How can I practice hearing my spirits? (Telepathy)

HonkPills
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I need a daily practice to get into. The "hearing" I'm talking about is actually telepathy. In my current state, I cannot communicate with my spirits at all. I want to be able to get to a point where I can communicate with them via telepathy, as it seems like the easiest way. What is a daily practice that I can use to get me from basically 0, to hearing? Has anyone had some success stories with building this ability?
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

This CH University Class can be helpful, I found it very beneficial - https://shop.creepyhollows.com/free-spi ... pathy.html

It took me a few years before I was able to hear them, so the time it takes is going to vary from Keeper to Keeper, as well as how much time and effort you dedicate to developing this ability. One thing that is common for all is staying consistent and dedicated.

Even now, it's not all the time unless I focus in, and it varies between hearing, energy sensations, mental thoughts and mental imagery from them. I am happy with all of these methods personally. Some spirits don't want to use telepathy, and so they'll choose another way to communicate with you. If I'm being honest, I don't know if I want to further develop it to "all the time." It is working nicely as it is now.
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I want to add, for those who can hear their companions all or most of the time without trying, some might actually choose to acquire a CH Tuner spell so that they can control how much or how little they want communication. There will certainly be times you need to rest, or you need to focus on something else without distractions. Not everyone will find communication ALL the time a good thing.

I find this to be true at least for Spiritual connection. The CH Tuner is highly beneficial.
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

A technique I have taught friends who ended up having spirit companions as well is the touch technique. For this to work effectively you must always ask the questions out loud, the reason for this as it clears the thought and allows a more consistent space for messages to come through. You would ask a question, usually simple and have a answer or yes be a certain body part, you would wait until you feel a sensation, if you are unsure ask them to verify on the same spot or another spot. Over time you will not only become more sensitive to touch base interactions but you will find slowly the answer will be sent telepathically shortly before they touch you. Once you are able to get a consistent answer both telepathically and physically you can move to telepathy. It helps to be in a calm and relaxing environment when first trying this technique, the less distractions there are the better your training will be. Hopefully this helps!
Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:40 pm This CH University Class can be helpful, I found it very beneficial - https://shop.creepyhollows.com/free-spi ... pathy.html
Can't believe I missed this! Thanks for pointing it out. While telepathy is already my most common method of communication with the spirit family I'm always looking for little ways to strengthen it and this actually had one or two tips that I hadn't considered.
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jdhthegr8 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:36 pm
Adair Lasair Bán wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:40 pm This CH University Class can be helpful, I found it very beneficial - https://shop.creepyhollows.com/free-spi ... pathy.html
Can't believe I missed this! Thanks for pointing it out. While telepathy is already my most common method of communication with the spirit family I'm always looking for little ways to strengthen it and this actually had one or two tips that I hadn't considered.
Love that! You're welcome. \./
Yunapiper
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
Zodiac:

I think the more we go in the journey the more naturally our abilities develop because we go through the blockages of looking like a fool. And believing we know what we are doing and help the mind to allow the unknown. I've tried doing some exercises with my third eye. Imagining a purple circle going from tiny to big and tiny from the forehead while staring at a flame. I use some third eye enchantment while doing. I feel my third eye getting a work out. I also allow myself to stare at the sun during sunset to recharge it visualising the same purple circle while imagining a ray recharging it from the sun. You can do the same with nice candle, then sun is night and day difference of power.

I remember someone mentioning that exercise in here. Thank you :8)
Last edited by Yunapiper on Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You don't need a reason to help someone ^^

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”