Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:21 am
Huffette wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:47 am I was born psychically open. Now, I must regain my lost abilities. I lost them due to a stroke suffered in the temporal region. It has affected my ability to communicate and sense them. I will be working on this for the foreseeable future.
Hello,
Just saw this post today. I hope you are doing ok.
Hey Divine!:) I'm having some problems, but working through them. I have managed to hear a few tine things. Last night I heard "I'm here" for the first time in over a year, so that is progress.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Huffette wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:59 pm
divineseeker wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:21 am
Huffette wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:47 am I was born psychically open. Now, I must regain my lost abilities. I lost them due to a stroke suffered in the temporal region. It has affected my ability to communicate and sense them. I will be working on this for the foreseeable future.
Hello,
Just saw this post today. I hope you are doing ok.
Hey Divine!:) I'm having some problems, but working through them. I have managed to hear a few tine things. Last night I heard "I'm here" for the first time in over a year, so that is progress.
Hello Huffette,
Happy to hear your progress. Everything will turn around soon. Remarkable progress indeed.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

just my 2 cents. i made my keep very laid back....... i did not like the idea of putting them to work and having to work. be free like a bird.....

my spirits fought back saying we want you to command more. we want to be tasked more. my mouth dropped when i heard this. because id want to be a free bird i cant stand earth and its rules of sh*t i have to do. i want to be free. so to give that to my spirits i figured yay.

instead i get a nay. they want me to task them and keep them very busy. i have to rethink my entire idea how i set up my keep and make a oiled machine of tasking. the beautiful part is i have amazing spirits and amazing family leaders even many leaders that are not leaders they will be good squad leaders. i have a large team :) but i have to sit down and organize them like an army and give them objectives its a lot of work when you have over 200 spirits..... this does not count for any of the LE. its a little over whelming.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Spirit Tasking”