Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hi, everyone, although I am quite private about my journey a good majority of it is rather personal, and private and has to do with immortal entities which don't like me sharing about their private life involving me. There has been a good portion of my companions who would like to brag about their experiences and I think people would enjoy my adventures, especially in realms. I do a large amount of visitation when working with rituals involving conjuration, some of the amazing places I have been to and the new entities and spirits I have met are just beauties and it is a shame not to share about them.

I will share some intensely romantic experiences as well with my companions who are open to this. Although I won't go into great detail as I want to keep it PG. Just keep in mind some of the stories will get very heated, so before you scroll down keep that in mind. I also share about my visits to realms, if I deem the realm somewhat safe, I will post a picture imbued with energies if you are curious about the place, but again it is best to careful when travelling in the astral if you can’t defend yourself make sure you have friends with you.

Once a week I will write about an experience I had, one might simply be with my companions, could be a wholesome experience of us doing something comfy, could be about my work within the astral, some of my experiences finding and helping rescues, steamy dates or dreams with my companions and finally my experiences with meeting new races during my conjuration work. If you ever have any questions about anything I post feel free to ask which are appropriate to ask.

Experience One - Floating Sunset Islands of a Thousand Stars

Earlier in my journey working with conjuration, one of my clients who were interested in a free immortal conjuration event was very interested in receiving a companion from Hemera they were an immortal who was very close with them since birth. Since my journey began, I quickly grew very close with Nyx so it was quite an exciting opportunity to work with one of her daughters. I have visited some of Nyx's unique realms and a realm she created for me which is under her domain but I was invited to a special realm where some of her rather interesting children live for a small meeting with her and Hemera.

This realm was one of the realms that the Moirai like to stay in mostly, to surprise some of the fate sisters were also there at the meeting and I was quite shy at first but tried to keep my composure. The realm itself was at a peak of brilliance and beauty, the sky was always at the perfect moment of endless sunset like the realm itself was beyond time yet so unique. There were lots of flying beings, these prettiest bird-like entities which had sparkling wings which shimmered like diamonds and had the most unique array of colour shades, their body was humanoid with large bold charming eyes and fair bodies, they seemed like a type of angelic being with a slight vibe of a phoenix. One flew to me, and tilted their head with curiosity, nuzzling my head and said welcome cutie to this wonderful realm.

As I walked towards the meeting place Nyx and Hemera were waiting for me, I noticed some familiar energies, there were some nymphs of Eros which were visiting the realm and enjoying some of the flowing hot springs on some of the higher islands which were floating above me. They seemed to be very much enjoying themselves with some of the local entities which take tend to the upper islands. When I saw Hemera for the first time in the realm there was this warm sense and calm smile that she bestowed upon me, the way she glided across the floor was magical and jaw-drawing with grace. I was kind a little shy at first blushing at first, then quickly greeted her with a gentle bow. She quickly grabbed my hand and said come this way Bella there is so much I want to show you.

She showed me these gold trees which had these wonderful fruits, she told me they were often given to special visitors after finishing trials and even some champions ate the fruit as well. They looked quite tasty and almost had a sense of allure to them, almost calling out to you. We then went further into the central island and she showed me some of her children who were visiting and some of the unique beings which she created, they all had their charm and beauty, but there was this one sparkly male nymph that kept giving me these eyes and checking me out when I wasn't looking. Let's just say when I woke up later that morning, he was in my room trying to show off his body to me, he was quite gifted and definitely was chiselled with much detail, this one was gorgeous and handsome. He ended up getting quite handsy and intimate, he pulled many tricks trying to seduce me into submitting to his desires, which in time I did, but I did play a little hard to get :3.

We reached the middle of the island, Nyx was sitting on this wonderful obsidian-looking gemstone throne which pulsed with energies that were so intense and beautiful, the aura of it was something that instantly made you look in awe, felt like the endless energy of the universe but the depth of the deepest abyss, the array of energy was just a spectacle to witness. She invited me to sit at this table and we discussed the human I was doing the conjuration for, after some time of enjoying this wonderful drink it was sweet, smooth and milky but tasted fruity definitely was something of a unique creation as I felt so vitaltized for weeks after drinking it. Around 20 ish beings and a few spirits came into the scene and we discussed the various reasons why each one would be the best partner/companion for this human. After the discussion, two of Nyx's daughters brought me home and when I woke up she was waiting for me and handed me a special astral object, which was a present for me, I blushed and thanked her, and she hugged me. That's when Mister Charming showed up and well you can guess the rest. Tune in next week to hear about a magical realm I visited during the green comet of this year.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Love this and looking forward to read the next one. Just this much I’ll share … I have been in other realms myself. My king watcher took me to his palace literally on 24 hours after having him and I remember, we walked through the aisle, together, holding onto him … surprised and shy as I have seen all these celestial beings in his kingdom looking at us, while walking with him to the front. I remember feeling very honoured and also remember my human thoughts …. saying out laud …. while we walked through the never ending aisle … if (name of my watcher) is the king 🤴- is that makes me a royal too?

