Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:36 pm
Incursio wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:16 pm Can I please get myself a reading too? Thank you Vipera.
You will need to let go of some baggage to lighten a transition you are being called to undertake toward a better future for yourself. You will know for a fact that you can start fresh elsewhere and do much better, that the option awaits you, and yet you're still stuck on some offer that didn't live up to your expectations as if that was 'it'. You will be much happier once you've moved on, but it is hard to see this thing for what it really is until you see the shiny new life awaiting you. Don't take all of this garbage from the past with you, deal with whatever is nagging on your heart now or you will only pollute the brilliant blue ocean before you. This is one of those very straight forward messages. Forget the connections that 'should have been' something more, release expectations governed by past events. It will take some work but if you are already in a state of awareness about this issue and willingness to believe in your future, you will have smooth sailing...
Thank you so much for this Vipera /.\ , I have a fairly good idea of what this reading might be referring to and I have to say, this resonates very accurately with where I am in life at the moment.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:45 pm
Hazell wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:08 pm I would love a reading. Thank you for offering this!
I see incredible things happening in your life, but you want to be careful of possessive behavior - this is a possessiveness that hasn't actually materialized yet, there is no present consequence looming - but the threat of it is there and that is a threat that stems from your fear of loss. So much good must have a catch, right? That's the frustration here. As you enter a stage of completion, perfection, the sense that everything is finally divinely aligned in your life and it can't get any better, establishing everything you'd envisioned for yourself and reaching contentment -- here comes this little voice to disturb your peace. The voice that asks what might be missing, and if this is what you really want, and if all is as it really seems, and how long it can all last. This isn't a negative reading, it is overwhelmingly positive, but that is why the smaller clinging source of fear/doubt is illuminated to me.. it doesn't belong in this picture but it almost can't be helped. You will want to be cautious about the potential to self sabotage, or to 'other' yourself from your own life - it is easy to become dissociated from an apparently flawless situation if you don't really accept yourself as deserving of it or fitting into it yet.
This makes a lot of sense to me. I have struggled in the past with wanting to be secure and doing everything I can for this. I do have an overprotective/possessive nature when it comes to certain things.

Thank you for the reading!

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

I would like one please

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
rhgdx
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Thank you in advance, I am quite new and very much looking forward to this.

ergo189
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alya
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I still dont know

I would love a reading, thank youu

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

The opt-in for this was only available until the 16th of April, and LavenderVix just passed that as far as I can see - who I will include. So the last person read will be LavenderVix when I go into finishing these.

To those who requested/received a reading who are new posters.. I hope you will continue to contribute to the forum. It's bad luck to take and not give back in your way. Some of you I can tell are genuinely here for more, but I can always see a few who may only post to ask for readings. These take time/energy to do and are done with the expectation that everyone requesting them either is a contributor to this forum, or aspires to contribute.

I'll be back...

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
acifroc
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel Devil
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: JITAKSU KAMPA
Zodiac:

vipera thank you for the consultation a word from a true insider I meditate on this consultation and I try to understand the keys behind each word

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

^^^--- She does amazing work too. for all the new posters that get to see her future updates.

I am not sure on rules but your giving free readings, so you totally deserve the appraise for your work and future work. I am saying look out for her paid rites. B)

was that an Arnold quote? :P

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

From what I've seen I have to agree they really do wonderful work

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Thank you for the lovely comments.

Yes.
ibb.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”