Harpy

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Fantastic progress. Glad to hear back from you. Well, I have a triumvirate item in my basket right now, with a request to conjure a hellhound, a Wraith and a harpy. Although, I have two wraiths already, I might swap that to something else. But I am utterly impressed about their protection powers. Obviously, I have many different types but I felt other call very strongly from both harpy and hellhound specifically.

I am very curious about yours @Adair Lasair Bán. I think, Ash handling yours and you're in safe hands with your harpies.
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:55 am Since this discussion here, I feel the need to post an update because rather unexpectedly, I came into getting 2 custom conjurations (I have not yet received their information).

I am aware of one of them already, and from reading their energy alone I now have a new perspective on Harpies - my previous experience was with prebound Harpies. I can say for absolute certainty, prebounds are vastly different to custom conjures for Harpies in particular. Had I known this in the past, I would have gone straight for a custom conjure instead of choosing prebounds. The energy match I feel makes it very clear as to why a custom conjure is a far better choice. Not to say it cannot work with a prebound Harpy, but for those who are new to having them, I would most definitely say a custom conjure is a wiser choice.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ASTER wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:48 am Fantastic progress. Glad to hear back from you. Well, I have a triumvirate item in my basket right now, with a request to conjure a hellhound, a Wraith and a harpy. Although, I have two wraiths already, I might swap that to something else. But I am utterly impressed about their protection powers. Obviously, I have many different types but I felt other call very strongly from both harpy and hellhound specifically.

I am very curious about yours @Adair Lasair Bán. I think, Ash handling yours and you're in safe hands with your harpies.
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:55 am Since this discussion here, I feel the need to post an update because rather unexpectedly, I came into getting 2 custom conjurations (I have not yet received their information).

I am aware of one of them already, and from reading their energy alone I now have a new perspective on Harpies - my previous experience was with prebound Harpies. I can say for absolute certainty, prebounds are vastly different to custom conjures for Harpies in particular. Had I known this in the past, I would have gone straight for a custom conjure instead of choosing prebounds. The energy match I feel makes it very clear as to why a custom conjure is a far better choice. Not to say it cannot work with a prebound Harpy, but for those who are new to having them, I would most definitely say a custom conjure is a wiser choice.
A Hellhound is absolutely worth while to have! I think getting a Harpy as part of this Triumvirate is a fantastic idea ASTER. Ash will find you one that compliments your energy. I really am blown away by my own custom match being so well chosen.

I chose a conjuration of a rare Harpy for one of them. I like working with the more unique spirits.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I placed my triumvirate order in yesterday. I swapped the wraith for Sterling Angel...just because :). And I left notes to Ash & Magnolia about the Harpy and the Hellhound. I feel surprisingly chilled about this order. I usually worry sick myself like when I ordered my 👿 Eater. It's different this time because I see myself having them around me, especially the Harpy. I was surprised it didn't come up in my unbounds around me reading. Anyway, I asked Magnolia and Ash, if they don't see me fit for them, for any reasons or they do not want to bother with me, then change them up to something more suitable for my energy. They can easily do that with a triumvirate order. I'll be very happy in either way. But I truly would love to be approved to have them both Hellhound and Harpy.
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:55 am
ASTER wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:48 am Fantastic progress. Glad to hear back from you. Well, I have a triumvirate item in my basket right now, with a request to conjure a hellhound, a Wraith and a harpy. Although, I have two wraiths already, I might swap that to something else. But I am utterly impressed about their protection powers. Obviously, I have many different types but I felt other call very strongly from both harpy and hellhound specifically.

A Hellhound is absolutely worth while to have! I think getting a Harpy as part of this Triumvirate is a fantastic idea ASTER. Ash will find you one that compliments your energy. I really am blown away by my own custom match being so well chosen.

I chose a conjuration of a rare Harpy for one of them. I like working with the more unique spirits.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”