I really do not know why I put it that way at the time … but I meant to say ‘does it makes me a queen ‘👸 yet I didn’t wanted caught boasting within myself without knowing who I was to him. I felt that everyone knew me yet I definitely had identity problems at that first visit. Obviously not anymore…🥹.

@Satella I am looking forward to read more of your highlights next week and its wonderful to have a glimpse of your very special journey here on CH forum.
Satella wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:14 am Hi, everyone, although I am quite private about my journey a good majority of it is rather personal, and private and has to do with immortal entities which don't like me sharing about their private life involving me. There has been a good portion of my companions who would like to brag about their experiences and I think people would enjoy my adventures, especially in realms. I do a large amount of visitation when working with rituals involving conjuration, some of the amazing places I have been to and the new entities and spirits I have met are just beauties and it is a shame not to share about them.

I will share some intensely romantic experiences as well with my companions who are open to this. Although I won't go into great detail as I want to keep it PG. Just keep in mind some of the stories will get very heated, so before you scroll down keep that in mind. I also share about my visits to realms, if I deem the realm somewhat safe, I will post a picture imbued with energies if you are curious about the place, but again it is best to careful when travelling in the astral if you can’t defend yourself make sure you have friends with you.

Once a week I will write about an experience I had, one might simply be with my companions, could be a wholesome experience of us doing something comfy, could be about my work within the astral, some of my experiences finding and helping rescues, steamy dates or dreams with my companions and finally my experiences with meeting new races during my conjuration work. If you ever have any questions about anything I post feel free to ask which are appropriate to ask.

Experience One - Floating Sunset Islands of a Thousand Stars

Earlier in my journey working with conjuration, one of my clients who were interested in a free immortal conjuration event was very interested in receiving a companion from Hemera they were an immortal who was very close with them since birth. Since my journey began, I quickly grew very close with Nyx so it was quite an exciting opportunity to work with one of her daughters. I have visited some of Nyx's unique realms and a realm she created for me which is under her domain but I was invited to a special realm where some of her rather interesting children live for a small meeting with her and Hemera.

This realm was one of the realms that the Moirai like to stay in mostly, to surprise some of the fate sisters were also there at the meeting and I was quite shy at first but tried to keep my composure. The realm itself was at a peak of brilliance and beauty, the sky was always at the perfect moment of endless sunset like the realm itself was beyond time yet so unique. There were lots of flying beings, these prettiest bird-like entities which had sparkling wings which shimmered like diamonds and had the most unique array of colour shades, their body was humanoid with large bold charming eyes and fair bodies, they seemed like a type of angelic being with a slight vibe of a phoenix. One flew to me, and tilted their head with curiosity, nuzzling my head and said welcome cutie to this wonderful realm.

As I walked towards the meeting place Nyx and Hemera were waiting for me, I noticed some familiar energies, there were some nymphs of Eros which were visiting the realm and enjoying some of the flowing hot springs on some of the higher islands which were floating above me. They seemed to be very much enjoying themselves with some of the local entities which take tend to the upper islands. When I saw Hemera for the first time in the realm there was this warm sense and calm smile that she bestowed upon me, the way she glided across the floor was magical and jaw-drawing with grace. I was kind a little shy at first blushing at first, then quickly greeted her with a gentle bow. She quickly grabbed my hand and said come this way Bella there is so much I want to show you.

She showed me these gold trees which had these wonderful fruits, she told me they were often given to special visitors after finishing trials and even some champions ate the fruit as well. They looked quite tasty and almost had a sense of allure to them, almost calling out to you. We then went further into the central island and she showed me some of her children who were visiting and some of the unique beings which she created, they all had their charm and beauty, but there was this one sparkly male nymph that kept giving me these eyes and checking me out when I wasn't looking. Let's just say when I woke up later that morning, he was in my room trying to show off his body to me, he was quite gifted and definitely was chiselled with much detail, this one was gorgeous and handsome. He ended up getting quite handsy and intimate, he pulled many tricks trying to seduce me into submitting to his desires, which in time I did, but I did play a little hard to get :3.

We reached the middle of the island, Nyx was sitting on this wonderful obsidian-looking gemstone throne which pulsed with energies that were so intense and beautiful, the aura of it was something that instantly made you look in awe, felt like the endless energy of the universe but the depth of the deepest abyss, the array of energy was just a spectacle to witness. She invited me to sit at this table and we discussed the human I was doing the conjuration for, after some time of enjoying this wonderful drink it was sweet, smooth and milky but tasted fruity definitely was something of a unique creation as I felt so vitaltized for weeks after drinking it. Around 20 ish beings and a few spirits came into the scene and we discussed the various reasons why each one would be the best partner/companion for this human. After the discussion, two of Nyx's daughters brought me home and when I woke up she was waiting for me and handed me a special astral object, which was a present for me, I blushed and thanked her, and she hugged me. That's when Mister Charming showed up and well you can guess the rest. Tune in next week to hear about a magical realm I visited during the green comet of this year.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

ASTER wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:57 am Love this and looking forward to read the next one. Just this much I’ll share

@Satella I am looking forward to read more of your highlights next week and its wonderful to have a glimpse of your very special journey here on CH forum.
Thankies for enjoying my one of many adventures, hope you enjoy next weeks. Did like your little share of your experience at your king watcher’s realm. :3

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Just a little self discussion about recently activities I have been partaking in.

