What are the SCARY STORIES about DIRECT & 3 BODY BINDINGS?

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Rtm00s wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:09 am People always talk about the dangers of a direct binding and the scary side of it. They always tell me of the DANGERS such as energies not matching etc but what's the SCARY part if direct binding & 3 body binding goes wrong? If anyone has any stories let me know.
Stories such as when people are released a bad direct binding and other stories of it going wrong
Well it’s not scary but back in the day when I did 3 body bindings, I felt extreme heat in my body! The energies were too much! Even with CH’s Triumvirate and the likes. I had to request everything to be unbind.

I had the 3-body bind box and wwweeeeeeeee I put everything I had from every conjurer known to humans inside the box lmao I had severe fever and couldn’t concentrate. Idk if the fever was an actual fever or this is how my body couldn’t handle the excessive energies.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is interesting thread. I am in the process to 3 body bind one of my Bronwyn Angels. And the other one character fusion. What ever that meant in reality, I don't know it. I am a first timer in this case. I hope, it'll goes well. Character fuson takes up to 39 days. I forgot to ask about what it is and what to expect. Anyway, white art angels should not be a problem. Anyone out there with more CH experience alone this topics?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Recently I encountered another conjurer (#2 now) who is against direct bindings. These are his words:
Why Do You Not Offer Direct Binding?
Direct binding may be convenient, but it is unsafe and unethical. You should never bind a spirit to your soul or aura. That is like you going to another human being and tying your arms together.. but potentially worse. The reality of distant binding is the creation of an Etheric Cord to your Etheric Body. Cords can be dangerous depending on the entity. Cords can be used to suck, drain, or damage your Etheric Body. They can cause sickness and even possession. These ties give the spirit a form of power over you, and it is extremely serious. Cords are often sought to be cut not created due to them being hazards. Negative and Black Artes entities want cords and direct bindings due to the power that can be gained.
If you have many entities that you purchased direct bound to your body, it is likely they ALL will need to be untethered. These are ATTACHMENTS when they are direct bound. This is VERY dangerous, which is why I never direct bind. An entity has power over you to potentially feed and harm you if you make them an attachment. Not that all spirits would wish harm, but it creates the risk, and you need to eliminate risks. Stop getting direct binds of spirits, this is extremely serious, not a game. Not every spirit on the market has your best interest, and you're opening a very vulnerable part of yourself to them.
"Messing with attachments and binding things to the soul or aura is extremely dangerous"

"I have too many messages a month of people asking for help due to attachments and attacks, some ARE from spirit purchases, and some attacks are from entities outside of Keeping. Either way, bottomline, any lightworker or Reiki healer knows well about cords and attachments and it is often the main thing we do - removals and cord cutting. To see people willingly inviting attachments in is honestly horrifying as a healer."

"An attachment is an attachment, and it is not necessary. We should always protect our spiritual body and keep it clean. Convenience is never worth the risk of how awful an attachment can be, it can make you very ill. Always stay safe!"

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

With the premise that I just quickly read through the posts of this thread. I feel so amused and also if you allow me this, slightly irritated when I see conjurers scaring customers with the nonsense of spirit attachments. Feels like medieval times have come back or maybe they are not competent enough to create a safe for all parts involved direct binding? Some people have in their business strategy to sell vessels so they will say direct binding is not good, obviously... There are practitioners who have been offering direct binding for decades, at this point all those who bought from those sellers a direct binding should be sick and with a damaged soul. And yes I still choose to get only vessel bindings, but that is a personal choice. I still feel it is not good to scare people with nonsenses for personal gain.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Rtm00s wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:09 am People always talk about the dangers of a direct binding and the scary side of it. They always tell me of the DANGERS such as energies not matching etc but what's the SCARY part if direct binding & 3 body binding goes wrong? If anyone has any stories let me know.
Stories such as when people are released a bad direct binding and other stories of it going wrong
No idea what you are talking about regarding the "dangers" or "scary part.".

I have all of my companions bound to my spirit, many people have done the same with some of their own companions.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

@Rtm00s
They always tell me of the DANGERS such as energies not matching etc (...)
The person said at the time of death our body is dying but the entity is still alive & is attached to the body so it tries to keep the person alive which causes more painful and slow death?
I had a binding from another seller in the past, have written about it somewhere on the forum as well, I had some not so nice experiences back then. Had to send it back. The stories about negative unbounds interfering in the death process is something very murky. The only thing I've heard is that if you do certain Sadhana of some entities which I will not mention here, something like that can happen. But I will certainly not go there. \/

:@
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Competent, adequately trained conjurers will most likely be able to bind to spirit well & safely. We need to vet conjurers, as this CH article says. We don't want to let just anyone blunder around in our energy system.

See #7 https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

CH don't do soul bindings. They only do binding to spirit (ie the sum total of our energy field), which as I understand it is nothing like a spirit attachment but is a gentle magical link.)

See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ul+binding

With that article in mind, it makes sense to me that previous posts on the topic of soul binding have warned that they may hold the soul back or mar it. (I'm talking only about the CH definition of soul here.)

