acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:43 pm When the servitor obsession on our forum was happening it was similar, a bunch of 'bro' types fawing over being able to create any being they wanted or have it created by one particular seller, treating them as superior to real spirits conjured by actual masters. These servitors could only be made in the creator's image and within the limits of the creator's knowledge and abilities so it was a dubious prospect to me that they were somehow having all of this knowledge and power. It was people playing with their neat gadgets mostly and behaving cliquey. There is obviously a balanced way to view and engage with servitors as well.
I remember this time period. Wild, lol.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:27 am I remember this time period. Wild, lol.
Wow, were you all wild in the past? I'm eager to learn everything about it, as I wasn't around when all the wild events occurred. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Tarvos wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:32 am
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:27 am I remember this time period. Wild, lol.
Wow, were you all wild in the past? I'm eager to learn everything about it, as I wasn't around when all the wild events occurred. Lol.
LOL! Oh Tarvos, you missed a lot, but no need to feel like you missed out hahahaha. We even had someone who proclaimed they had been chosen by God himself, but that's another story entirely :'D

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:36 am LOL! Oh Tarvos, you missed a lot, but no need to feel like you missed out hahahaha. We even had someone who proclaimed they had been chosen by God himself, but that's another story entirely :'D
Lol. It's likely an intense period for the CH team during the cleanup process as well.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Tarvos wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:58 am
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:36 am LOL! Oh Tarvos, you missed a lot, but no need to feel like you missed out hahahaha. We even had someone who proclaimed they had been chosen by God himself, but that's another story entirely :'D
Lol. It's likely an intense period for the CH team during the cleanup process as well.
I believe Ash and Magnolia were almost certainly looking here like "good grief, what now?" :'D

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”