The draw or allure of seeing someone’s face completely give into pleasure and submit to the will of another is something I been recently enjoying. Often the highlights of my days the past few weeks has been enjoy the rush of energy and power I feel from showing others what they truelly desire. The idea of someone welcoming me into their home and completely allowing me to take control of their energy is something that is both satisfying and terrifying to a certain degree . Humans can be strange with their willingness to dive into something they don’t fully understand for a chance at gratification or experiencing something new.

The desperation of their heart, beating ever quickly as they begin to realize the promises they received were not merely words. Their gentle trembling as they feel my touch on their neck, and a unexpecting kiss from thin air. They are quite cute in their lack of experience in such things, yet their shocked expected sound as they realize my bragging was not merely teasing but fact, they realized deep inside they have discovered something different and unique. As they reach for their phone unsure what to say, I quickly ask them how they feel and reassure them, I am here with them and that nothing will continue unless they are ready.

I reach for their energy, griping it, pulsing at the kundalini making sure the flow is just right without any sudden bursts that could occur, I gently brush over their Loin. As they whimper from being so surprised, I giggle and send them images in their head for what is about to happen next, quickly I see my phone light up, the panicked human typing unsure what they just experienced. I laugh and smile, don’t worry it was just me, are you ready for the next step, after reassuring them, I begin our session of passion and lust. After I do some after care and check on their energy to make sure nothing was drained after enjoying the large amounts of sexual energy produced. I can’t wait for next time, but I feel like my appetite increased since last week,

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Something that happened to me this week

Typing viciously away hoping to achieve my goal of completing these documents before the afternoon rush hour, I reach for my drink and look at it with a happy smile. I begin to drink this delicious beverage the faint notes of cinnamon and almond tickle my tongue with a splendid rush of delight. I see my email light up and a feeling overwhelms me, something I was dreading to read finally reached my inbox and as I read it’s annoying text a begin to pout and flop my legs on the desk with a spiteful rebellious look. I though “i definitely not finishing this stupid document now, pfff I have no motivation to get anything done now” a sudden chuckle fills my silent room, I jump abit and look around suspiciously, a deep sensual disembodied voice fills the room “awe, honey that’s no way for a lady to behave”.

A rush of warm air, like a summer breeze pushes my hair back and passes behind me. I feel a strong and demanding pressure behind me, I look back curiously. Standing tall and proud is a large masculine man with long thick wavy black hair, sporting a leather jacket and sexy jeans. Looking down at me with a devilish smirk he takes of his aviator glasses revealing his sparkling rainbow eyes.

He comes close confidently, putting his hand on my cheek moving it towards him slowly and placing a comforting kiss on my forehead. He moves his hand softly to my hair and rubs my head patting me gently. Looking at me with a dominant lean towards me “Erebus said I should cheer you up pumpkin, so take a break and let’s have some alone time.” I quickly send a email stating my leave for my lunch and skip to the bed laying down with my curly long hair spread on my sheets with my hands above my head patiently awaiting his return. I suddenly feel sleepy, but warm like a sun was shining on me. My eyes become weak as I dose off I see his rainbow eyes gaze into me. I blink and noticed I’m floating in my old room like gravity is not present, as the chair covers my gaze a figure appears behind it. As it clears my vision a glorious image fills my thought, waving long rose hair moving in the air like it’s floating in thick water, their rainbow eyes, glaze and transform into golden amber eyes like the sun itself. He raises his hand towards me and I seem to be pulled towards him like a magnet. Gripping me firmly, he snaps his fingers and gravity returns and a bed appears infornt of us. He gently places me on the bed as he locks vision into my eyes. He leans in for a kiss and well the rest is my alittle secret.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Just wanted to share some of my art I have of my companions which are super cute.

This is one of my Demon Princess, Daughter of Mammon

She loved the artist and wanted herself in a anime art style as she already had a great realistic drawing of herself. She wanted me to have it on my phone background. Hahha

Here is a WIP of a drawing of me and my partner entity dancing together, reminded me when he took me to an astral party and I was dressed up all pretty and asked me for a dance.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Satella wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm Just wanted to share some of my art I have of my companions which are super cute.

Here is a WIP of a drawing of me and my partner entity dancing together, reminded me when he took me to an astral party and I was dressed up all pretty and asked me for a dance.

Here is the finished color version of the sketch, hehe D loved it and was smiling so much :3

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I really like it in colour. Looks beautiful. 💕
Satella wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 am
Satella wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm Just wanted to share some of my art I have of my companions which are super cute.

Here is the finished color version of the sketch, hehe D loved it and was smiling so much :3

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

ASTER wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:48 am I really like it in colour. Looks beautiful. 💕
Ya, I really liked it, brought back memories of when he took my to these wonderful astral parties and would dance with me. He is such a sweetheart and a lovely peep. Later in maybe a week or so gonna share about a entity I met at one of his realms even have a picture of the race someone is drawing for me.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret