Advice on an unbound Wendigo

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

@Tarvos gave some really good advice. I just wanted to add the things that some of most people don't know they offer. They are good at boosting creativity, they are excellent healers, they can improve your sight and help with seeing through your third eye, they can help enhance any vampire friends if you have any! If you want or need anymore information let me know! I have a wendigo friend, and I am also part Algonquin which is where there origins are from.

Black Panther
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

@Anonymously anonymous Thank you for your info, experiences with the Wendigo and also for taking the time to reply!

The Wenigo was just bound a few hours ago. So I am still trying to sense it and will take some time to bond with it. Surprisingly I don't feel much of a difference in it and my other very dark entities, even though this one is at the far right of the spectrum.

Nice to hear that they also work well with vampires, even though I don't have many of those at this point.

It seems only a very few know and understand this type of unique entity, so I guess we should feel honoured to have it in our presence.

Return to “Dark Arts”