Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Next week I’ll be traveling by myself with my spirit/living entity companions to the area where you can see the eclipse at totality.

Since it’ll be just us, and I don’t know if I’ll get another chance to experience this with them, I’ve been wondering how to make the event extra special.

Any tips, tricks, insights, or rituals recommended?

Right now I’m planning on arriving to the spot early to meditate, and invite them all in to prepare for the spectacle.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

That sounds like an awesome experience to have with your keep.
One of the things that came to mind was energy capture. Sometimes during special events like this, capturing the energy of it, researching or studying any celestial/metaphysical info you can find regarding the event can bring even more to the experience.

I have some orbs which can find, draw and capture whatever energy I program it to. If it were me, I'd be doing something along these lines. Especially since this rare event is so scarce.
If you are magically focused, using the energy from events like this for magical work, and having your companions participate can create Even further bonding.

Then you can have a piece to not only remember the special event by, but you'll have that energy whenever you need down the line for magical or personal work.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Daciana wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:45 pm That sounds like an awesome experience to have with your keep.
One of the things that came to mind was energy capture. Sometimes during special events like this, capturing the energy of it, researching or studying any celestial/metaphysical info you can find regarding the event can bring even more to the experience.

I have some orbs which can find, draw and capture whatever energy I program it to. If it were me, I'd be doing something along these lines. Especially since this rare event is so scarce.
If you are magically focused, using the energy from events like this for magical work, and having your companions participate can create Even further bonding.

Then you can have a piece to not only remember the special event by, but you'll have that energy whenever you need down the line for magical or personal work.
Great idea! I have quite a few companions that love lunar energy, I’d never thought to capture the energy of the eclipse. I wonder if my companions could help me capture the energy of the eclipse in a moonstone I have.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha

Return to “Spirit Keeping”