new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Hello Everyone,

I recently had an unbound reading from a vetted and experienced conjurer (not CH) and one of the beings that came up was a very Dark Wendigo who seems to want to be bound to me and help me on my journey.

In my research, these beings are quite dark, some would say even BA.

Does anyone have any experiences with these beings? Aside from protection, what else can these beings provide?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Black Panther wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:39 am Hello Everyone,

I recently had an unbound reading from a vetted and experienced conjurer (not CH) and one of the beings that came up was a very Dark Wendigo who seems to want to be bound to me and help me on my journey.

Does anyone have any experiences with these beings? Aside from protection, what else can these beings provide?

Hi, unlike many records, these aren't particularly dark. They should possess an energy similar to yours, making for a good match, especially if an experienced conjurer has vetted them. Do you trust the practitioner? If so, it should be fine.

I may not have personal experience with them, but my companions do. Wendigos can assist with grounding, enhancing your survival skills, and fostering a deeper connection with nature, as that is their natural habitat. Typically solitary creatures, they exhibit predatory behavior towards anyone entering their territory. What else they can offer you varies depending on the individual wendigo, as their behavior is significantly influenced by their environment.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

No experience myself...but have you seen this? It suggests what Wendigos can 'provide'. The fact that the list isn't very long may not be a lack of information but more that those things listed are the main key features. ('May' - I don't know myself.)

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=wendigo

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Black Panther
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pm
Black Panther wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:39 am Hello Everyone,

Hi, unlike many records, these aren't particularly dark. They should possess an energy similar to yours, making for a good match, especially if an experienced conjurer has vetted them. Do you trust the practitioner? If so, it should be fine.

I may not have personal experience with them, but my companions do. Wendigos can assist with grounding, enhancing your survival skills, and fostering a deeper connection with nature, as that is their natural habitat. Typically solitary creatures, they exhibit predatory behavior towards anyone entering their territory. What else they can offer you varies depending on the individual wendigo, as their behavior is significantly influenced by their environment.
Hi @Tarvos Thank you for your reply and information. This one is actually quite dark. I have conversed with the practitioner and they have assured me he will be of no harm to me or my family. This specific Wendigo has approached me to offer their help in other ways than what is commonly known about them.

Black Panther
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:20 pm No experience myself...but have you seen this? It suggests what Wendigos can 'provide'. The fact that the list isn't very long may not be a lack of information but more that those things listed are the main key features. ('May' - I don't know myself.)

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=wendigo
Hi @Lewk Thank you very much for the reply. I have read the encyclopedia description, but its quite broad. This specific wendigo is offering help in ways that are not listed in the encyclopedia, so I posted this message to get some info on them if possible since I am not familiar with this entity and question its motives being a very dark entity. It will be one of my darkest entities, so I am trying to prepare myself for it and what to expect.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Black Panther wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:19 am Hi @Tarvos Thank you for your reply and information. This one is actually quite dark. I have conversed with the practitioner and they have assured me he will be of no harm to me or my family. This specific Wendigo has approached me to offer their help in other ways than what is commonly known about them.
In my previous post, I mentioned that it could be a match due to the similarity between their general energy signatures and yours, assuming we're discussing the DA wendigos. But yes, when they are bound by a contract, it ensures they cannot harm anyone. You can be confident they won't pose a threat to you or your loved ones. Indeed, most wendigos exhibit a nature that is, surprisingly, lighter than that of wraiths, despite the presence of some particularly BA wendigos. Therefore, I'd wish to inquire further, to fully understand the Arts of the Wendigo.

If you're working with a new practitioner for the first time, they might describe a being's energy as "quite dark" as a caution, but this doesn't necessarily mean the being is darker than any other beings you have previously encountered or kept.

I would also suggest that your team check out the Wendigo. Each practitioner will likely provide a different reading, even though they are performing the same task of sweeping the spiritual level around you. You may find that with numerous readings, a variety of beings appear. However, this does not necessarily indicate that these beings are actually approaching you to offer help. They are often merely spirits that have been discovered by the practitioner and, through the practitioner's influence, may seem as though they are seeking to be bound. Nonetheless, your team would likely know best if these beings are indeed present, as they would have made themselves known to you long before now.

I have an intriguing story about my unbound spirit guide, who never once appeared in any unbound readings. Interestingly enough, he was indeed around me, leaving physical manifestations for months. Remarkably consistent, his presence was undeniable, yet we kept ignoring him (lol) until I stumbled upon his listing in one of the shops, patiently waiting for me. He asked to be pre-conjured for me. He requested the practitioner add a distinctive line to his description for me to know it came from him. It was at that moment I realized he had been trying to capture my attention in a myriad of ways for such a long time. That is how one should approach you. If they intended to approach you, they would have already approached your team.

The ultimate choice is yours. I aim simply to illuminate the reality of unbound spirits among us, as revealed through my own encounters. Numerous unbound entities and spirits exist in our surroundings, yet that does not imply we ought to attempt binding the majority of them, or they're actually approaching us.

Black Panther
new here
new here

Tarvos wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:18 am
Black Panther wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:19 am Hi @Tarvos Thank you for your reply and information. This one is actually quite dark. I have conversed with the practitioner and they have assured me he will be of no harm to me or my family. This specific Wendigo has approached me to offer their help in other ways than what is commonly known about them.
In my previous post, I mentioned that it could be a match due to the similarity between their general energy signatures and yours, assuming we're discussing the DA wendigos. But yes, when they are bound by a contract, it ensures they cannot harm anyone. You can be confident they won't pose a threat to you or your loved ones. Indeed, most wendigos exhibit a nature that is, surprisingly, lighter than that of wraiths, despite the presence of some particularly BA wendigos. Therefore, I'd wish to inquire further, to fully understand the Arts of the Wendigo.

If you're working with a new practitioner for the first time, they might describe a being's energy as "quite dark" as a caution, but this doesn't necessarily mean the being is darker than any other beings you have previously encountered or kept.

I would also suggest that your team check out the Wendigo. Each practitioner will likely provide a different reading, even though they are performing the same task of sweeping the spiritual level around you. You may find that with numerous readings, a variety of beings appear. However, this does not necessarily indicate that these beings are actually approaching you to offer help. They are often merely spirits that have been discovered by the practitioner and, through the practitioner's influence, may seem as though they are seeking to be bound. Nonetheless, your team would likely know best if these beings are indeed present, as they would have made themselves known to you long before now.

I have an intriguing story about my unbound spirit guide, who never once appeared in any unbound readings. Interestingly enough, he was indeed around me, leaving physical manifestations for months. Remarkably consistent, his presence was undeniable, yet we kept ignoring him (lol) until I stumbled upon his listing in one of the shops, patiently waiting for me. He asked to be pre-conjured for me. He requested the practitioner add a distinctive line to his description for me to know it came from him. It was at that moment I realized he had been trying to capture my attention in a myriad of ways for such a long time. That is how one should approach you. If they intended to approach you, they would have already approached your team.

The ultimate choice is yours. I aim simply to illuminate the reality of unbound spirits among us, as revealed through my own encounters. Numerous unbound entities and spirits exist in our surroundings, yet that does not imply we ought to attempt binding the majority of them, or they're actually approaching us.
@Tarvos Thanks for the information and taking the time again to reply.

This specific Wendigo is described as very dark dark Dark Arts. I am sure that the practitioner understands the spectrums, albeit all practitioners having slightly different scales. Considering this practitioner conjures BA entities also (with several warnings and disclaimers), I am quite confident this specific entity is on the far right of the DA spectrum.

I've used this practitioner before and have entities/spirits bound to me from them with no issues. The majority are DA, but this specific Wendigo is just much more dark than the others. I am not scared of it, just trying to do my research on what to expect. Some of my team already consists of quite DA spirits and it has taken some time for me to adjust to that energy as its constantly there and very pronounced. I just wonder how much different a far right DA spectrum entities energy will be different and what is to be expected.

