Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Darkness Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Naggath

My telepathy so far is quite good but I’m curious if you can train your physical sight of orbs lr for that degree of sight would you have to be naturally born with it? I know most are able to perceive their entities within their mind if focused but I’d like to at least see orbs clearly to tell who’s around.
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

simple answer is of course u can. its silly to think you must be born with it. ur born with all gifts. its how u unlock and use them. some just have it easier than others. this is a huge misunderstanding of gifts and powers. you may be more drawn or inclinded to worth with certain things because its easier for u but that doesnt mean u cant do anything u really want to do...... everyone has the gifts. period. me for exmaple i know i do i know i can i just have alot ot work through to get to there. id go on but ill stop there.

@Draz’Khal
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Draz’Khal wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm My telepathy so far is quite good but I’m curious if you can train your physical sight of orbs lr for that degree of sight would you have to be naturally born with it? I know most are able to perceive their entities within their mind if focused but I’d like to at least see orbs clearly to tell who’s around.
No, there is no need for you to undergo any training. If these entities materialize in the physical world, they will be visible to your naked eyes. Not only will you be able to see them, but your neighbors and everyone around you will also witness their presence, even without possessing a developed third eye.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

If you would like to see your companions via your physical psychic eyes, maybe learn holding the state of "in between". Usually, you are in between right before falling asleep, during the night when your are half awake, tossing & turning and the for few seconds right before waking up. You can also train your mind to alow yourself to open your eyes for short blinking seconds during lucid dreaming. Set its actually powerful. All you need to be aware is that you are in that lucid state. Most of the time you'll see your spirit guides working with you or your spirit companions. If you can meditate, you can try to see through the dimensions, once you are coming out of deep meditation.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
Redregon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Draz’Khal wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm My telepathy so far is quite good but I’m curious if you can train your physical sight of orbs lr for that degree of sight would you have to be naturally born with it? I know most are able to perceive their entities within their mind if focused but I’d like to at least see orbs clearly to tell who’s around.
You don't need to be born with these abilities. I've trained myself to be able to see auras. Though orbs are another matter (and I have yet to see one with my own eyes.)

I don't know much about orbs though but I tend to focus most of my time on tangible phenomenon like touch. (Their touch is very light. Even for someone like me that's trained for years to sense energy, it's almost imperceptible when they touch me.

If you want to train yourself to see auras, try working with trees. Find a tree, ask if it's okay to see it's aura (most trees I've met are okay with this and if not, they simply won't let you see them like this.) Then slowly let your eyes relax and try to see around the edges of the tree. It comes across to me like that phenomenon you see on hot roadways where the air ripples and undulates. But it's not like movement, it's just more like seeing that shimmer. I've found that when it has just finished raining they're more active and "alive."

Your best bet is to shed your expectations. You could be seeing phenomena from them and maybe not accepting it as valid because it's not what you expected...

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”