new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:54 pm
asuperfluousbow wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:13 pm Hi~!

I'm wondering if it's inadvisable or not to have your first spirit be a custom conjure? And does that answer change at all if you're looking for love/romance match? I'm so new to this & could see myself only keeping one spirit period, or at least keeping it to one for a long time. I've been reading about specific recommendations for where to start, but got lost on this topic.

I'm married, but kinda stuck in trying to work through issues brought about by purity culture and childhood + teenage trauma. My SO and I have decided that spirit keeping/companionship might be a good option since traditional therapy & counseling haven't been especially helpful. I have too much time, affection, and attention which leaves a heavy strain on my partner since he's the only one I can focus it on. I'm hoping that a spiritual companion would help to share the burden so that my SO isn't the one and only outlet for me romantically. My SO has far too large of a steam library to be able to give me as much TLC as I would ideally enjoy.

As far as what type of spirit, I find myself drawn to the Gregori Watchers, but wonder if he might be too dark as a first go? I read that nymphos are a solid option and a good starting point, but I feel like the potential protective side of a Gregori might make it a better option? I'm a big wuss that is easily frightened, so I feel like it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a spirit who is invested in making me feel safe/r.

Is it unrealistic to be looking for all of the following: a male entity that has a romantic interest in me, can improve my sexual relations with my husband, would help me explore my own sexuality, would protect me from entities that wish me harm, and would help keep me company in my really secluded life? (The last of those is because I'm disabled & too immunosuppressed to engage in many irl relationships)

Thanks for reading & apologies if this all reads a bit bananas.
It is actually advantageous to have your initial spirit as a custom conjuration, as this ensures that the energies align, allowing for a faster and stronger connection. However, if you feel a profound attraction towards a specific pre-conjured entity, it is also acceptable to proceed, as these beings possess a deep understanding of the kind of assistance you require, which is why they reached out to you in the first place. This principle remains unchanged, regardless of whether these spirits are of a sexual nature or not.

But seriously, I highly recommend against starting Spirit Keeping. If your motivation to begin this journey is to "fix" your childhood and teenage traumas, then you're approaching it from the wrong perspective. Spirit Keeping is not a substitute for medical professionals or therapists. If traditional therapy is not yielding the desired results, I suggest seeking out a new therapist or psychologist. It's not always the method that's the issue, but rather the person delivering it. Just like some teachers can make classes boring, while others make them engaging and enjoyable.

I am not allowed to discuss treatment without a professional license. I aim to obtain one before retirement, but that goal is still far off. The key here is to find your own hobbies and outlets if you have extra time on your hands. Spirit Keeping is not a cure-all solution.

Gregori watchers are of Dark Arts, while nymphos are of White Arts. They differ greatly in their energies. However, if you feel a calling towards the former, I encourage you to pursue it. It is not realistic to expect one companion to fulfill all of your needs. While they may excel in certain areas, they may also be lacking in others. Additionally, in the event of spiritual attacks, it is unlikely that they would be able to handle it alone. Your life could potentially become more challenging than it is currently. Although this path is immensely rewarding to me, it is also demanding. It requires dedication and hard work. Furthermore, it is important to note that it is not a solution for your physical life problems, if that is what you are truly seeking.
Thank you for taking the time to respond so thoroughly 8))

Return to “Spirit Keeping”