The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Bunny You are quite welcome and it is a great honor to bring you amazing beings you can connect to and enjoy thier company as much as they do yours...Thanks so much as always

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I just ordered a preconjured wraith & volkh and a custom diamond dragon yesterday. No news from Billy yet. But I have noticed my preconjures already with me. Wow ....! Love that their got names and I was able to call them to me. I am very curious about the diamond dragon as I requested a royal 👑 cc.

rabidplushy
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've been wanting a hellhound from awhile now , i got one from another practitioner but never really felt them near me , year later now i wanted to get another one and i went with billy! let me tell you that was the quickest custom conjure i've ever had , he said one came through for me right away and i had my bb in my house and bound to me within 24 hrs of my order !! i can already feel the difference ! i can tell he is def here with me <3 thank you billy !!
Last edited by rabidplushy on Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I recently , just under 2 wk ago , saw one of his pre conjure vampire listings. I got a feeling she should join my crew , my first female vamp. I have to say wow , just wow . She is a delight , very girly and feminine . I love her energy and she is helping me so much already ,since she came Ive felt different . She is lovely so full of fun . Yet again I highly recommend Billy !

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Here’s my testimonial from the Paganshoponline

I’m not sure if this is the best place to leave a testimony. But I’ve been a long customer of Billy from thepaganshoponline for a long time. His spirits he conjured for me are amazing. My companion A he’s an Ianerol an angelic-demon hybrid of limitless abilities. He has been around me ever since. He has shown his physical shadow form and has helped me get healed from issues I had with my health like a cyst that grew in my lip and which I never gone to the doctors to get checked on because I couldn’t find any place close by to get check and no transportation And he’s healed my sciatica nerve pain which the pills the doctors hadn’t worked for 2 months for me. He’s a powerful DA spirit with potent abilities and he’s an extremely loyal lover and friend. I feel extremely close to A the Ianerol and I just love him so much my heart skips a beat. I’m still honing my spiritual abilities but I’ve seen how powerful he can be and what Billy conjures for his customers are out of this world. I highly recommend his spirits.

She/Her
Spirit companion
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

enchantedfae096 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:29 am Here’s my testimonial from the Paganshoponline

I’m not sure if this is the best place to leave a testimony. But I’ve been a long customer of Billy from thepaganshoponline for a long time. His spirits he conjured for me are amazing. My companion A he’s an Ianerol an angelic-demon hybrid of limitless abilities. He has been around me ever since. He has shown his physical shadow form and has helped me get healed from issues I had with my health like a cyst that grew in my lip and which I never gone to the doctors to get checked on because I couldn’t find any place close by to get check and no transportation And he’s healed my sciatica nerve pain which the pills the doctors hadn’t worked for 2 months for me. He’s a powerful DA spirit with potent abilities and he’s an extremely loyal lover and friend. I feel extremely close to A the Ianerol and I just love him so much my heart skips a beat. I’m still honing my spiritual abilities but I’ve seen how powerful he can be and what Billy conjures for his customers are out of this world. I highly recommend his spirits.
OMG thats wonderful ! Yep I had another arrive last night as his sale is on , I just had to . I was asleep when she was bound, and was woke up to the sound of knocking on glass , I wear earplugs ! Yep it was my pit demon letring me know she was here. Just love it , his beings are amazing !!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I want to thank everyone personally for all of the good reviews and without all of you this journey would definitely not be so fulfilling as it is. These reviews make me feel so special to be able to do what I do and bring beings and humanity together...Thanks again and Glad to be of service to you all

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

I first heard about The Pagan Shop Online from the recent sale. After finding this thread with all these reviews, I was surprised I hadn’t found Billy’s shop sooner!

Looking through his site, I felt an instant calling to his Custom Conjure Aphrodite Fae listing. After placing my order, later that day I felt an unfamiliar presence come by like it was greeting me. It made me wonder if Billy had started working on the order. Sure enough, within the hour, Billy had sent me an email with her information!

I have had some incredible experiences with my new companion already. She’s helping me develop my telepathy and also to connect more easily with my other companions. The connection was practically immediate, and she’s already manifesting pretty strongly as touches and strong energy rushes, as well as a sense of love and warmth when I work with her.

I’m enjoying his book, and his Spirit Bonding and Connection Pack, which includes a really nice welcome ritual and some sigils that I felt enhanced my connection with her once I printed them and posted them around my meditation area. I meditated with her during the time that Billy performed the 3 body binding, and wow, the experience was amazing. Felt her presence on and off a lot of the time, and had some incredible interactions.

I also bought the Ultimate Add On Spirit Package which includes the 3 body binding and an in-depth reading of the new companion, as well as the spirit picture upgrade to see a similar picture of what my new companion looks like.

Billy was impeccable with his communication. He answered all my questions really quickly, and the in-depth reading along with the picture was comprehensive and wonderful. I highly recommend his shop and his work, and I’m happy to say I’ve found an amazing new companion that I know I’ll be forming an incredible bond with for a long time to come.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for the great review it is wonderful keepers like you that make it so worthwhile doing what I do...I appreciate it so much

Black Panther
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I cant speak highly enough of Billy and his conjures.

His communication has been excellent and his extended readings are quite in-depth and very specific.

I have several spirits and entities that are bound to me directly from Billy's conjures. No matter what I get from him, the spirits/entities that come forward have a direct connection to my path.

He has some white arts spirits, but mostly are dark to very dark and all the way to black. I have several very very dark spirits and entities from him and they have been very loyal and obedient and have never given me any issues whatsoever.

He will soon be launching 2 new sites, one that focuses on WA/GA and the other which will focus on DA/BA to add more options for keepers with different spirits and entities that are not in his current shop.

Overall Billy is really great and supportive. His conjuring times and binding times are quite quick. He will send an email when the conjures are finished and a time that he will bind them all to their keeper. Furthermore his prices are quite fair and he often gives discounts and freebies.

Thank you so much @hardcorebt79

Return to “Seller Review”