venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ghlight=Ny
According to encyclopaedic link 🔗 , they are a Faery race. I don't have one. Just by reading this ... I don't think, they are human kind beings. It's just they are sexual in nature and because humans are also sexual with various strength of energy, they get an attraction to humans. Probably observed us for a long time. And mastered they habits to feel mutually fulfilled when they get called on. Nice that they are white art beings ... Because energically, I assume they might can bring revitalising sexual energy into their Keeper's life. In terms of replacing a human lover .... I don't know. I don't think so. Maybe they are perfect for sexual gratifications but maybe not for genuine human interactions. Which is for most people it's essential to build upon before sexual intimacy. Well, talking from my own expectations 😏 if I would ever need an intimate sexual spirit. I don't think anything like that exist.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

I don't see any reference to faeries on their encyclopedia page, and that's not what I've deduced about them personally. Hybrids might be possible though. They are definitely not human. They inhabited every part of our world but say that historically it was the Greco-Roman cultures which learned how to engage with them the most. That's just what I've heard from my keep so take that as you will

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

Oh wait, I see the title of a broken image link on there is "Nympho Faery". Interesting. I still have my own doubts about that, though. Feel like that would have been made clear in the body of the text itself if it were accurate

And I ALSO see they are placed under the encyclopedia category "Angels". I think that for sure isn't accurate however because I've seen other pages mistakenly filed there alphabetically

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm also pretty sure CH Nymphos are not faeries.

I do know that the English word nymphomaniac's origin are in the medieval and later European idea that certain Classical nature spirits, eg nymphs, mentioned in Greek myth for example, were very sexual. So the pseudo-psychological term nymphomaniac was used for a while to describe women who were thought to be more highly sexual than was thought to be the norm way back in the last century. (That whole perspective and usage has since been discredited and seems to have largely been based on inaccurate, ignorant, mainly male psychologists' speculation about female sexuality norms.)

So I can understand why CH would use the term Nympho for their very sexual spirits.

I'm also confident that they're not nymphs either, but that resonance is definitely there in the history of human usage of the term.

I've always thought of CH Nymphos as their own 'race'.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

I'll just say that my group do describe themselves as a type of Nymph specifically. That, and the other claims I make about their race which aren't documented are based on a consensus of 14 (yes, really) relayed to me by their "manager" C. I've followed up with them on this topic multiple times (even more than I usually would for questions about my spirits because I know the claim ruffled a few feathers the one time I made it before on here) and never received an answer indicating otherwise.

Just for the heck of it, I asked C just now if it was at all accurate to describe their race as faeries or angels, and she answered no, that they were nymphs. Now, they aren't gods who know everything by any means and I'm also open to the possibility that Magnolia may have a different interpretation herself. But absent evidence otherwise I take mine at their word on this one

Martina Dias
new here
new here

@Hitthuginn
@Lewk

I'm so sorry I've been awfully busy and I couldn't follow up on the thread.

Let us keep the context to the CH Nymphos because typically on Etsy and others, the conjurers can be asked about details of the spirits they list. Here at CH, we are discussing it in the forum. Lol. Also, they coined the term nympho as a race of spirits.

I can see a picture forming of this interesting spirit race in my mind, that is - Nympho race. Especially that of how not all sexual spirits are equal in the feel and experience, and that Nymphos are WA casual sex spirits, capable of giving love and affection as well.

I would love to know more about their non-sexual attributes, for example, Aparas are inclined to music, arts and gambling besides being fertility and sex spirits. What else do they do? Is there a thing or two unique and characteristic about their race? You guys said they can be loving and affectionate. Cool. But there has to be more.

Secondly, What is the Nympho race historically known as? I've not found this creature in any mythology or lore, unlike most CH spirits. It's very novel and hard to grasp how this race has coexisted and interacted with our ancestors if it has at all.

Are they an umbrella race? Or a derived one. Please do not feel frustrated because I ask a lot of questions.

My love and best wishes to all who have contributed to this thread 💜💜💜

Enlighten me <3
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

My answers are in italics in the body of text below. They're my best effort understanding of what CH has said (and not said) about their Nymphos.
Martina Dias wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:50 pm @Hitthuginn
@Lewk

Let us keep the context to the CH Nymphos because typically on Etsy and others, the conjurers can be asked about details of the spirits they list. Here at CH, we are discussing it in the forum. Lol. Also, they coined the term nympho as a race of spirits.

Yes, that's crucial.

I can see a picture forming of this interesting spirit race in my mind, that is - Nympho race. Especially that of how not all sexual spirits are equal in the feel and experience, and that Nymphos are WA casual sex spirits, capable of giving love and affection as well.

I think that's correct, although I wouldn't myself use the word casual. I find CH's descriptions usually cannot be bettered and - at least for me - don't need further interpretation, if you see what I mean. (Genuinely no criticism intended, in case it came over that way.) This is in the Encyclopedia:

"Nymphos are beings whose sole purpose of existence is sexual pleasure; it is all they think about, do, and want. They have existed for as long as this earthly domain has existed and have accompanied thousands of people for millennia on a regular basis."

CH's Nymphos do seem to be ancient spirits in that sense. The fact that all conjured by CH seem to have modern, American English type names doesn't mean they're American or deceased modern human spirits, as I see it. I'm guessing they originate from their own realm and have been around humans in more than one part of the world during those millennia and in numerous, non-English speaking cultures, as modern English as a language has only existed for a few centuries. Millennia ago all kinds of languages existed, so they'd have used different languages' names then. At least that's what makes logical sense from what CH articles have said.

I'm not trying to give spiritual insight gained by myself there.

