Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Well, I don't know how much I can contribute to this conversation, but I do have some experience with creating servitors... thing I've learned though is that it depends on the nature of the servitor and what sort of tasks it's there to perform... and how much energy has been committed to it.

That said, communicating with a servitor feels similar in a lot of ways to how you can sometimes communicate with a spirit... they occupy space in the mind where the imagination can sometimes play. The best thing I can suggest to help deal with that is to devote a very specific image or presentation with the servitor and try your best not to deviate. Unless the servitor is meant to grow and evolve, it's likely that it will be like a sort of algorithm you initiate when you want it to perform its tasks. (like reminding you to brush your teeth before bed, or pinging a specific spiritual entity, or just being there as a sort of guardian or companion.)

In terms of a servitor that's meant to stick around, you'll need to "Feed" it... this is basically like interacting with it, helping strengthen the image in your mind, or just doing energy cultivation exercises or other spiritual work with the intent of building a rapport with it.

Thing to remember, though, is that unless they're made to grow and evolve, servitors are usually simple. Like, best for small, uncomplicated tasks. And keeping the scope simple and the focus specific is usually better.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:45 pm @Tarvos @Lewk
Thank you for all of the advice! Do either of you know any other sellers that are selling servitors? So I can try to compare and get an idea of what’s out there. I know CH has Servitors, ivory pagan. But I only know those two.
I think RQL do sell Servitors as well.

:@
jobzzet
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Ability that I like the most from servitor that I already have are copy ability from servitor from kelistarian and parallel processing from servitor that I got from other seller.

Copy ability is self-explanatory. The parallel processing one give the servitor ability to work at multiple stuff at the same time without loss of power. It's pretty neat, as if you have multiple servitor.

By the way there's list of servitor ablity from eclipse metaphysical that can help to design servitor: https://web.archive.org/web/20210413051 ... lities.cfm

(For mod, please edit or delete if inappropriate mention eclipse metaphysical deleted website)

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”