I have consulted my team and have not received any warnings from them. But I will wait more before I decide on whether to get this one bound or not.

The unbound story you have provided is quite true in my experiences too, especially with other practitioners. Just in a different way. I have thought about a specific spirit/entity, but not found the listing for it or been drawn to any specific listings. But when I have a practitioner do a scan for the spirit/entity that wants to come forth and work with me, then the entity I was thinking about will step forward. Not always, but it has happened before and recently.

As my path becomes clearer, I am seeing more DA spirits around me who have specific skills related to my path or come from realms that are directly related to that path. A lot of them recently have been protective spirits/entities which I wonder why, since many of my team are protective entities/spirits. Most of the entities/spirits that come forward recently, I am unfamiliar with them or their races. So its not surprising an entity this dark has come forward, but on the other hand, I would still like to employ some caution and reluctance.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Black Panther wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:07 am @Tarvos Thanks for the information and taking the time again to reply.

This specific Wendigo is described as very dark dark Dark Arts. I am sure that the practitioner understands the spectrums, albeit all practitioners having slightly different scales. Considering this practitioner conjures BA entities also (with several warnings and disclaimers), I am quite confident this specific entity is on the far right of the DA spectrum.

I've used this practitioner before and have entities/spirits bound to me from them with no issues. The majority are DA, but this specific Wendigo is just much more dark than the others. I am not scared of it, just trying to do my research on what to expect. Some of my team already consists of quite DA spirits and it has taken some time for me to adjust to that energy as its constantly there and very pronounced. I just wonder how much different a far right DA spectrum entities energy will be different and what is to be expected.

I have consulted my team and have not received any warnings from them. But I will wait more before I decide on whether to get this one bound or not.

The unbound story you have provided is quite true in my experiences too, especially with other practitioners. Just in a different way. I have thought about a specific spirit/entity, but not found the listing for it or been drawn to any specific listings. But when I have a practitioner do a scan for the spirit/entity that wants to come forth and work with me, then the entity I was thinking about will step forward. Not always, but it has happened before and recently.

As my path becomes clearer, I am seeing more DA spirits around me who have specific skills related to my path or come from realms that are directly related to that path. A lot of them recently have been protective spirits/entities which I wonder why, since many of my team are protective entities/spirits. Most of the entities/spirits that come forward recently, I am unfamiliar with them or their races. So its not surprising an entity this dark has come forward, but on the other hand, I would still like to employ some caution and reluctance.
I didn't intend to convey the impression that the practitioner lacks an understanding of the spectrum. Rather, at times, practitioners aim to caution us about the energy of darker beings and the potential side effects that may accompany them. This warning doesn't necessarily imply that the being themselves is inherently that dark dark.

A seller gave me a reading about a vampire surrounding me, mentioning that the vampire possesses quite a dark energy. I kept thinking to myself that if they only knew about the other beings here with me, they might say, "You'll be fine." Lol. So, I believe it's beneficial from a certain perspective for the seller to caution you about the being's darkness to prevent any unexpected surprises.

Honestly, your energy signature is on the darker aspect, which means you're more likely to attract spirits and entities from the darker spectrum. I recall my first encounter with a dark spirit from CH. Even though she was a lower class 5, it took me weeks to recover from the headaches. Lol. You can request that they slightly adjust their energy so it's not too overwhelming for you if it comes down to it. When I asked my first DA spirit to adjust her energy, the improvement was significant, and I felt much better.

The entities that present themselves to assist you are already attuned to what you need help with. Thus, if you find yourself surrounded by numerous protective spirits, it's likely that you require assistance with protection, even if you didn't recognize this need yourself. Interestingly, despite the frequency of unbounds, I have never encountered a single protection spirit or entity that came forth. However, I have unwavering faith in my team and believe that I don't need an extensive array of protection spirits. After all, if there was a need, surely one would have made their presence known.