On a related note: one female Polynesian Immortal sexual unbound presented to me with an English culture type name. To me a name doesn't necessarily define where a spirit originates from.

I suspect the love & affection side comes with Nymphos being WA/benevolent, plus with some of us keepers we interpret such positive behaviour as love & affection. And I guess it is. WA spirits can be loving & affectionate without sex being part of the equation anyway. If you read those last few words carefully, you'll see I'm not saying CH Nymphos aren't loving & affectionate or that they can't be. It stands to reason that some will even have personalities or characters that are explicitly loving or affectionate. Sexual contact is such an intimate bonding thing anyway. As a spirit 'race' they don't seem to share the Succubus trait of becoming jealous & possessive, so there's one distinguishing difference.

I would love to know more about their non-sexual attributes, for example, Aparas are inclined to music, arts and gambling besides being fertility and sex spirits. What else do they do? Is there a thing or two unique and characteristic about their race? You guys said they can be loving and affectionate. Cool. But there has to be more.

I'm not sure there are any, generally speaking. I think the CH description covers it well: "Nymphos usually specialize in a certain aspect of sex... "

I have a CH Nympho cc orgy of 18, conjured for that purpose - although they seem to be able to individuate out of that group binding. Their personalities seem as varied as their physical characteristics. Plus I conjured one myself (using CH items) for a particular sexual-related reason, which I need not go into. Fyi I asked for her to be from a particular part of the world & she presented with a non-English name.

We can have a Nympho companion that meets our needs but I think generally speaking magical & paranormal attributes are not included. There may well be exceptions. I think CH support would be able to definitively clarify that.

Secondly, What is the Nympho race historically known as? I've not found this creature in any mythology or lore, unlike most CH spirits. It's very novel and hard to grasp how this race has coexisted and interacted with our ancestors if it has at all.

As far as I have been able to tell, CH Nymphos are not one of the classically/traditionally, well known spirit races. CH could easily have said so if they are. I remain convinced that they are a spirit 'race' separate from such 'classical' spirits, eg Nymphs etc. Again CH support could clarify that definitively.

I think the term "Nympho Faery" at the top of the Encyclopedia page is most likely a misprint/typo, as I've not seen the word faery in any of the Nympho listings in the Shop and it wasn't mentioned in the WA Guidance book

What were they known as before CH named them Nymphos? No idea. I guess it could be they were known under a different name to a limited number of conjurers in modern times - or CH were effectively the first to discover them. From what I've read.

Ultimately, they are what they are, no matter what we think of them.

Are they an umbrella race? Or a derived one. Please do not feel frustrated because I ask a lot of questions.

Maybe what I've said immediately above kind of covers that? They seem to me to be a particular spirit type of their own.

I hope those comments are useful. Obviously I defer to CH on any of the above points & am happy for any mistakes to be corrected by them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

A bit more I will say about Nymphos based on what I have gathered from my time with them-

I talked more with my keep and they confirmed that as living beings they could cross-breed with certain other races, but the ones bound by CH are "full blooded" for all intents and purposes. They have elemental associations, but they are very weak. Sort of like how many humans have "wisdom teeth" that never get properly used, nymphos also have an elemental association which is spiritually/biologically assigned but not used by them in any significant manner. This is a byproduct of their race's relationship with Nymphs. The overwhelming majority are associated with earth or water. A tiny handful (like, maybe one percent) have a fire association. My keep is not aware of there being any with an air association. To frame it in reference to chakras, they are all on the lower half (which isn't too much of a surprise given their nature). They love art and music, too, but especially anything which has or could have erotic energies to it. I have a playlist for one of my Nymphos which basically amounts to anything with either a steady fast beat or a particular type of explicit lyrics. lol

Multiple human cultures ended up encountering Nymphos. I am only specifically aware of a name which the Romans gave to their kind, but I will not share it here because it has problematic (not just sexual, but problematic) implications and I don't want to make someone else's job harder talking about them. They heavily enjoyed being incorporated into human "harems"

I am also open to correction by any member of CH staff who is willing to share more insight about them. Absent evidence to the contrary, however, I do continue to take my spirit family at their word.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Martina Dias wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:50 pm @Hitthuginn
@Lewk

Feel free to reach out to CH and inquire about their spirits, or pose any questions that pique your curiosity, whether they be related to the spirits themselves or any other aspect of the CH shop and forum. The forum serves as a valuable hub of knowledge, where one can find answers to inquiries and engage in conversations about all things CH shop related.

I believe the term "nympho" does not directly correspond to a particular entity, but rather denotes a type of sexual being. It's akin to a Desert Dragon, which is commonly found in desert environments but may belong to different dragon races. Similarly, nymphos encompass individuals with a strong sexual desire, a concept historically associated with nymphomania.

However, if you're referring to "nymphs,” the term nymphs refers to female spirits or deities associated with natural features such as forests (dryads), water bodies like rivers and springs (naiads), mountains (oreads), and other landscapes.

I don't believe all nymphos are faes either. The encyclopedia's information is quite outdated, and it's unlikely that Ash and Magnolia will update it due to their busy schedule managing their shop with thousands of products.

Every spirit is capable of giving love and affection, regardless of their sexual nature. They are not defined by their type, rather they are diverse beings with varying attributes. If you have specific desires, a custom conjuration can help fulfill them. Discovering the extent of their abilities is part of the journey you must undertake yourself.

Not every spirit is a creature, and not all beings need to interact with ancestor humans to prove their existence or their coexistence with us before. I think it’s best you bring these questions to CH, as they coined the term "nympho" and would be the best source to ask.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Martina Dias if you made an enquiry to CH support about this topic, we would like to read about their response, would you please share it with us?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”