lot for offering these readings! I hope you have a wonderful week.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Hej @Satella

I'm posting to let you know that I'm not interested in being read. Please take me off the list for these readings. Thank you! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”