Browne in your keep.

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I haven't got much info on a brownie creature. So, I thought to start one about it. I am expecting one to come home, and I have some questions.

Are they happy on their own or paired up? How many is not much to have an efficient amount in a home to be occupied?

Are they happy to be bonding with their keeper or more like duty. Are they prefer staying hidden and no acknowledgement, other than an occasional milk left out for them overnight.

What works best with them, concerning tasking them? Do they need to be tasked out they strive on observation and then figuring us out?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:30 am I haven't got much info on a brownie creature. So, I thought to start one about it. I am expecting one to come home, and I have some questions.

Are they happy on their own or paired up? How many is not much to have an efficient amount in a home to be occupied?

Are they happy to be bonding with their keeper or more like duty. Are they prefer staying hidden and no acknowledgement, other than an occasional milk left out for them overnight.

What works best with them, concerning tasking them? Do they need to be tasked out they strive on observation and then figuring us out?
I can only go on the one I have.

She's very definitely not one for staying hidden. Right from the start she was very present and helpful/supportive. Yes, like has been said about Brownies, she does not seem to need, want or like being praised and thanked. In fact I'm pretty sure she actively dislikes it. Courtesy needs to be observed that way, I've found. I say things like "That went well", "That was good", "I'm glad you told me that" and so on. The word "appreciation" instead of "gratitude".

But CH told me one bound by them won't leave their keeper - that bit is more to do with before they were in spirit form. So don't over worry.

She helps me so much, so much of the time, in the home and also outside of it, that I haven't ever thought of 'tasking' her . She seems on task all the time, as it were. Definitely one for bonding well more than just being dutiful, although good at that as well.

Just treat your Brownie well - as the conjurer recommends - and all will go well.

I'd like to add: the seemingly throwaway comments in the Encyclopedia entry that Brownies enjoy the company of humans and can be very supportive in many areas of life are easily overlooked. It was an eye opener for me to discover just how supportive a friend and helper a Brownie can be.

It'll depend which Brownie is conjured for you & what your needs are, of course.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Lewk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:47 pm But CH told me one bound by them won't leave their keeper - that bit is more to do with before they were in spirit form. So don't over worry.
That's good to know, as I was curious about that purported aspect of them. Sort of reminds me of how it is said faeries shouldn't be directly thanked nor should you accept gifts from them, but it doesn't carry the same weight when they are spirits as it would have been to them as living beings. It's an interesting side to brownies that a gift would make them go away.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Its sounds like a good choice to have in my companion family. Do have a male or female brownie? Thank you for sharing about yours @Lewk . I do appreciate your help. Your brownie sounds very wise and relaxed working with you. I like that we can express yourselfer with the word " appreciate " without offending these fine friends.

Looks like you are in chatting mode with yours. That is fantastic. I wonder what and when do you give yours something special? Do you know when yours enjoyed it and took the gift? I know these questions sounds childish. But I would like to get on their best side if possible and especially treasure mine when she/he arrived.
Lewk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:47 pm
ASTER wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:30 am I haven't got much info on a brownie creature. So, I thought to start one about it. I am expecting one to come home, and I have some questions.

I can only go on the one I have.

She's very definitely not one for staying hidden. Right from the start she was very present and helpful/supportive. Yes, like has been said about Brownies, she does not seem to need, want or like being praised and thanked. In fact I'm pretty sure she actively dislikes it. Courtesy needs to be observed that way, I've found. I say things like "That went well", "That was good", "I'm glad you told me that" and so on. The word "appreciation" instead of "gratitude".

But CH told me one bound by them won't leave their keeper - that bit is more to do with before they were in spirit form. So don't over worry.

She helps me so much, so much of the time, in the home and also outside of it, that I haven't ever thought of 'tasking' her . She seems on task all the time, as it were. Definitely one for bonding well more than just being dutiful, although good at that as well.

Just treat your Brownie well - as the conjurer recommends - and all will go well.

I'd like to add: the seemingly throwaway comments in the Encyclopedia entry that Brownies enjoy the company of humans and can be very supportive in many areas of life are easily overlooked. It was an eye opener for me to discover just how supportive a friend and helper a Brownie can be.

