Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:26 pm
Riswan wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:59 pm I would like a reading if possible.
Thank you for offering this!
It seems that you're neglecting hobbies, lifelong interests, family or even old friends that come together to represent what makes life happy and endurable - as you are stressed and may believe you need to be conservative with your resources [time/money/energy]. You are coming to face a prioritization issue, wanting to get ahead for the future but overlooking what's passing by right in front of you in the present. Need to have more faith, things will work out in the areas you're prone to worry about and it is allowing yourself small joys in the now that will fuel you and give you the energy to make more out of what you have, to overcome the hurdles. It looks so much as though you're struggling to maintain the playfulness and dreams that are a core part of your person, to leave that behind as childishness in the wake of uncertainties in your everyday livelihood - these uncertainties are shared by a majority of people these days. Your happy days aren't over, the struggles don't represent your life or identify you now, they are temporary whereas the sources that bring you joy are eternal - they exist for you to lean on in times of uncertainty, not for you to feel as though you need to balance as a chore with all else.
Vipera, thank you for the reading! Looks like i have a lot of things to work on that i was not aware of.

Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:15 pm
Redstarbright wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:39 pm Hi. If still available. May I be included. Thank you
You are coming into an era of abundance and will need to set clear boundaries, and be sure to let the timing of your next actions flow organically. Everyone is going to want a piece of you and you may be asked to give more than you receive. Really think about where your investments are going and this is not just financially but in your attentions, in what you nurture and help, what you provide your energy to. You are coming across as a parental figure here and one that people believe they can go to for just about everything. Your existence is not merely to support others, there is a greater purpose to the gains you will make and progress you establish on the path. If you are giving of yourself it's key to ensure you are giving to what you believe in and what will come back to support your visionary ultimately. You are also to know that you don't need to decide what happens with your gains until it makes absolute sense to. Be clear on what you want and use your gains to paint a reality that is deserving of them.
Hi thank you so much for this reading. It fully resonates with myself. Thanks 😊

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:57 pm
Aurum wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:12 pm I would love a reading!
Thank you so much, Vipera!
Keep going and don't look back. The myth of Orpheus and Eurydice is presenting itself as central to your message. There is a desire to 'have your cake and eat it too' with regard to creative successes or materializations in your life. You are in an excellent position to go after what you want and obtain it, your passions align with your capacity to conceive results and you show determination through evidence of result. This position will continue to prove itself beneficial to you, to prove you are in your true power, if continuing to look forward and not worry so much about balancing investments of the past. There is unfinished business but it is working itself out, it's not for you to turn around and tend to; the emotional, spiritual, creative investments are compounding upon themselves to create a great fulfillment in your life because you are not trying to control them. Healthy surrender has taken place and it's important that as you see results related to this, you continue to let that play out. You've descended to an underworld place to retrieve what is yours, but you must let it follow you, you must lead it out of oblivion by continuously looking forward. When you are 'in the clear' then you will know. You cannot have these materializations occur while observing them, what you sacrifice temporarily is the knowing/understanding, in order for things to work in your favor. A brilliant fate follows you and so you must continue to model a behavior that matches this fate so that it remembers where it belongs, out from the shadows and into the light.
Thank you so much, Vipera! This is an auspicious message indeed, I have an exhibition coming up in about two weeks and I feel very about my work. I have received messages like this before, and I truly hope it will happen, I really hope I will find the success I seek.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:19 pm I would love to get a reading, please. Thank you! <3
A wish you've made is being brought into being by ancestors who watch over you, but it involves moving through a time of great insecurity and worry in your material world. The manifestation of this wish itself is greatly tied to that seemingly problematic time, you cannot have one without the other.
You will need to have faith and rely more on the spirits for strength. You do not need guidance to get through, you need only to hang on and do the best you can with what you have. Wish fulfillment is sitting there waiting on the other side of this for you and you won't be able to see it, notice or pay it any attention as you're going through this trial. Sometimes when things are put into motion for your benefit you must remember this necessitates change, to make space for what you deeply desire to fit into your life's bigger picture.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ensa wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:38 pm I would love a reading. Thank you so much for offering.
'Party time' is over and it's time to get to work. The very factors, people, and pleasures that were involved in a time of play and relaxation are going to be direct collaborators toward building upon a concentrated vision, that will ultimately ask for greater investment of effort and focus on cultivating it. Don't let procrastination gain too much of a lead in your life, it feels like you could spend some time meandering a bit before convinced that your vision is worthwhile. You will be using the bonds you've forged in love and friendship to make something more out of your path and carve out a unique niche, the likes of nothing yet seen in the area of your interests. You will need to trust others right now, and see another side of them as well as yourself to complete the task that will be at hand.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:56 pm