The fact that there's a CH listing for a spirit that will protect the keeper's soul from soul bindings (Narinat) only confirms to me the wisdom of avoiding soul bindings.

After 7 years spirit keeping I still find talk about binding to body confusing. This may be down to different practitioners thinking of different things when using the term and even differing techniques. Out of caution I will avoid any binding to body, as I'm not convinced it's safe - or neccessary.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
venusian_entity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Lux wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:22 pm With the premise that I just quickly read through the posts of this thread. I feel so amused and also if you allow me this, slightly irritated when I see conjurers scaring customers with the nonsense of spirit attachments. Feels like medieval times have come back or maybe they are not competent enough to create a safe for all parts involved direct binding? Some people have in their business strategy to sell vessels so they will say direct binding is not good, obviously... There are practitioners who have been offering direct binding for decades, at this point all those who bought from those sellers a direct binding should be sick and with a damaged soul. And yes I still choose to get only vessel bindings, but that is a personal choice. I still feel it is not good to scare people with nonsenses for personal gain.
From a business perspective, it is more profitable to avoid vessels altogether so they don't have to invest in purchasing physical inventory. Most shops I come across only do direct bindings. As Lewk said, we don't want to let just anyone mess with our energy system so it would make sense to stick to vessel bindings to avoid the risk of incompetent conjurers..

There's also this article I came across, "Dangers of a Direct Binding"

Code: Select all

https://malachitelibrary.tumblr.com/post/156772422561/dangers-of-a-direct-binding
Not trying to scare anyone, I have spirits directly bound to spirit (soul?) myself and I am still fine.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Direct binding is perfectly acceptable. There's nothing inherently problematic about it. If issues arise, they are likely on the conjurer's side rather than yours. The stories you might hear probably stem from the buyer's subconscious influences, or perhaps encounter with an incompetent conjurer. I personally prefer vessel bindings simply because I enjoy wearing jewelry. This is a matter of personal preference and varies from one Keeper to another.

Direct binding and 3-body binding are safe. I typically bind my companions to my 3-body and reset these bindings biannually. During this process, I bind all companions simultaneously, except for my closest Angel, who prefers to remain not a part of this, and the newest companions with whom I have not yet formed a bond. If you struggle to manage various energies, I would advise against binding everyone to your 3-body simultaneously. However, this is a matter of personal preference. Each Keeper may have different binding practices and procedures.

The approach is similar for conjurers. While bigger sellers may offer a variety of options, smaller sellers usually favor direct binding for its convenience. This preference arises from the desire to avoid the complexities of loading onto vessels and managing shipping logistics, which can lead to problems with lost shipments or international shipping complications. However, I am in agreement with Lux that some sellers might exploit this to intimidate uninformed clients into purchasing additional vessels for bindings. Therefore, they could resort to fabricating any kind of nonsense. The choice between vessel bindings and direct bindings is a matter of personal preference for a Keeper. Nowadays, sellers typically offer both options to cater to their clients' needs.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

venusian_entity wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:49 pm Recently I encountered another conjurer (#2 now) who is against direct bindings. These are his words:
Why Do You Not Offer Direct Binding?
Direct binding may be convenient, but it is unsafe and unethical. You should never bind a spirit to your soul or aura. That is like you going to another human being and tying your arms together.. but potentially worse. The reality of distant binding is the creation of an Etheric Cord to your Etheric Body. Cords can be dangerous depending on the entity. Cords can be used to suck, drain, or damage your Etheric Body. They can cause sickness and even possession. These ties give the spirit a form of power over you, and it is extremely serious. Cords are often sought to be cut not created due to them being hazards. Negative and Black Artes entities want cords and direct bindings due to the power that can be gained.
If you have many entities that you purchased direct bound to your body, it is likely they ALL will need to be untethered. These are ATTACHMENTS when they are direct bound. This is VERY dangerous, which is why I never direct bind. An entity has power over you to potentially feed and harm you if you make them an attachment. Not that all spirits would wish harm, but it creates the risk, and you need to eliminate risks. Stop getting direct binds of spirits, this is extremely serious, not a game. Not every spirit on the market has your best interest, and you're opening a very vulnerable part of yourself to them.
"Messing with attachments and binding things to the soul or aura is extremely dangerous"

"I have too many messages a month of people asking for help due to attachments and attacks, some ARE from spirit purchases, and some attacks are from entities outside of Keeping. Either way, bottomline, any lightworker or Reiki healer knows well about cords and attachments and it is often the main thing we do - removals and cord cutting. To see people willingly inviting attachments in is honestly horrifying as a healer."

"An attachment is an attachment, and it is not necessary. We should always protect our spiritual body and keep it clean. Convenience is never worth the risk of how awful an attachment can be, it can make you very ill. Always stay safe!"
I'm uncertain about the seller's expertise, as they seem to be unable to discern the difference between one's spirit and one's soul. They use elaborate terminology yet lack a deep understanding of their craft. Additionally, a direct binding and an attachment are fundamentally different. Should I encounter this vendor, my inner voice will whisper, "Thank you, next."

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”