It'll depend which Brownie is conjured for you & what your needs are, of course.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hitthuginn wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:01 pm
Lewk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:47 pm But CH told me one bound by them won't leave their keeper - that bit is more to do with before they were in spirit form. So don't over worry.
That's good to know, as I was curious about that purported aspect of them. Sort of reminds me of how it is said faeries shouldn't be directly thanked nor should you accept gifts from them, but it doesn't carry the same weight when they are spirits as it would have been to them as living beings. It's an interesting side to brownies that a gift would make them go away.
I would only caution that the first rule is always follow the precise recommendations of the spirit's actual conjurer. Lisa of MMT says on her website that Brownies bound by her do have permission to leave their keeper if the care guidelines are breached. That may possibly be linked to the fact that - as I understand it - she sees all of her conjures as being living beings.

So what I said only applies to CH Brownies - + presumably Brownies conjured by us via CH materials/methods.

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:53 am Its sounds like a good choice to have in my companion family. Do have a male or female brownie? Thank you for sharing about yours @Lewk . I do appreciate your help. Your brownie sounds very wise and relaxed working with you. I like that we can express yourselfer with the word " appreciate " without offending these fine friends.

Looks like you are in chatting mode with yours. That is fantastic. I wonder what and when do you give yours something special? Do you know when yours enjoyed it and took the gift? I know these questions sounds childish. But I would like to get on their best side if possible and especially treasure mine when she/he arrived.
There's no such thing as childish questions when to comes to spirit keeping. I think.

If you re-read my post you'll see I do describe her as 'she' throughout(!) :)

I have only given the CH-recommended treat of a small amount of milk. (It's not an offering! cf The Encyclopedia page.) I leave it out occasionally as if by accident, as I think Lisa's website suggests for her Brownies.

I have seen my Brownie companion drinking & enjoying it.

I stopped drinking cow's milk a few years ago. I've forgotten exactly why. So I didn't leave out any oat milk & I think she didn't mind not having a milk treat. As a CH Brownie she doesn't need it, I believe. But I was unable to get oat milk not long ago & bought cow's milk as a one off. She seemed to really enjoy the treat when I left out some milk for her then.

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you very much @Lewk , that is right, you have a female brownie. :) You helped me with your answers. Fantastic opportunity to work with one.
Lewk wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:39 pm
ASTER wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:53 am Its sounds like a good choice to have in my companion family. Do have a male or female brownie? Thank you for sharing about yours @Lewk . I do appreciate your help. Your brownie sounds very wise and relaxed working with you. I like that we can express yourselfer with the word " appreciate " without offending these fine friends.

There's no such thing as childish questions when to comes to spirit keeping. I think.

If you re-read my post you'll see I do describe her as 'she' throughout(!) :)

I have only given the CH-recommended treat of a small amount of milk. (It's not an offering! cf The Encyclopedia page.) I leave it out occasionally as if by accident, as I think Lisa's website suggests for her Brownies.

I have seen my Brownie companion drinking & enjoying it.

I stopped drinking cow's milk a few years ago. I've forgotten exactly why. So I didn't leave out any oat milk & I think she didn't mind not having a milk treat. As a CH Brownie she doesn't need it, I believe. But I was unable to get oat milk not long ago & bought cow's milk as a one off. She seemed to really enjoy the treat when I left out some milk for her then.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:58 am Thank you very much @Lewk , that is right, you have a female brownie. :) You helped me with your answers. Fantastic opportunity to work with one.

You're welcome. :)

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I have a CH order, that I am waiting on. I remember that I really wished to get a brownie ever since I have become a spirit keeper. Now, I am very excited to see if I will be able to see my conjunction. If mine will be detected by my puppy? It's always exiting for me to welcome a new companion, because I use my whole being to see they're true forms. I do love and enjoy my companion's manifestations. I do hope it'll be a quick bonding with my brownie. I plan on having more than one. I am sure they are coming grin different areas, country and demographic backgrounds even in their spirit form. I do hope to get us into my chatting sessions and hear some of their stories. I'll update later on here.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

They sound amazing and they even resonate with me. However, knowing my giving nature. I would break the deal and offer them without thinking. so, I can see why they are not a good match for me. many of my non social dont want offers like my wraiths. its straight up a feeling i get from them in my gut.

So i end up talking to myself out loud explaining how and why i offer things and why not to take offense but others still dont like it. but at least i try to explain to them. so getting one of these and just giving offerings out thats not milk boof. they are mischief and WA nice combo.

@ASTER they sound like a blast.

i got 4 standing orders right now with CH. but i am still looking forward to my orion guardians and my pleadian channel. and like 4 readings :) i love CH readings

i gotta be super careful they are not allowing me to go back to work yet.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Creatures A-J”