neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have this problem and that is I have zero love life and sex life. I've been single all my life and I really really want a boyfriend/husband right now and to start a family. But finding the man of my dreams is too difficult and I can't wait forever. So lately I've been listening to YouTube spells, affirmations and Subliminals to help manifest him into reality. I was wondering if thoughtforms constructs or servitors might be able to help me manifest him into reality faster? Like I create one that is basically him and then he helps me manifest himself in a physical form and comes to me faster.?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I don't describe myself as a master & I don't teach or mentor people, so bear this in mind.

We have our 'normal' life but this takes place in a Universe that is magical. It already runs on magical principles. Magic is not something new, super-natural, or against the laws of nature that we bring in to interfere with the normal run of things.

Magical/ paranormal influences that we stir up via methods of practice are like an add-on.

They work best when they work with the way things are. Things that are hard to bring about are likely to take longer. It really helps to do seemingly mundane things to bring opportunity nearer to you. You know, things someone would do if they had no magical techniques to draw on. Sensible, 'normal' things, backed up by magical support.

That said, each person's situation, magical set up, destiny etc is unique, diverse. So for some, things may change fast.

A Master occultist once said it's harder for magic to lift up a piano, find someone and drop it on someone from 100' high than it is to drop a piano that's already hoisted 100' high on someone walking underneath it. (This is an analogy, of course. One common tip is: if you do an invocation to attract a lover, then become a recluse, you're making it as hard as possible for that magic to put you in touch with the perfect person.)

Servitors: You want to make sure it's an effective servitor, which usually means the person creating it has the magical abilities that they can imbue the servitor with. If you don't have the magical skill to bring yourself a lover, for example, it's not likely that a servitor you create for that purpose will be any more successful than you are already at that.

Servitors created by others may not have those abilities programmed in.

My feeling is one type of spell or magical method may work better for you than others but the way you work with it will be key. And that's probably going to work best when accompanied by real world action at the same time.

Many people have reported good results from magic so there's hope. Good luck.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Seconding the suggestion that if you have a particular goal in mind it is probably better to have a servitor crafted by another skilled practitioner, as well as that a spell might be better for specifically helping you find a lover in your life.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Everything as above in replies. Plus, my thoughts on servitors in the supernatural realm is very much the same as the ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, A. I. in our physical world. What I meant is, you only need to have a basic programming done by CH or someone who knows what to do. Then, you are able to continue teaching your servitor slowly, let it figure out for you after tasking, what to do, just like A. I. gets trained up literally to do different things over time in our physical world.

Also, a servitor is attached to your energy signature and to yourself. So they do have a wast capacity to read you entirely, your intestions, desire, emotions and mind. They can actually talk to you and you can do telepathic conversations, just like with A. I. can have a conversation in the lab with their programmer. Surely, it takes time. But nothing to loose and it's worth trying, because it'll sharpen your skills to manifest things around you as you get occupied with your servitor.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

GoldenAitvaras wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:56 pm I have this problem and that is I have zero love life and sex life. I've been single all my life and I really really want a boyfriend/husband right now and to start a family. But finding the man of my dreams is too difficult and I can't wait forever. So lately I've been listening to YouTube spells, affirmations and Subliminals to help manifest him into reality. I was wondering if thoughtforms constructs or servitors might be able to help me manifest him into reality faster? Like I create one that is basically him and then he helps me manifest himself in a physical form and comes to me faster.?
To be completely honest, less than a year ago, you were searching for BA spells on the forum that would make you rich quickly, even if it meant sacrificing your family. It is clear to me that there is a deep need for love within yourself and a general understanding of love in order to attract positive energy into your life. However, I must inform you that servitors cannot bring a physical person into your life who matches your exact desires. Such a belief is unrealistic. If you are already talking to someone, a servitor may assist to some extent, although the impact will be minimal. Nevertheless, it is important for you to understand that this is not a feasible solution. I do not want you to waste your time on unrealistic expectations.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”