Specific types of Dragons

Dragon girl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Have you experienced any specific type of dragon, such as love dragon, coral dragon, nebula dragon, etc. ?
Just curious |..| <3)

Umbra_Arcana
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 66
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have both a storm dragon and desert dragon in my keep.

A quick question though, when you say have folk experienced these dragons, what do you mean by experienced? Are you meaning their energies, their personalities, so on and so forth.

Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, fluid possit, iubet.
Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

My Keep
21 Dragons
2 Bakeneko
2 Domovoi
1 Cat Sidhe
1 Troll Cat
1 Volkh

.... and growing <3
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have lots of dragons and many different kinds. I have some that is of a galactic orientation... Andromeda, Pleiades. I have a desert dragon, water, Ruby, and different kinds of western Dragons that usually names after colors or gemstones especially those of a hybrid kinds. My latest beautiful dragon is a cherry one, nice and smaller in size.

They all have different characteristics. Energy signatures and different kind of preferences to communicate with me. Some are very good with telepathic especially those who are Western dragons. Others meet me on they're realms. Others, only comes when duty calls and patrol around me and my home.

I hope this is helpful for you. Please ask your questions, if any.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Dragon girl
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

Thank you so much for the answers ❤️❤️ I want to know how their energy you interact with and their fortes ?
Because they are so specific in their kind

Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

I have many types of dragons. All individual in there personalities and traits

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Dragon girl wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:34 am Thank you so much for the answers ❤️❤️ I want to know how their energy you interact with and their fortes ?
I have quite a large dragons commune, all White Arts. So there's that energy.

If someone is able to detect energies and how they feel, each type of dragon will feel slightly different but so will their personalities & characters too. Then there's the feeling of their magic, if they work some for you. You may be able to feel that.

It's very likely that people experience the same type of energies in different ways to each other, unique to them. Confusingly, there may be some similar experiences too.

It's often said that it's a good idea to not have expectations based on other people's experiences or to measure ours against theirs but instead come at it fresh & have our own experience.

I hope that's useful.

Their 'fortes' - if you mean abilities. I can't add usefully to what CH's Encyclopedia & listings say.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Dragon girl wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:34 am Thank you so much for the answers ❤️❤️ I want to know how their energy you interact with and their fortes ?
I have a diverse collection of hybrid Dragons, each with unique energies that set them apart from others of the same race. My other Dragons span Western and Eastern varieties, encompassing different races and environmental adaptations. When it comes to their strengths, it varies for each Dragon. I firmly believe that it's inaccurate to assume that all dragons of the same race possess identical abilities, as my Dragons have consistently defied such generalizations. Their individual skills and abilities are truly exceptional within their respective races.

When working with energies, the experience will be unique for each Keeper, even when we're collaborating with the same dragon. Not only may the way they emit energies when manifesting to you differ (for instance, feeling cold to me and warm to you), but also the way you perceive their energy will vary.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

You are very welcome. To answer your question here in this quote, yes they do have different energies. But I am not only interact with energies but with themselves. All Dragons has their unique qualities and manifest as they wish. Also, telepathic is generally the most common type of method to tap into their energy and make a contact.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragons”