THE NIPPURFOR HOUSE

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Caiyros Verree wrote:Between the 86 and 93 years of some spiritual force being a part of a specific environment, any and all physical manifestation and "egoic" functions would either be curtailed to some degree or "pushed" into some new partially limiting function or both. and the Sun in the Astrological Decumbature Horoscope would be moving into, moving thru, and moving out of squaring its original natal chart positiion (Sq. = 90 degrees).

At the same time, it would be wise to compare the solar natal and solar progressed square exact degrees for the 2 specific zodiacal spirits linked - one each to each degree.

This would illuminate not only specific karmic factors but also a whole series of both physical environmental factors and spiritual environmental factors.

Caiyros
Daniel what Caiyros is saying is that some planets moved and then the sun did something basically leaving them screwed! :lol:

I can translate for you any time Daniel. :thankyou:

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm bumping this for the new members to read as its a REALLY interesting topic! :lol:

::bump::

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
babyface
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thanks for the bump.......it is surely real interesting :thumbup:

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
mako864
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Does anyone know if a demon can attack and cling to just any unassuming person-or do they only cling to people who already have much negativity and a strong possibility of murder in their heart or in their thoughts?

If they can attach to anyone at any time-is it possible for the person to be aware that they might have a demon attached to them? Is there anything you should look for so to speak?

This topic is very interesting and it makes me wonder how many people have committed murders are other crimes because they had a demon attached to them. Every so often you'll hear about someone having committed murder and people will say, "He/She was the nicest person-I have no idea what made them do this." ....or something like that. :P

Thx. ::uni::

"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong." -Dandemis
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

this is really cool....uh in a way.i did get shivers ...
made a list of what to get in future purchases.

but i dont think beginners can get harpies and baslisks can they or rather should they?

as soon as i first started collecting i was like,'' i want those''.....

i could use all the protection i can get. i have such a long list of items i want to buy from CH.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:this is really cool....uh in a way.i did get shivers ...
made a list of what to get in future purchases.

but i dont think beginners can get harpies and baslisks can they or rather should they?

as soon as i first started collecting i was like,'' i want those''.....

i could use all the protection i can get. i have such a long list of items i want to buy from CH.
If your a beginner then werewolves are a good choice, they offer protection and are not as intense as I assume a basilisk or harpy would be. :werewolf:
mako864 wrote:Does anyone know if a demon can attack and cling to just any unassuming person-or do they only cling to people who already have much negativity and a strong possibility of murder in their heart or in their thoughts?

If they can attach to anyone at any time-is it possible for the person to be aware that they might have a demon attached to them? Is there anything you should look for so to speak?

This topic is very interesting and it makes me wonder how many people have committed murders are other crimes because they had a demon attached to them. Every so often you'll hear about someone having committed murder and people will say, "He/She was the nicest person-I have no idea what made them do this." ....or something like that. :P

A far as I know there are many demons and some of them aren't all that bad, which is why some people worship them. However their essence has been fueled through the ages by peoples thoughts, or thoughtforms. If someone comes across a demon and automatically assumes its going to hurt them or do something bad, the said demon will react and do such thing. This is why its important to stay calm during an evocation for instance. However its these thoughtforms that fuel the demon and make it capable of doing these acts. Over a long period of time people believed Lucifer is satan and satan is bad :thumbdown: so thus if someone who believed this came across this entitys essence in could in fact be a horrible experience.
This is what I believe is the case however I may be wrong.

Also this demon that attached to the man could in fact be a thougtform of pure evil. Lets think of how many people have negative thoughts, similar ones could join together and create a living entity, this entity's definition would be demon as it has no purpose other than to cause havoc and suffering. Ergo many of these cases could be the result of such an entity. Indeed, the man who comitted these murders probably also had a mental condition or had a weak will, which is why he was able to be taken control of. :devil:

You have nothing to worry about as you have spirits and I doubt anyone on this forum has severe mental illnesses. But, it would be best to get some sort of DA protection. :)
Also I want to thank my hag for helping me come to the conclusion in the second paragraph. ;)

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Thanks for the bump Chaos, this is a fascinating read.
mako864 wrote:Does anyone know if a demon can attack and cling to just any unassuming person-or do they only cling to people who already have much negativity and a strong possibility of murder in their heart or in their thoughts?

Mako, a few thoughts. I dealt with some nasty parasites a while back (I don't know what specific being, entity or spirit type they were) so here's a bit of theory and experience.

