Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:56 pm You're worrying excessively, and this could hinder your spiritual journey in the long run if not addressed. Your spirits aren't being coerced or forced to obey, as you are not their master and never will be. They are already aware of who you are, based on your energy signature, even before they were bound to you.

The core idea is that these spirits have chosen to be your friends, offering assistance to enhance the comfort of your life. They are not trapped with you. Rather, the passage of time is different in other realms, a nuance I won't reveal, you'll discover that on your own. Due to their nature as spirits, they are present quite frequently, almost constantly. However, the dynamics shift with a living entity, which tends to come and go more regularly. They do not intend to make you feel troubled as you might feel right now. I can attest to certain entities that remain with me as steadfastly as my spirits, but that's a different tale altogether.

The contract with your practitioner, who bound them for you, has already granted them freedom. You do not have the authority to determine their liberty unless you conjure your own spirits. However, they possess their freedom, rendering your concerns unnecessary. Nevertheless, the respect you show them will greatly assist you on your path.

Adair has posed this question previously, but when considering partnerships, do you envision any immortals? Rather than voicing your thoughts openly, take a moment to reflect and identify those you wish to collaborate with or those who have exerted some influence in your life. I still suspect Fenrir was the one who manifested in your space earlier, especially when he occupied your thoughts then.
I'm a worrier by nature. It's deep in my psyche (and it's likely not going to just go away with kind words, unfortunately.)

As for immortals, I'm not saying no... but I am saying "not at this time." I've been focusing most of my work doing things like the LBRP daily, energy working exercises, communing with the team, etc. When I feel I am ready, then I will consider calling to Fenris. I'm sure he knows there is much he can do (as I suspect as well.) Though I have been told his methods are a bit forceful... and I have been told by another practitioner that working with actual deities is not something to enter lightly. Especially one whose broken heart is filled with centuries of anger.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Redregon wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:37 pm I'm a worrier by nature. It's deep in my psyche (and it's likely not going to just go away with kind words, unfortunately.)

As for immortals, I'm not saying no... but I am saying "not at this time." I've been focusing most of my work doing things like the LBRP daily, energy working exercises, communing with the team, etc. When I feel I am ready, then I will consider calling to Fenris. I'm sure he knows there is much he can do (as I suspect as well.) Though I have been told his methods are a bit forceful... and I have been told by another practitioner that working with actual deities is not something to enter lightly. Especially one whose broken heart is filled with centuries of anger.
By engaging with the spiritual realm, you have the power to transform yourself. The extent of change you desire remains unknown to me, so I shall not presume. What I offer are candid remarks concerning spirit bindings and their liberation. My intention is to alleviate any potential guilt as you welcome more companions into your life. They will always retain their freedom, without any worries.

When it comes to spirituality, listen to no one but yourself. The journey is one of self-reflection. Indeed, others can provide thought-provoking perspectives, including myself, yet your connection with a deity will differ greatly from someone else's. For instance, that practitioner might encounter a forceful Fenrir because they are not listening and insist on doing things their way - this is an example, but it illustrates how our actions shape our spiritual experiences. I, on the other hand, might experience a Fenrir who is gentle and enjoyable because I value fun. You may perceive Fenrir in an entirely different manner, perhaps as a father figure, though I cannot say for certain. With the respect you naturally exude, I doubt you would encounter problems with any entity. However, it is no mere coincidence that upon thinking of Fenrir, you felt such a powerful presence.

I don't work with him, so I can't verify these tales, but I know they're absurd. They are immortal and far too intelligent to harbor anger for centuries. Humans, on the other hand, are prone to making assumptions, particularly regarding myths. You might not be ready yet, but with your worries and external influences, you may never be. Sometimes, one must take a leap of faith to obtain the help they need.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hey, you've been at this just about as many months as when I started having doubts about the consent in our spirit-keeping relationships! It's still my longest posted thread for some reason. I learned some new things about my Nympho, B, and her kind, which caused me to feel concern that there was some element of coercion in their binding or nature. I even ALSO did a poor attempt at a ritual to "let her go". This was in spite of both her and other spirits, both sexual and non-sexual, asserting to me that they were not and had NEVER felt forced to do anything, and were free to come and go and do more or less as they pleased.

All I can tell you is, this was a blockage that I had to overcome on my own. I did, and have no doubts or reservations. Trust me, they are happy to be with you especially if they are from Creepy Hollows. Better yet, don't trust me. Trust them.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”