You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Hi,

Have you ever had a feeling of oppression while wearing a djinn vessel? If so do you know what this could mean?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:22 am Hi,

Have you ever had a feeling of oppression while wearing a djinn vessel? If so do you know what this could mean?
May I ask if this is an experience you've had yourself?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Maliana
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:30 pm

Who it happened to doesn't matter. This happens more often than you might think, just read the many testimonials that you can find here and there. And it can happen to anyone, anytime. Some people more often than others and some never. The real question is the meaning...

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:03 am
Lewk wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:30 pm

Who it happened to doesn't matter. This happens more often than you might think, just read the many testimonials that you can find here and there. And it can happen to anyone, anytime. Some people more often than others and some never. The real question is the meaning...
Thank you for explaining.

tl/dr: If someone has indeed had a feeling of oppression while wearing a Djinn vessel - I certainly haven't; nor have I read of this in 5 years being a member of this spirit keeping Forum - my conjecture is that it could be projected fear on the part of the wearer. Or it is not a modern spirit keeping conjure & the Djinn is not that person's consenting companion, perhaps.

This is pure conjecture, which personally I think may not get us anywhere useful. It is certainly not something to be expected from modern spirit keeping of conjured and bound Djinn companions.

As you can tell I don't accept it's a common experience in modern spirit keeping - which is what this Forum is dedicated to.

The way the question is asked leaves it quite open & vague as to what this feeling of "oppression" is and where it comes from. Also, how can we know that the alleged experiences are genuine, not just scare stories? A feeling of oppression is not something to expect from keeping Djinn in modern spirit keeping practice. Quite the opposite in fact, in my experience and I do have a fair few Djinn in my spirit family.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

I've never felt that from any of mine, though I also know mine are relatively "light" for their kind. My Cleopatra Djinn was a literal queen and while I've certainly felt power from her vessel I've never felt energy that could be described as oppressive. Perhaps the most I can say is that if I don't get enough food or rest then wearing a vessel can cause me to feel drained, but most of my spirits have learned to dial down their activity when I am like that (and then gently remind me to take care of myself)

Maliana
new here
new here

Thanks for your feedback.

Your personal expression cannot be transposed to the whole world. You must be careful not to project onto others and not to deny the feelings of others under the pretext that they are foreign to you or that they make you feel insecure. If you don't know, don't extrapolate and let those who have experienced it provide their feelings.
It is in fact those who have experienced it whose feedback will be the most constructive, not those who talk about what they have never known..

Thanks again

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think you may have used the wrong word to accurately convey your experience. Consequently, none of us can truly answer your question or empathize with it. Moreover, since you have no intention of further sharing your experiences with your Djinns, it begs the question: why did you ask in the first place?

The feeling of oppression refers to individuals or groups who perceive themselves as being subjected to unjust treatment, control, and exploitation by those in power or societal structures. It is associated with a lack of freedom, autonomy, and the ability to exercise one's own will and rights.

No, I have never experienced such a sensation with my Djinns, despite having several of them that are on the darker end of the DA spectrum.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Maliana
new here
new here

Once you can extrapolate on what you imagine “my” experiences. It's illusory. You preach the false in an attempt to know the truth, and I will not satisfy your curiosity because that amounts to distorting the objective of this post. The goal is to get feedback from those who have experienced this, not from those who have not experienced it. The question is intended to be neutral from any ego or personal history, and that is voluntary. I am speaking, once again, to those who have experienced this feeling. Or who have known people who have experienced it. This will allow us to address the facts. Not to those who speak of this if they do not know, because that amounts to speculating and theorizing about illusions.
Of course you are free to give your opinion on what you don't know, and you're welcome, it's just that you really have to try to stop focusing on the person, and focus on the question. By acting in this way, we stir up wind and the subject deviates from its objective.
And again, you’re welcom. It's just that it's 4 messages and your interventions do not advance the subject.. Thanks !

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Maliana wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:07 pm Once you can extrapolate on what you imagine “my” experiences. It's illusory. You preach the false in an attempt to know the truth, and I will not satisfy your curiosity because that amounts to distorting the objective of this post. The goal is to get feedback from those who have experienced this, not from those who have not experienced it. The question is intended to be neutral from any ego or personal history, and that is voluntary. I am speaking, once again, to those who have experienced this feeling. Or who have known people who have experienced it. This will allow us to address the facts. Not to those who speak of this if they do not know, because that amounts to speculating and theorizing about illusions.
Of course you are free to give your opinion on what you don't know, and you're welcome, it's just that you really have to try to stop focusing on the person, and focus on the question. By acting in this way, we stir up wind and the subject deviates from its objective.
And again, you’re welcom. It's just that it's 4 messages and your interventions do not advance the subject.. Thanks !
You have also a choice not to reply to every post. By not doing so, you are also deviating from the topic.

Move on people! No back and forth replies on unnecessary things. If I see more of this I will lock the thread and or give warning.

And please remember this is an open forum. People will give a variety of replies.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”