Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: London
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cordelia

In recent events at my school, there were multiple deaths (self unaliving). 4 died instantly. One girl, we will her M, spent days in ICU before passing. I visit her in the hospital and gave her a (not sure English word, but. Fake bear.) Her parents returned this to me when I visit them again. They said it too painful to keep in the house. I put this in box in my closet, did not think much of it.

Naturally, this has been difficult for students to process. Some believe they died in a ritual. Others believe they were playing a stupid game.

With S, however, it completely different. Nobody liked her. Nobody upset about her passing, except me and Lilly, another friend. I wake in morning to closet door open. Bear is in window. Lightbulb in closet broken.

I keep spirit dolls and none of them destruct. I wondering if this M or is something else?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ninathedreamer wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:18 am In recent events at my school, there were multiple deaths (self unaliving). 4 died instantly. One girl, we will her M, spent days in ICU before passing. I visit her in the hospital and gave her a (not sure English word, but. Fake bear.) Her parents returned this to me when I visit them again. They said it too painful to keep in the house. I put this in box in my closet, did not think much of it.

Naturally, this has been difficult for students to process. Some believe they died in a ritual. Others believe they were playing a stupid game.

With S, however, it completely different. Nobody liked her. Nobody upset about her passing, except me and Lilly, another friend. I wake in morning to closet door open. Bear is in window. Lightbulb in closet broken.

I keep spirit dolls and none of them destruct. I wondering if this M or is something else?
I am sorry for what you are going through. It must be incredibly difficult, especially since you knew these girls personally. I understand that you are uncertain about the cause of their deaths. If you can, try seeking the guidance of your spirits to determine who is contacting you and why. It seems like you and another person are the only ones feeling sadness about S’s passing. It may be S, but it could also be M. I hope you find the answers you are seeking.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ninathedreamer
new here
new here

In a way, I'm almost hoping it is M. I'm not ready to let go of that relationship. Maybe she knows that.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ninathedreamer wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:19 am In a way, I'm almost hoping it is M. I'm not ready to let go of that relationship. Maybe she knows that.
I believe that the occurrence of the broken light bulb and the movement of the stuffed bear indicates that they are adjusting to their newfound existence as spirits. You might want to inquire whether it is M or S, and if they could provide a sign or any form of confirmation to establish their presence. If you are not prepared to part ways with M just yet, it could be worth considering a custom conjuration. By seeking the assistance of a skilled practitioner, they could invoke M's spirit and establish a binding for you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ninathedreamer
new here
new here

One of my dolls has taken a liking to activating the music box when I do her hair.

Return to “General Questions”