new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I’ve been quite interested in Flower Fae recently, if you have one in your keep, what flower did they come from? What are they like personality wise?

JaycubL
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

Flower fairies are in my experience one of the most available types of spiritual contact when you go out into nature, and we are heading into spring now.
Not in my keep but in nature they are available as friends, out on a walk you can meet them. I recommend the book or audiobook "Enchantment of the Faerie Realm" which has a lot of guided meditations.
A Garden Elf in my keep was the strongest and most friendly connector of any of mine and gave clear instructions on cleansing the stone in a pool and showed herself to me a lot, while a garden fairy did not so far act that way with me. I was coming into this looking for fairies so if you are looking basically for a garden flower type of spirit too, then also maybe consider the garden elves.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I don't have any flower faeries but I do have bound faery companions that like to look after flowers etc. eg Amadan Faeries. As I started adding to the number of bound spirits in my faery commune, I noticed that after they arrived, usually a new kind of wildflower appeared in the grassed areas close by my urban-situated home.

Then when my first Amadan Faery bound companion came this was at a time when I'd started allowing vetted unbounds in - in fact set up a system that allowed those bound companions with 'overlord' abilities to oversee the whole process. (I'd been working more with the CH Infinite Power Of The Immortals Orb and a lot of Immortals plus other spirit types were coming through, so I needed a system.)

So I was in hospital a few days for a 'minor' operation when, as I recall, my Amadan Faery companion asked if she could bring friends to visit. They visited in one of the very nice garden spaces just outside the ward I was in, which was very nice of them.

Back at home, I noticed these faeries were interested in & seemed to spend a fair bit of time in the communal garden at the back of my block of flats. They even encouraged me to place offerings for local nature faeries in my garden- which was counter-intuitive for me, as I live in a very urban (definitely not a leafy suburban) part of a big city.

However there is a public park around only 100 yards away, which has had for decades a lot of wildlife-friendly & sustainable planting, due to a green-minded Friends of [the] Park group. There's even a Permaculture Forest Garden, which I had some involvement in setting up & maintaining. It's pretty mature now but when it was first set up, the group held a pagany visioning event onsite to support its future development. I also did my own eco-spiritual energy work, which included energetically clearing the site and bringing the four elements energies & spirits in to charge the place. Afterwards I noticed what felt like increased nature spirit activity.

But there are a couple of main roads, heavy with traffic every day & night, between my street and the park. I'd always felt a disjunct between where I am and the nearby park

So when those Amadan Faeries came here they seemed to help reconnect me with the nature spirits of the area, which was brilliant.

They may not be flower faeries but they do seem keen on gardens/parks.

Also: Camelot Faeries: "They are a race of Fae who populate flowers, foliage, shrubbery and trees."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=camelot

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Artemislover10
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@Lewk Thanks for sharing your experience! You might’ve just convinced me to look into Amadan fae too as I’m pretty open to working with any spirit that’s nature-based! I think it’s awesome that they helped you reconnect to nature that well despite being in such a densely urban area.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Artemislover10 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:14 am I’ve been quite interested in Flower Fae recently, if you have one in your keep, what flower did they come from? What are they like personality wise?
I don't have a flower fae, but I am fortunate to have a remarkable Fae who adorns himself with blossoms all over his body, creating a truly captivating sight. He exudes a charm that rivals that of an American Idol, attracting both bound and unbound faes alike. I am obliged to keep his race a secret, but even if he isn't a flower fae, any other type of fae shares a deep affection for flowers, as well as the flora and fauna. Therefore, when encountering a fae in the woods, it would be unwise to hastily label them as a flower fae, since not every flower possesses a flower fae. Nevertheless, like other WA faes, they possess a radiant and vibrant demeanor, spreading their contagious joy and energy into your life. Embracing a fae presence will always be a positive choice, leaving you with no regrets. Truly.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Faery”