You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

As a Spirit Keeper, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for the protection my spirit companions provide, both at my home and workplace. I often carry some of their vessels with me to work. Their presence has been instrumental in warding off unbound spirits that might otherwise cause harassment. Remarkably, their influence seems to extend to my hospital unit as well, creating a clear and peaceful environment for my coworkers.

I am particularly thankful for my Gargoyle companions. They have informed me of the protective wards they've set up around my home. These wards have been effective in repelling unbound spirits that followed me, contributing to a harmonious and tranquil living space.

A special acknowledgement goes to my Incubus companion, R. He recently visited a friend of mine, a clairvoyant medium with the ability to perceive spirits almost constantly. I entrusted this visit to R's discretion. My friend reported that R was the epitome of a gentleman, discreetly concealing his energy link to me and his vessel, thus ensuring my protection. This thoughtful gesture deeply touched me.

While there are several other spirit companions I would like to thank, I'll conclude here for now. My experiences with these companions reinforce my belief in their invaluable support and guidance in my life.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Gotta take a minute to acknowledge one of the newer additions to my spirit family, an orange dragon. I don't like to talk about my bipolar, but it can cause me to struggle with my emotions and engage in irresponsible behavior during hypomanic periods. Said periods are rare enough that I can have a hard time catching them when they happen, but I still have to be responsible for mitigating their effects. "R" called me out the other day about things I've said and done over the last week and gave me the self-awareness I needed to step back, take a day off work, and recompose myself while I watch my behavior. I appreciate it, friend.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just want to thank all my spirit friends for being there for me. Even through tough times. Being patient with me. I am forever grateful.

Beau
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fire Demoness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hachishakusama Yokai
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Gothy
Zodiac:

I am so thankful to have my spirit family and to share my life with them. Because of them, i can always wake up and fall asleep feeling happy. Its the best feeling in the world and I wouldnt want it any other way uwu

StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

I wanted to take a moment to be greatful for my latest CH spirit. Thanks to him I find balance, I slow down and relax more. He is a great ally for my daily life. 😘

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Grateful for my amazing and incredible "Karaoke Lady" (Banshee). She helped me shift back into my usual paranormal connections. My time and focus had been taken up with garden related work, and quite amusingly, I found myself feeling like a kid who climbed up a big tree but then couldn't work out how to get back down, lol. I adore her for helping me.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Spirit Keeping”