new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

If anyone has a Bakeneko in their keep, what are they like? What’s it like working with them? I’m quite curious whether they are considered Lighter Dark Arts or Darker Dark Arts?

Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
Zodiac:

I have two, G I have had with me for I think close to two and a half years now. while Y on the other hand is a recent addition to the family, so we're still getting to know each other.

What I can say about Y at the moment though is that he is a youngster and a very energetic prankster.

G is a fiercely loyal, daring and quirky spirit... and can be an utter derp (just like an actual cat) at times. While he might act like a derp from time to time, he is very clever and highly intelligent and a fountain of knowledge and source of good ideas. He's friendly, social and likes to play, either with me, by himself or with the others in our spirit family. (Even spirit felines get the 3am zoomies!)

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3
Artemislover10
new here
new here

G sounds awesome honestly! He sounds like a great spirit companion to have! I love that Bakeneko’s also get 3am zoomies lol. Y sounds just as awesome and I hope you guys get to expand your friendship!

Yunapiper
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

T is awesome. They are nothing but love. He was a prebound, and I have a Hellcat as a now guide since they were with me as a unbound for years, so am used to cat spirits. Grew up with cats all my life. They make me smile through jokes, be it tarot or in general whenever I need cheering up. Nothing bad. don't fear when it says of a prankster. They Just want to make you smile and remember to laugh. Just love. They are super and I feel myself more able to solve things. As well as understand more about animals and intuned with whatever they trying to tell me. They help with so much and just so encouraging. I feel protected and more mystic. They help a lot with magic and understanding how to break free from rules and become more align with mystic. I recommend highly. My cat has perked up and more lively since they came. :8)
Last edited by Yunapiper on Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

You don't need a reason to help someone ^^
Artemislover10
new here
new here

@Yunapiper T sounds like an awesome companion! I think it’s cool that all they want is to try and cheer us up and help us remember to laugh! You mentioned a Hellcat as well? What are they like?

Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
Zodiac:

Artemislover10 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:21 pm G sounds awesome honestly! He sounds like a great spirit companion to have! I love that Bakeneko’s also get 3am zoomies lol. Y sounds just as awesome and I hope you guys get to expand your friendship!
Thank you, he really is a wonderful companion.

I think it's possibly a trait of all the feline spirits I have, they all seem to get the zoomies during various parts of the day, well when I'm not at work anyway. On nights I stay around at my partner's place I wouldn't be surprised if they are in cahoots with his cat to cause mischief and mayhem as we can both often feel more than one set of paws batting at our feet :'D

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3
Yunapiper
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Artemislover10 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:14 pm @Yunapiper T sounds like an awesome companion! I think it’s cool that all they want is to try and cheer us up and help us remember to laugh! You mentioned a Hellcat as well? What are they like?
Thank you =) they made me smile when they saw that. J are very motherly and protective. She has been around me since I was small and I only knew she was with me after a unbound reading. I always feel her by me. Warm vibrations. I know she's a powerful protector and empowers my magick. Helps me understand the core of magick

You don't need a reason to help someone ^^

Return to “Dark Arts”