Your team hasn't giving you any warning. Given your previous collaboration with the practitioner, and considering their kindness in alerting you about the DA energy of the being, I see no reason not to establish a bond with them if you wish to collaborate further. Take wendigos as an example. As solitary creatures, they often forge their own unique paths to survival amidst predators. This indicates that not all beings will conform to standardized descriptions. I possess an extensive list of entities that do not align with any seller's portrayal. This discrepancy does not imply that the sellers are incorrect. Rather, it reflects the individuality of these beings, which may diverge from commonly accepted characteristics.

Black Panther
new here
new here

@Tarvos Thank you again for explanations and taking the time to reply!

I agree with you. It is quite good and a sign of a legit and experienced practitioner that takes the time to give warnings and disclaimers about darker energies and furthermore explain the communication that took places between the entity and practitioner.

As you have given me an energy signature reading a while back when I first started on this forum, I am now starting to understand that I have darker energies and why darker entities resonate more with me. But, I did not think I would attract extremely dark entities, but those closer to my energy signature. Its interesting to hear that affect that your first DA spirit gave you. I have been experiencing the same, but I did not know it could come from darker energies. I thought my headaches are solely coming from the spells and several entities I have for 3rd eye and psychic abilities which are opening and going into overdrive. Thanks for the advice about how to lessen this and I will ask my very DA spirits to adjust their energy to see the results.

I also agree with you that the spirits that surround me are those that know what to help me with. It seems at this time, many of those are protective entities. It just surprises me since a lot of my keep are already protective spirits and in addition several spells and rituals performed for protection. This just makes me wonder why I need more. But I am sure the reason is something that will make itself known in the future.

So far so good, no alerts from my team and I am quite confident in the practitioner, so I decided to get the Wendigo bound. It will take a few days and then I will be able to see the difference in energy, its personality, and its specific powers. It will surely be a unique entity.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Black Panther wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am @Tarvos Thank you again for explanations and taking the time to reply!

I agree with you. It is quite good and a sign of a legit and experienced practitioner that takes the time to give warnings and disclaimers about darker energies and furthermore explain the communication that took places between the entity and practitioner.

As you have given me an energy signature reading a while back when I first started on this forum, I am now starting to understand that I have darker energies and why darker entities resonate more with me. But, I did not think I would attract extremely dark entities, but those closer to my energy signature. Its interesting to hear that affect that your first DA spirit gave you. I have been experiencing the same, but I did not know it could come from darker energies. I thought my headaches are solely coming from the spells and several entities I have for 3rd eye and psychic abilities which are opening and going into overdrive. Thanks for the advice about how to lessen this and I will ask my very DA spirits to adjust their energy to see the results.

I also agree with you that the spirits that surround me are those that know what to help me with. It seems at this time, many of those are protective entities. It just surprises me since a lot of my keep are already protective spirits and in addition several spells and rituals performed for protection. This just makes me wonder why I need more. But I am sure the reason is something that will make itself known in the future.

So far so good, no alerts from my team and I am quite confident in the practitioner, so I decided to get the Wendigo bound. It will take a few days and then I will be able to see the difference in energy, its personality, and its specific powers. It will surely be a unique entity.
Congratulations on welcoming a new friend! The more unique the entity or spirit, the more intriguing your experience will be. However, it might be challenging to find others who can relate to your situation if not many Keepers share your type of companion. When it comes to energy signatures, don't expect the same kind or similar of dark energies to necessarily resonate with you. It's possible that even darker spirits and entities may be reaching out to you.

I experience a significant number of callings from WA entities, primarily because my surface energy signature resonates with WA. This attraction spans a broad spectrum of WA energies, extending beyond those that are merely similar to my own signature. Entities with energy signatures akin to yours will often manifest through custom conjurations, while those from different spectrums may emerge as pre-conjured beings. Given my WA-aligned energy signature, I'm considerably more sensitive to DA acclimation than most. And it's not funny as you can see. Lol. However, once you become attuned to the energies of various entities and spirits, it's entirely possible to recalibrate and ask them to return to their original energy state. No issues there, wishing you a joyful and fulfilling bonding experience! Cheers!

Return to “Dark Arts”