(Hypothesis here) I think that malign spirits are drawn to nasty people, but also to empaths (easy game if they're untrained), the psychically sensitive (less effort to distress than the brick-wall sort), and those who are licking mental or emotional wounds (which in some cases leads to the 'chicken or egg' question).

It's certainly possible that someone could be aware that something is going on, via self awareness, luck (so to speak), psychic perception, knowing the folklore, or knowing the symptoms. Symptoms include (I'm talking about generic nasty things not demons, and am not talking about full possession) down, fearful or unpleasant moods without a logistical or physiological context to explain it, a notable drop in energy, receiving thoughts, phrases, images or impulses that distress the recipient and are anathema to a rational or decent person (or at best, are counterproductive), a decrease in psychic perception (if the person is inclined that way) an increase in the potential for accidents, and twinges (with no medical explanation) in the back of neck and shoulder region. This is only a partial list and by no means is infallible or all-inclusive.

Demonic possession might have something to do with some crimes, (and with more gentle sorts simply being committed) but I wouldn't give it a great deal of weight. First, the human factor really means a lot. Someone who doesn't fight an external criminally inclined impulse, is likely to commit it anyway. And someone who does fight such an impulse, has an excellent chance of winning. And then there's the 'neighbor syndrome'. Let's say that (heaven forbid) an axe murder takes place in the suburbs. Joe, who lives three doors down and has no experience with that murderous neighbor, is shocked. And a member of the press approaches him, endearingly interested in what he has to say. Has the murderer ever played loud music audible three doors down at 3AM? If not, he's "Quiet". Has the murderer ever struck up a conversation with Joe about football and the weather? If not, he "Keeps to himself." Has the murderer ever pestered the neighborhood association about Joe's basketball hoop? If not, he "Seemed really nice, I'm shocked this could happen." So that's one explanation.

Sadlotus, I know what you mean. My harpy has recommended I get more experience under my belt before getting another harpy. Ohhh... irony

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

i have a question for ash.

what should someone who is a beginner do if they have someone/something in their house.lets face burning sage isnt going to do much...at most i would think it would be like tickling to the negative spirit.

some people dont know anyone who can deal with it for them.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: This was such a fabulous read although it's ancient. Anyway, I wonder if any of Ash's recommendations has changed since just because the shop has now devil eater and demon Dancer.

I have were-wolf's, wraiths & black dragons too. Hell cat as well, but I haven't a harpy or a hellhound. It's truly tempting me to get to have a custom conjuration of them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASH wrote: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:20 am ABOUT A MONTH AGO WE GOT A PHONE CALL ABOUT A HOUSE THAT WAS CAUSING A FAMILY PROBLEMS. THEY FELT SICK A LOT OF THE TIME & AT FIRST THEY THOUGHT IT WAS MOLD & HAD THE HOUSE CHECKED OUT, BUT NOTHING. THEY TURNED TO CLEANSINGS, SMUDGING, PRIESTS & OTHER PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS BUT STILL THEY WERE SICK. THEY HAD INCREASED HEADACHES, NAUSEA, UPSET STOMACHS & FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS. THE ELECTRICITY NEVER WORKED LIKE IT SHOULD, EVEN IF THE SWITCH WAS ON LIGHTS WOULD GO ON & OFF RANDOMLY. THE DOORS IN THE HOUSE WOULD EITHER SHUT BY THEMSELVES OR REFUSE TO SHUT AS IF SOME INVISIBLE FORCE WAS HOLDING THEM OPEN. THE WINDOWS RATTLED, EVEN AFTER NEW WINDOWS WERE PUT IN & THE 12TH STEP ON THE BASEMENT STAIR WAS ALWAYS BROKEN, EVEN WHEN THEY REPAIRED IT BY THE NEXT MORNING THE 12TH STAIR WAS SNAPPED IN HALF.

WE WENT OUT TO THE HOUSE & RIGHT AWAY WE KNEW THIS WAS SOMETHING I WOULD BE BETTER TO DEAL WITH THAN NOLEE & SO MARSHALL (ANOTHER PRACTITIONER) & I TOOK OVER THE INVESTIGATION.

THE KITCHEN SMELLED LIKE COAL, STRONGLY. IF YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED YOU WOULD THINK FOR SURE THERE WAS A PILE OF COAL SOMEWHERE NEARBY. THE DINING ROOM WALLS EVEN AFTER PRIMERED & PAINTED ALWAYS LOOKED DINGY AS IF THERE WAS SMOKE DAMAGE. ANY ELECTRICAL DEVICE IN THE LIVING ROOM ALWAYS ACTED FAULTY & THERE WAS A DISTINCT SMELL OF BLOOD. BLOOD HAS AN UNMISTAKEABLE ODOR.

RIGHT OFF THE BAT WE'RE THINKING DEATH IN THE HOUSE. THE COUPLE WHO OWN THE HOUSE MOVED FROM NORTH CAROLINA & WEREN'T SURE OF THE HOUSE'S HISTORY. THEY SAID THERE WERE RUMORS THE HOUSE HAD BEEN ON FIRE & THAT PEOPLE DIED IN THE HOUSE BUT THEY HAD NO DEFINITIVE ANSWERS. OF COURSE MY FIRST QUESTION IS IF THEY HAVE SEARCHED THE NEWS ARCHIVES BUT THEY DIDN'T & TO ME SEEMED HALF WAY INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH.

OF COURSE MARSHALL & I GO FIRST TO THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER & SEARCH THEIR ARCHIVES, BINGO! THE HOUSE WAS ON FIRE AT ONE TIME, MINUTES AFTER THE ELDERLY COUPLE WHO OWNED THE HOUSE WERE SHOT IN THE HEAD WHILE SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM. THE FIRE DIDN'T GET FAR BEFORE THE FIREFIGHTERS WERE ABLE TO PUT IT OUT, JUST THE KITCHEN, DINING ROOM & THE ORIGIN WAS THE LIVING ROOM.

BACK TO THE HOUSE WE GO THE NEXT DAY & WE'RE THINKING SIMPLE JOB, GET THE ELDERLY COUPLE AT PEACE & THE HOUSE WILL BE ON ITS WAY TO BEING NORMAL. WRONG. WE GET TO THE HOUSE & CALL FOR THE ELDERLY COUPLE, THEY ARE NOT THERE, OBVIOUSLY NOT THERE. OKAY, SO WE WERE GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH SO WE DECIDE TO START FROM SCRATCH.

WE PUT A MIXTURE OF MY OWN IN THE CENTER OF EACH FLOOR & WITHIN MOMENTS THE MIXTURE TURNS TO SHOW US WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH IS NOT 100% HUMAN. WE KNOW THAT ONE SPIRIT IN THE HOUSE CAUSING TROUBLE IS HUMAN, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING FAR DARKER ATTACHED TO THE HUMAN.

REALLY LONG STORY SHORT WE FIND OUT THE TWO TROUBLEMAKERS ARE THE MURDERER & THE DEMON ATTACHED TO THE MAN THAT MADE HIM DO IT.

WE SPENT NEARLY A MONTH IN THE HOUSE BEFORE WE RID THE HOUSE OF ITS PROBLEMS. THE MURDERER WENT AFTER ABOUT A FEW DAYS. THANKS TO MY HARPY & SOME RETRIBUTION WORK. BUT THE DEMON WAS ONE HELL OF A RIDE. HE CAME & WENT, BEING A REAL TEASE & AFTER THREE WEEKS OF WORK WE GOT HIM OUT OF THERE INDEFINITELY BUT THE DEMON HAD RUN OF THE HOUSE FOR DECADES & WAS SO ENGRAINED INTO EVERYTHING IN THERE DETACHING HIM COMPLETELY REQUIRED ME, MARSHALL & DEVITY TO DO SOME HARD & FANCY FOOTWORK.

IT WAS ONE OF MOST DIFFICULT DEMON CASES & ONE WE ALL RECORDED IN OUR BOOKS FOR REFERENCE BECAUSE EVEN THE STANDARD LATIN BANISHMENTS WOULDN'T BUDGE THIS MINION.
inspiring. and soemthing i would have totally loved to have done myself or be involved with. however you must this 2008. pretty sure law tells you you have to tell the buyers the history of murders and etc of the house . so i hope the owners sued theo real estate agency for lying that is a law. needless to say im glad you were successful. the most intereesting question i have is how the man allowed the demon to control him so much to actually kill. FREE WILL so how did he do it obviously he was willing to invite the demon in rather it was knowingly or unknowingly.

but even allowing the demon in.... surely he was aware of what he was doing pyshically. i guess he didnt give a beep.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Messages & Updates”