Yes, please. Count me in. And thank you for your generosity.
Confusion over a situation that has come about more quickly than you had anticipated. You knew this upheaval was on its way, and really didn't believe you had anything more to ask of it or contribute to see it through, but now here it is in front of you and you're needing to rethink that. It's an opportunity for you to do something more with your day, week, and overall situation. You're conflicted on whether you can trust yourself to make the right choice and suspicious about whether or not the 'goal posts' have shifted around, that maybe what you were told was the right way to do things before has suddenly changed - and based on a stroke of good fortune at that. Not all blessings can immediately align with your state of mind, it can take time to adjust to the new way. Someone in particular is coming in to help you through a big change sooner, and it would be best to accept the defeat where it comes to knowing what to expect/having control over events, if you really want success.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:30 pm A reading for me please. Thank you in advance.
Some news you've been waiting for that will remove you from a juggling act is coming swiftly, and will be cause to celebrate. You've been pulled back and forth with priorities and really the situation you're in was meant to be temporary; there will be no need to make a choice between the options you're working with right now as this news and so opportunity is going to pull you out of that and throw you into an improved, more desirable situation. Remember as that comes together that it's as important for you to have support around when things are going good as it is when things are unpredictable, it helps you to process and appreciate your achievements.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:11 am reading please. <3 <3 <3
Happiness is coming to you through revisiting old joys, and making new friends. You need to be more vulnerable in sharing your interests with others and ready to put yourself out there, balancing work commitments and quality time by allowing the two to become more fluidly part of one another. Less rigidity in separating the different aspects of your life is necessary for greater successes. You should allow yourself to be looked after by friends a bit more and turn to them for encouragement. Allow yourself to have fun and not take things so seriously. Your irritability comes from caring too much about what others think of you.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Faolan wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:43 am Sounds like fun. Could I get a reading too, please and thank you :)
You have all of the tools needed to overcome a heartbreak and rebuild. It's taken a while and you may forget this pain exists but the readiness to heal it once and for all will ensure it surfaces again to be noticed. Make sure you don't try to block this out or avoid what needs to be done. I see a possibility of distracting yourself from an unclosed wound, which will have to be looked at eventually as you wouldn't want to cover up a void. You need to build within that void, fill it properly so that you have a proper foundation through which to begin again. Allow others to help you, don't be afraid to seek advice on how to make the best use of your skills/all you've learned from hardships gone through. It's possible you will only understand all of this by seeing it reflected in the situation of another person, maybe a close friend or family member you are helping who by this can also help you. And on that note, make sure to practice what you preach to others. You have solid advice you aren't taking for yourself.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

jobzzet wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:36 am I would love reading.
Thank you in advance!
With everything you've done in your life, and as you become more settled or entering a feeling of completion with that, you begin to notice all of these many other things you could be doing - new dreams unlock that maybe wouldn't have appealed to you or even occurred to you as being an interest in the past, but are now looking pretty nice. It's your choice what you do and anything you do is what you are 'meant' to be doing. If wondering what would be intended by the divine, it's telling you that you can't go wrong at this time. The only misstep would be to take no further steps at all. More adventures await you, and you can 'have it all' if you really want to. Spiritually speaking you should sort through why you are drawn to certain new ventures though, it is important to practice active self awareness in this stage of your journey as you have more freedom over how it looks.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”