Browne in your keep.

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

lol....I do agree with you. It will be a hard problem for me to not blurt out the T word and even stop my mind not to think telepathic T out when I chat.
I am sure I'll a lot of mistakes. But practice makes perfect. I am sure we will get along and you would do well too.

@madgar29 what kind of readings are you waiting for? I hope you will write a few lines about your Orion Guardians and Pleiadean channel experiences. Only when you get the time and energy.

I can't wait to meet my new companion. I'll revisit my post to update as I progressed with bonding.
madgar29 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:30 pm They sound amazing and they even resonate with me. However, knowing my giving nature. I would break the deal and offer them without thinking. so, I can see why they are not a good match for me. many of my non social dont want offers like my wraiths. its straight up a feeling i get from them in my gut.

So i end up talking to myself out loud explaining how and why i offer things and why not to take offense but others still dont like it. but at least i try to explain to them. so getting one of these and just giving offerings out thats not milk boof. they are mischief and WA nice combo.

@ASTER they sound like a blast.

i got 4 standing orders right now with CH. but i am still looking forward to my orion guardians and my pleadian channel. and like 4 readings :) i love CH readings

i gotta be super careful they are not allowing me to go back to work yet.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

By the way, Hi, @Lewk. I wasn't ignoring you in this thread. I don't want you mad at me or have me call you leaky again by mistake. ;)—if it makes any difference, I'm probably way more leaky.

@ASTER

Sidetrack, subject: I take full advantage of layaway CH offers. Even if I have the funds to buy the order, some people like to budget their spending money. Not only does it help me spread out the flexibility of my spending cash, but I also do this more to avoid placing a big order and then realizing tomorrow's flash sale is for one day only!; now I can't get it even with layaway. I still do complete average orders. I shop weirdly. I will do a layaway. Then, another order for 150 is placed, and I pay in full. Now I have been shopping from CH for two years. I AM STILL LEARNING.

My god, the amount of things in that shop; I always tell CH I get lost in shopping; I don't see spells they recommend I'm looking for, but I'm looking. It's wild. But I find myself doing it to be more flexible and look out for a flash sale you must have. Does anyone else have odd shopping habits with CH for the same reasons? I always seem to be finding new spells that were hidden but weren't.

CH points (whatever they are called): I know people who save all the CH points they can get, whereas some use it as it comes. And never have a significant balance. I have been trying to save them but still use them to roll down or up to a whole dollar. Lol. Is that weird? When I get totals like 100.01, I'm like, aw, man...... used one point, and now it's 99.99.... ah! Lol. But sometimes, it will be 123.16; use the points to bring it to 123 events. I am a strange man.

All of these readings are in process. They have been for a good two weeks, but again, I don't care about quality over speed. I am being patient. I am excited, though.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/deal-bre ... ading.html (paid)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/who-am-i ... nside.html (paid)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/immortal ... ading.html (Paid)

Still paying on it, just ordered it.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/age-of-soul-reading.html (layaway)

(Anyone that does not watch Futurama, this is not an insult, this is more of a person that wants what they like no matter what is said. like a star wars fan just ignoring what is said but goes to it because it said star wars. so its an endearing GIF for CH)

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:) I do use my points similarly to you. But I never put anything on layaway, just because I am shopping from overseas. If I can't afford it, for whatever reasons, I simple not purchase goods. Usually, bills and exchange rates are turn-off. But if CH offers discounts and coupons, I usually priorities 'most needed items to - it can wait until flash sales' .

I cheked out your links. I am very curious about those CH reading assignments. Please, start a thread on those, because I am sure a lot of us would like to get more info. Nice, you payed for Immortals in your blood too. 😉 Your last link did not work. It's says no longer exist.

About 👿 Eater and Dancer, I have one is each right now. But I ordered a dancer, since I simply can't afford another Eater. Maybe it's its gets on flash sale... No discount codes works nor my VIP status and Carrisimi plus membership to reduce its price. But the Dancer I was able to reduce significantly so I am very happy with that. They are equally very strong protection against all aspects of black art kinds and Realms protection.

madgar29 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:35 pm By the way, Hi, @Lewk. I wasn't ignoring you in this thread. I don't want you mad at me or have me call you leaky again by mistake. ;)—if it makes any difference, I'm probably way more leaky.

@ASTER

Sidetrack, subject: I take full advantage of layaway CH offers. Even if I have the funds to buy the order, some people like to budget their spending money. Not only does it help me spread out the flexibility of my spending cash, but I also do this more to avoid placing a big order and then realizing tomorrow's flash sale is for one day only!; now I can't get it even with layaway. I still do complete average orders. I shop weirdly. I will do a layaway. Then, another order for 150 is placed, and I pay in full. Now I have been shopping from CH for two years. I AM STILL LEARNING.

My god, the amount of things in that shop; I always tell CH I get lost in shopping; I don't see spells they recommend I'm looking for, but I'm looking. It's wild. But I find myself doing it to be more flexible and look out for a flash sale you must have. Does anyone else have odd shopping habits with CH for the same reasons? I always seem to be finding new spells that were hidden but weren't.

CH points (whatever they are called): I know people who save all the CH points they can get, whereas some use it as it comes. And never have a significant balance. I have been trying to save them but still use them to roll down or up to a whole dollar. Lol. Is that weird? When I get totals like 100.01, I'm like, aw, man...... used one point, and now it's 99.99.... ah! Lol. But sometimes, it will be 123.16; use the points to bring it to 123 events. I am a strange man.

All of these readings are in process. They have been for a good two weeks, but again, I don't care about quality over speed. I am being patient. I am excited, though.

(Anyone that does not watch Futurama, this is not an insult, this is more of a person that wants what they like no matter what is said. like a star wars fan just ignoring what is said but goes to it because it said star wars. so its an endearing GIF for CH)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:03 pm :) I do use my points similarly to you. But I never put anything on layaway, just because I am shopping from overseas. If I can't afford it, for whatever reasons, I simple not purchase goods. Usually, bills and exchange rates are turn-off. But if CH offers discounts and coupons, I usually priorities 'most needed items to - it can wait until flash sales' .

I cheked out your links. I am very curious about those CH reading assignments. Please, start a thread on those, because I am sure a lot of us would like to get more info. Nice, you payed for Immortals in your blood too. 😉 Your last link did not work. It's says no longer exist.

About 👿 Eater and Dancer, I have one is each right now. But I ordered a dancer, since I simply can't afford another Eater. Maybe it's its gets on flash sale... No discount codes works nor my VIP status and Carrisimi plus membership to reduce its price. But the Dancer I was able to reduce significantly so I am very happy with that. They are equally very strong protection against all aspects of black art kinds and Realms protection.

madgar29 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:35 pm By the way, Hi, @Lewk. I wasn't ignoring you in this thread. I don't want you mad at me or have me call you leaky again by mistake. ;)—if it makes any difference, I'm probably way more leaky.

@ASTER

i had to log into the shop to see the last reading shop posting. im not sure if everyone can see it or whats going on..... try logging in first

Home Learn More About Yourself Age of Soul Reading - How Old Is My Soul?

I am going to post a reading i got from last year , third party ch works with its called what are you made of and ch said its a fun reading. to get. mine was very sweet to say the least.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Creatures A-J”