Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:30 am I haven't got an Immortal that I would able to specify as my Immortal that I work with. I have 5, that I regularly interact with but more then half of them celestial Immortals.
I am waiting on my 'Immortal in your blood reading' to return me with a narrowed version of Immortals choices.

I would not mind Morrighan. But I feel I am more aligned with Greek Immortals. It would be an interesting turn if she would come through from that reading. I like your sharings here in this thread. It's very informative and now looks like @Tarvos is also on the path of learning from her. Fantastic opportunity to both of you. Congratulations 🎊.
Thank you! I can truly empathize with this sentiment. Thus far, I have not encountered an immortal being whom I could aptly label as "my immortal." Despite maintaining four Greek immortals channels, I have yet to establish contact or engage with any of them. Lol. I'm working on it. Based on the accounts of Morrighan and the enlightening insights provided by Anonymously anonymous, it is apparent that she extends her influence to individuals who possess latent strength within themselves, yet are unaware of how to tap into it and manifest their complete potential.

I'm uncertain whether I am more closely aligned with the Greek immortals or not. So far, I have received channel messages from different deities from four different pantheons, but I have only chosen to work with a select few and have established channels through which to connect with them. When it comes to connections with immortals, I believe I am simply very cautious. I have not received any callings from celestial immortals, so I wouldn't know any better.

In addition, because of the slight setback with my spirit, as detailed in my personal blog, I am unable to fully engage in readings at the moment. Hopefully, I will resolve this issue in the future. However, I appreciate having access to a free portal! I can't help but wonder if Morrighan took care of the binding fee for me. Otherwise, considering my tendency to procrastinate and my caution with such connections, it would take me a very long time to even begin to approach her. I consider it a blessing in disguise.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:03 am
Anonymously anonymous wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:04 pm She came in the form of a raven to me the first time. I also find commonality between our experiences. Yeah she can appear as such. Oh 1000 percent immortals love to watch discreetly. Yeah she recognizes that in people, and wants to bring out the best in them. She can and will bring discipline in your life. Although I am a disciplined person. I am sure she can bring that to you if you need it. Of course take you time. Whenever you need her I am sure she will be there.
Lol. I hope she doesn't manifest as a raven. It's amusing how I often jest about the peculiar swaying of those ravens' behinds during my daily walk when there's a group of them near my vicinity. Lol. I'd like to update you that I unexpectedly received the gift of a binding to her, not just a mere channel, but a complete portal. Consequently, I'm unsure how to navigate this situation, particularly as I'm still contemplating the entire ordeal. I suppose there's no time for pondering now! I feel a delightful blend of excitement and nervous anticipation.
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the family lol. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I am excited for you!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:07 am Congratulations!!! Welcome to the family lol. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I am excited for you!
Yay! Thank you! I think I'm in trouble now. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Immortals”