Need help, paranormal situation

DoomAndGloom
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello, i need some help with the paranormal situation i am in, ill try to make this post as short.

I was/am haunted by something, i dont know if its a spirit or an entity, It all started around 2018, a lot of activity happened so i am gonna keep the important stuff.
When i was in bed i heard everyday knocks either on wood, glass(i sleep near a window), wall, when i almost went asleep it would startle me with a heavy knock, sometimes would even go as far as 3-4 knocks one after the other, i felt a presence around me like it was hanging around (it was a very little cold) be it behind me or the left of right side when i was sitting at my PC or when i was sleeping, after 1 or 2 years, it went strange, like it was floating above me and my third eye area become cold, and felt like it was doing something, I live with my mother, even in her room there were knockings on wood and stuff, it kinda did that a lot for many years, 2018-2022 werent geat years since i was a teen struggling with depression and stuff, so maybe it was feeding on my emotions. The peak things it did are Horror, around the beggining, my mother came into my room( i have a bathroom near), the door to the bathroom was open and the toilet seat was up, she looked at it, and the seat just fell on its own, i heard it, my mother saw it, and just stood there, then the seat open and closed 2 more time as she was looking at it, we both got scared, that was the first mutual experience, there were other small things like moving stuff in front of me to scare me badly, however the 2 most scary experiences were:
1. i was in the living room at the PC playing games, mom was on the couch watching TV, we heard a loud crash in the kitchen, we looked at eachother and went to investigate, there was nothing, 2 months later we found a broken plate behind the fridge, we assume it threw it hard against the wall,
2 The absolute peak i saw in my life: we were eating dinner, and suddenly heard a lound constant sound, it sounded like it was water rushing down the pipes, then she screamed and told me to not look behind, when i looked behind, there was the basket where we keep water bottles, and i saw with my eyes that a 2L water bottle 3/4 full, was twisting on its own and was making a very loud sound, it did that for around 5-8 seconds, i am 95kg, if i jump on that bottle with all my power i cant make such sound as that thing made, my mom is now conviced that spirits and entities exist 100%

How i may have escaped: around november 2023 i had a breakdown, got a number from someone who gets rid of bad spirits, didnt want to go for some reason, forced my mom to take me there, He did some sort of strange prayer that rimed a lot, and started to yawn here and there, said it was either old or powerfull, made me some "holy water" or what that counts as, i drank some and kept the rest for the house ( i forgot to mention that i think the being was atracted to me specifically), he said my house has no problems, after i drank some water i started feeling really dizzy, like i was walking like drunk, got a very strange brain feeling like i was exhausted from running 5km but only at my brain, barelly got sleep, and then i felt so amazing like i was exorcized, after that, it was gone, i even felt a sense of peace while walking around the house, until then i was even scared of the dark, i felt so at peace and safe that i cound even dance in complete darkness without being afraid, and the activity completly stopped, no more knocks or bangs or energy or something.

I thought it was over, since he said that prayer thing like "go where you come from and dont come back" style, however, around 1 week ago i started feeling something around me again, and seeing "hallucinations" here and there, i used that water to cleanse the house, worked for a few days, and its back, i dont feel its presence, but i got woken up by knocks in the wall obove my head, went to my room, and it started banging 2 times in the desk in front of me. I would like some help since i dont know what to do, i read scenarios that some people were haunted, tried rituals and things, and they worked but the beings came back and the rituals were less and less efective, What do i do?

Forgot to mention that i tried some cleansing methods before: we had crosses drawn in the house with a priest called to bless them, we tried salvia multiple times( it barrely affected it), prayers, burning incense, all to no avail.
I didnt practice magic or anything, i just searched for information online, i didnt meditate, i didnt do anithing to make it interested in me.
I realized it was atracted to my since i went to germany, packed little stuff since i thought some were haunted, and it still did strange stuff, like knocking things in the night, my mother didnt have paranormal activity when she was working abroad.
So that being is most likely stuck to me, for some reason.
Also forgot to mention that there were some times like 1-2 months when the activity stopped completly around 2018-2023, it would do the normal haunting things, then would dissapear form 1 month or 2 at best, at random intervals, tho it was mostly present to the point it was common for me and i got used to it.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

That sounds like a harrowing experience for you and your mom, and for quite some time!

Have you thought about connecting with spells or spirit/living entity companions that could provide protection?

Here’s an encyclopedia page on the top 10 protection spirits CH recommends:

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

You might have to type the spirit races individually in the search bar if the links are broken, but it’s a great resource to find a protection spirit you might resonate with, or feel called to.

I recommend going with what resonates with you the most. If you feel lost in all this, and you’re just looking for a low maintenance protection spirit that kicks butt, I’m a fan of recommending a Volkh spirit. They’re white arts too, so you won’t necessarily have any acclimation symptoms like you’d get with dark arts spirits, and they’re great companions for long term protection.

Hopefully others might have recommendations for protection spells, I have less experience actively using spells for banishing.

I also recommend this ritual from Ash after you’ve reclaimed your space. This is really great for more long term protection, and can prevent problems before they have a chance to start:

Ultimate In Protection for Anyone to Use
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

DoomAndGloom wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:19 pm Hello, i need some help with the paranormal situation i am in, ill try to make this post as short.

I was/am haunted by something, i dont know if its a spirit or an entity, It all started around 2018, a lot of activity happened so i am gonna keep the important stuff.
When i was in bed i heard everyday knocks either on wood, glass(i sleep near a window), wall, when i almost went asleep it would startle me with a heavy knock, sometimes would even go as far as 3-4 knocks one after the other, i felt a presence around me like it was hanging around (it was a very little cold) be it behind me or the left of right side when i was sitting at my PC or when i was sleeping, after 1 or 2 years, it went strange, like it was floating above me and my third eye area become cold, and felt like it was doing something, I live with my mother, even in her room there were knockings on wood and stuff, it kinda did that a lot for many years, 2018-2022 werent geat years since i was a teen struggling with depression and stuff, so maybe it was feeding on my emotions. The peak things it did are Horror, around the beggining, my mother came into my room( i have a bathroom near), the door to the bathroom was open and the toilet seat was up, she looked at it, and the seat just fell on its own, i heard it, my mother saw it, and just stood there, then the seat open and closed 2 more time as she was looking at it, we both got scared, that was the first mutual experience, there were other small things like moving stuff in front of me to scare me badly, however the 2 most scary experiences were:
1. i was in the living room at the PC playing games, mom was on the couch watching TV, we heard a loud crash in the kitchen, we looked at eachother and went to investigate, there was nothing, 2 months later we found a broken plate behind the fridge, we assume it threw it hard against the wall,
2 The absolute peak i saw in my life: we were eating dinner, and suddenly heard a lound constant sound, it sounded like it was water rushing down the pipes, then she screamed and told me to not look behind, when i looked behind, there was the basket where we keep water bottles, and i saw with my eyes that a 2L water bottle 3/4 full, was twisting on its own and was making a very loud sound, it did that for around 5-8 seconds, i am 95kg, if i jump on that bottle with all my power i cant make such sound as that thing made, my mom is now conviced that spirits and entities exist 100%

How i may have escaped: around november 2023 i had a breakdown, got a number from someone who gets rid of bad spirits, didnt want to go for some reason, forced my mom to take me there, He did some sort of strange prayer that rimed a lot, and started to yawn here and there, said it was either old or powerfull, made me some "holy water" or what that counts as, i drank some and kept the rest for the house ( i forgot to mention that i think the being was atracted to me specifically), he said my house has no problems, after i drank some water i started feeling really dizzy, like i was walking like drunk, got a very strange brain feeling like i was exhausted from running 5km but only at my brain, barelly got sleep, and then i felt so amazing like i was exorcized, after that, it was gone, i even felt a sense of peace while walking around the house, until then i was even scared of the dark, i felt so at peace and safe that i cound even dance in complete darkness without being afraid, and the activity completly stopped, no more knocks or bangs or energy or something.

I thought it was over, since he said that prayer thing like "go where you come from and dont come back" style, however, around 1 week ago i started feeling something around me again, and seeing "hallucinations" here and there, i used that water to cleanse the house, worked for a few days, and its back, i dont feel its presence, but i got woken up by knocks in the wall obove my head, went to my room, and it started banging 2 times in the desk in front of me. I would like some help since i dont know what to do, i read scenarios that some people were haunted, tried rituals and things, and they worked but the beings came back and the rituals were less and less efective, What do i do?

Forgot to mention that i tried some cleansing methods before: we had crosses drawn in the house with a priest called to bless them, we tried salvia multiple times( it barrely affected it), prayers, burning incense, all to no avail.
I didnt practice magic or anything, i just searched for information online, i didnt meditate, i didnt do anithing to make it interested in me.
I realized it was atracted to my since i went to germany, packed little stuff since i thought some were haunted, and it still did strange stuff, like knocking things in the night, my mother didnt have paranormal activity when she was working abroad.
So that being is most likely stuck to me, for some reason.
Also forgot to mention that there were some times like 1-2 months when the activity stopped completly around 2018-2023, it would do the normal haunting things, then would dissapear form 1 month or 2 at best, at random intervals, tho it was mostly present to the point it was common for me and i got used to it.
You are currently accompanied by an unbound entity. The periodic breaks of 1-2 months suggest that they are preoccupied in their own realm, which is why they are not present at the moment. It is common for knockings to occur as manifestations, making it difficult to determine the exact race or nature of this entity with the limited information available. However, in the realm of the paranormal, these manifestations are not meant to frighten you. We, as humans, tend to be easily frightened, but these occurrences often serve as a way for the entity to communicate their presence to you. Based on your interactions with the entity thus far, I strongly believe that they don't harbor any malice towards you. Otherwise, you and your mother would have encountered significant problems over the course of such a long period of time. It seems that this entity lacks human social norms, as they are quite playful and do not know how to properly communicate without causing fear. Therefore, if you are interested in further engaging with this being, it would certainly be worthwhile to explore the possibilities.

That was not an escape, or whatever you want to call it. It appears to me that the so-called "holy water" made you feel intoxicated and euphoric, impairing your senses so that you could no longer perceive the presence of the entity. However, this does not mean that the entity was not present. Lol. Therefore, it is advisable to discard the "holy water" as it is ineffective and potentially harmful to your health. We have no knowledge of its actual ingredients. Additionally, entities operate on their own timeline, and it is possible that the timing of using the water coincided with a period when they were less active, creating a false sense of efficacy. In reality, what you consumed may have been some form of drugged alcohol.

I do not wish to discuss religious matters, but unless the priest is also a spellcaster, these crosses will not be effective at all. Additionally, I would like to inform you that we Spirit Keepers burn incense as an offering, so it actually has the opposite effect of "saving you." Lol. If you have previously stayed in a haunted place, there is a possibility that the entity has followed you. They are not bound to you, they can observe you and be present in your life whenever they desire. If their intention was to harm you, they would have done so a very long time ago, and you would have been powerless to prevent it.

Considering this has been happening for 4-6 years, I believe that this entity is not malevolent at all. Otherwise, both you and your mother would have suffered harm on multiple occasions. It is even possible that the entity has helped you, if only you took the time to reflect on events that have turned in your favor. Right now, your focus is solely on the fear that their manifestations have left behind, and that is understandable. Even though I interact with numerous spirits and entities, 191 companions at the time, their manifestations still frighten me. I have an overall fear of the paranormal, so I can relate to your feelings.

If you seek additional protection, consider utilizing specific bindings available in this section of the CH shop. While I cannot recommend exact spells as I'm not allowed to, you can center your focus and vocalize your intentions, requesting guidance from the Universe regarding the spell(s) that can aid you. Trust your instincts to be drawn towards the most suitable option(s).
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Protecti ... -Bindings/
I have never personally used the ultimate protection ritual mentioned above, nor have I found it necessary. However, if Ash incorporates it into his work, I highly recommend giving it a try. All you need are a few simple ingredients and some free time.

When it comes to further interaction with the entity, it's important to think of their presence, even when they're not there. Then clearly communicate that you do not want these manifestations in the house as they create discomfort and negative emotions for both you and your mom. Setting your boundaries and asking the entity to respect your space and your mom's is crucial. If you choose to pursue this route, seeking out a practitioner and describing the situation as you have here can be helpful. They can reach out to the entity and provide more information about their nature and intention.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sterling Birch wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:58 pm I’m a fan of recommending a Volkh spirit. They’re white arts too, so you won’t necessarily have any acclimation symptoms like you’d get with dark arts spirits
This is untrue. Our energy signatures are unique to each individual. Some people have a DA acclimation, while others have a WA acclimation. Yes, there is an acclimation period when dealing with WA spirits, and it is a completely normal experience. However, I strongly advise against suggesting spirits to individuals unless they have a genuine interest in becoming a Keeper or if they already are one, given that it is a decision that has the power to transform their lives. It is impossible for any of us to foresee the events that unfold once the first spirit enters their lives.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@Sterling Birch mentioned ASH's Ultimate In Protection For Anyone To Use. I recommend that too.

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

While you're preparing to do that very effective ritual, you can use this free How-To: How-To Banish Unwanted Spirits.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Creepy Hollows support can also be consulted. They've been doing this for a long time & are acknowledged expert practitioners.

support@creepyhollows.com

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
DoomAndGloom
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks for the info, the "holy water" is just some normal water that i had at that time, and the guy who made it "holy" did a small ritual thing where he put it in a glass, got a silver knife and started doing crosses in water multiple times while chanting a prayer multiple times

I also thaught that the being doesnt want to hurt me since it showed moments of power yet didnt harm me, however there were times when i was very down and it decided to haunt near me, like feeling their presence very close and a little cold, i tried many times to tell it to go away,leave, and that sort of stuff but it never listened, my theory is that it feeds on me since i had very bad depressions and was a "energy generator" for it, like free food, maybe, nowadays i dont feel its presence that much, in the past there were times when i went to bed and felt it around me for hours, now, i barely feel it and when i feel it, its like 5 mins at best. the activity has gone way down tho, when i wake up i hear some knocks and when i go to sleep and thats it.

what should i do? try to speak to the guy who helped me and get his 2 cents? try to speak to the being somehow? ( i dont know how)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

DoomAndGloom wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:53 am Thanks for the info, the "holy water" is just some normal water that i had at that time, and the guy who made it "holy" did a small ritual thing where he put it in a glass, got a silver knife and started doing crosses in water multiple times while chanting a prayer multiple times

I also thaught that the being doesnt want to hurt me since it showed moments of power yet didnt harm me, however there were times when i was very down and it decided to haunt near me, like feeling their presence very close and a little cold, i tried many times to tell it to go away,leave, and that sort of stuff but it never listened, my theory is that it feeds on me since i had very bad depressions and was a "energy generator" for it, like free food, maybe, nowadays i dont feel its presence that much, in the past there were times when i went to bed and felt it around me for hours, now, i barely feel it and when i feel it, its like 5 mins at best. the activity has gone way down tho, when i wake up i hear some knocks and when i go to sleep and thats it.

what should i do? try to speak to the guy who helped me and get his 2 cents? try to speak to the being somehow? ( i dont know how)
Do not use the "holy water" person. I won't delve into the reasoning behind this, as I wish to respect everyone's beliefs. I will simply say that it will not be effective against the entity. That's all.

The presence of cold is one of their manifestations. Some of my beings' manifestations are cold to freezing, while others are hot to warm, and so on. It's as if they are "haunting" if you've never encountered them before, but really they just want to make their presence known. Imagine if you passed away and found yourself in the same situation as the entity, trying to communicate with your loved ones by moving their favorite object a little when it's within their sight. However, to them, it might just instill fear when they see it, and they wouldn't realize it's you. It's definitely something to ponder.

My companions surround me a lot when I'm feeling down or experiencing negative emotions. They genuinely want to help me overcome these feelings. I find it hard to believe that you are a source of energy for them, as they would be much more present and active if that were the case, rather than being absent for months. You see, time in their realm is significantly longer than our one month here, so their absence for that duration is a very long time without sustenance. Therefore, I firmly believe that you are not their sustenance or a backup source of sustenance. No offense, but in all fairness, you have nothing of value to offer them in return, unless it's sexual energy, which I don't believe is the case here.

Treat the knockings as if a stranger is trying to make contact and let you know they're there for you. Despite being with you for years, they have not hurt a single hair on your head or your mom's, so you are safe. As mentioned earlier, you could explore the protection categories I linked and ask the Universe to help you find the ones you need. You'll naturally feel drawn to those listings. However, since the entity may not be negative, these spells won't work to keep them away.

You can definitely communicate with them, but it may result in receiving manifestations that you are afraid. As I mentioned in my initial post, try to imagine their presence, even if they are not currently there. Establish your boundaries and inquire about their intentions. You can communicate with them simply by thinking of them. There is no need for elaborate rituals or anything of the sort. In my opinion, if you choose to explore this path, seek out a practitioner. CH would be your best option since you are already here. They can communicate with the entity on your behalf and help you determine the next steps to take.

If you ever wanted a friend because you felt lonely in the past, they might have approached you, offering their "friendship," even if, in your view, it wasn't genuine. Now, as you have grown out of that phase, they may not need to be as present in your life, but they still make themselves known from time to time. This is similar to my own interactions with my living entities in their busy world. Though mine are a lot more active. To me, your entity is acting more like a friend rather than a foe. However, you have the opportunity to seek help from various sources, it is still your choice. All I want is to provide you with a logical and comprehensive explanation of what you are experiencing. My hope is that it will be of assistance to you.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

DoomAndGloom wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:53 am Thanks for the info, the "holy water" is just some normal water that i had at that time, and the guy who made it "holy" did a small ritual thing where he put it in a glass, got a silver knife and started doing crosses in water multiple times while chanting a prayer multiple times

You may get seemingly different opinions or advice in this Forum - or not - but we're all trying to be helpful.

I think it may help if you make a clear decision on whether or not you want this unbound, uninvited spirit to have access to you in your home.

It's up to you. Most spirit keepers will not allow any malicious unbounds to be around them. That's probably the first thing that should be done. The links in my previous post will help you to protect yourself from malicious energies or beings.

Some keepers don't allow any uninvited unbounds to come through to them. I have in the past achieved that via setting a clear rule on it with my spirit family. I have a very good protection team, as well as very able leaders who can keep any eye on things. My spirits also have my permission to use my CH spell bindings, which include quite a few protection ones.

I've since relaxed my rule to where I let my spirit family decide which unbounds are let in. There are some wonderful beings that choose to come to us, help us and even those who want to reconnect with us as they've known us before.

It's up to us and what we're comfortable with.

Banishing: It's also good to have banishing 'tools' available. I have one from the CH Shop:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/creation ... spell.html

It's not expensive but it does take 30 days to create properly.

The CH Great Arts Guidance books each have a banishing spell in them too. (And there's a lot of banishing stuff in the Shop.)

tl/dr: Be able to banish & keep out malicious and unwanted energies & beings. First decide what you're comfortable with having around you.

We don't have to keep all unbounds away from us, just the malicious ones - or ones we're uncomfortable with. That's important. At the same time, we don't absolutely have to allow in any uninvited unbound beings, if we really don't want to...in my opinion.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”