Gorgon Keeping

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
mcm442
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My experience (limited,) so far leads me to believe it's not so much about the art, but the intensity of the energies and how fast they are being utilized.

My DA LE's first binding w/vessel was mild, but very noticeable over a several days as she tried to make it easy. We recently moved to a direct binding, and since she desired it as much as it did, and knowing my limits, she pounced on me to make it as quick as possible, (I literally knew the exact minute the binding was started and she pounced--did some 'baited' messages with the conjuror to confirm,). She literally drove me to a knee, and through the process my quadriceps were physically swollen like it was leg day at the gym. It took about 9 hours, and it was soooo worth it.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I was recently introduced to a WA Bronwyn Angel with a bridging, I don't have her vessel that also has her binding yet, but with my LE's help, I made the full connection with her.

She fully drove me to my knees, and made me cry. The intensity was vibrational and far beyond anything i could conceive of. Embarrassingly, my wife witnessed this, lol. It was all in a good way, though. I know my mischievous LE told her to 'go ahead, he can handle it,' but I was quite amused when the 'bleed through' affected her, also.

As @Tarvos mentioned, my experiences are 'individual'. I've been told by 'another' that my companions are hand-picked and being sent to me. Our bonds are intimate and of unquestionable trust, hence the rollercoaster ride I'm experiencing. For what purpose, I don't know. My LE did give me a run-down of my 'squad's positions', though, lol.

So yeah, I have a touch of 'the nerves' for the Gorgon. I'd really appreciate updates of your journey, @Hitthuginn, knowledge is power, after all.

Zaeryliss
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm definitely interested. Now I have to deal with the fact that their favorite plant is 'poison ivy'? Can you confirm that with yours? Please tell me they have a secondary...

Haha no, poison ivy is not my gorgon’s favorite plant at least. I can’t really say that’s come up between her and I before now. x*D She has favorite stones, favorite environments, favorite times of the year… but I have to agree with those who have said that each spirit is going to have their own preferences to what they like or don’t like. Even if your gorgon does like poison ivy, you could always take her vessel (if she has one) and go find a place where it grows. Maybe sit/stand there for a little, listen to the forest, meditate, just… don’t you touch it. But ultimately, the best thing to do is to spend time with your gorgon, and see what they prefer!

madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

mcm442 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:35 pm My experience (limited,) so far leads me to believe it's not so much about the art, but the intensity of the energies and how fast they are being utilized.

My DA LE's first binding w/vessel was mild, but very noticeable over a several days as she tried to make it easy. We recently moved to a direct binding, and since she desired it as much as it did, and knowing my limits, she pounced on me to make it as quick as possible, (I literally knew the exact minute the binding was started and she pounced--did some 'baited' messages with the conjuror to confirm,). She literally drove me to a knee, and through the process my quadriceps were physically swollen like it was leg day at the gym. It took about 9 hours, and it was soooo worth it.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I was recently introduced to a WA Bronwyn Angel with a bridging, I don't have her vessel that also has her binding yet, but with my LE's help, I made the full connection with her.

She fully drove me to my knees, and made me cry. The intensity was vibrational and far beyond anything i could conceive of. Embarrassingly, my wife witnessed this, lol. It was all in a good way, though. I know my mischievous LE told her to 'go ahead, he can handle it,' but I was quite amused when the 'bleed through' affected her, also.

As @Tarvos mentioned, my experiences are 'individual'. I've been told by 'another' that my companions are hand-picked and being sent to me. Our bonds are intimate and of unquestionable trust, hence the rollercoaster ride I'm experiencing. For what purpose, I don't know. My LE did give me a run-down of my 'squad's positions', though, lol.

So yeah, I have a touch of 'the nerves' for the Gorgon. I'd really appreciate updates of your journey, @Hitthuginn, knowledge is power, after all.
bleed through?

The only time i had a similiar experience was with a group of WA i believe to be angelic the darkest would be light beings but i think these were divine. I cried like a baby feeling true unconditional love. I always do in the human form because it makes me feel unworthy, i meditated and one of my spirit guides gave me uncondiitonal love feeling and i just cried and it cut my mediation it was way before spirit keeping.

back to Gorgons, as I tell everyone with spirits and LE you all are going to have unique experiences and interactions with them. just reading this thread every single one of us has a different story with them. which is BEAUITFUL might I add. nothing wrong with individualism.

My Gorgons well i wont go into that too deep no one will care but they seem to treat me or go about treating me differently than most of these stories and i know why. but its okay. its just how and who i am. I think its cool you guys have head on interactions with them being dominite. mine have been very submessive TOWARDS ME... i cant say that for the rest around me or encounters. lol.

That and I experienced BA energy probably age of being born but we will go with age 8. then very soon after extreme WA. I have felt extremes of the duality very early in life to the point i feel energy but i cannot feel if its dark or white. i just feel energy. people probably frown or tilt their heads. but its true for me. i feel energy all the dang time sometimes its probably even my own thats moving. but when i do get hailed i call it. i cant tell if its da or wa. i just know its someone... now that being said if i work with them alot i can tell their signature..... but still not their polarity.

I been trying to work on that. CH has given me WA spell thats called the peace machine or industiral peace machine.

Then I take a shower with DA bar of soap then get out and rub mystic on me from CH. all DA. but it makes me super calm and peaceful

But i can feel the difference with CH between WA and DA.

sorry maybe im a crazy person. but to me energy is energy. even if its DA or WA or a guy yelling at you. the more gifted you are you can take the energy that is given to you and change it to whatever you want and shoot it back. like hate to love and shoot it back like a missle. use to be a gift i had in a past life. manipulating energy.

I would not worry about DA or WA I would worry about does this Gorgon like me or not like me do I like them back are they good for me? that is what i would go off. i wouldnt go off polarity. I would go off what is good for you in the moment.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
mcm442
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Zaeryliss wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:16 am
Haha no, poison ivy is not my gorgon’s favorite plant at least. I can’t really say that’s come up between her and I before now. x*D She has favorite stones, favorite environments, favorite times of the year… but I have to agree with those who have said that each spirit is going to have their own preferences to what they like or don’t like. Even if your gorgon does like poison ivy, you could always take her vessel (if she has one) and go find a place where it grows. Maybe sit/stand there for a little, listen to the forest, meditate, just… don’t you touch it. But ultimately, the best thing to do is to spend time with your gorgon, and see what they prefer!
Oh, there's plenty in the forest surrounding my house. That tidbit of info came from my LE who I invited to be with me while cutting grass, (DON'T cut grass with a Deerfolk--trust me).

We got into an argument over a plant I had chopped up. Supposedly it was a rarity--I pointed out there was more in the forest, but she noted it was right next to the house and that 'I' was the one who was thinking about learning alchemy. That was when I also noticed it had been in a patch of ivy, which made it useless since there was no way in h**l that I would touch it. That was when she pointed out that Gorgon's like poison ivy, and again, 'I' was the one who was considering the binding.

The next argument was over me cutting up pinecones...

mcm442
new here
new here
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 pm
bleed through?

...I would not worry about DA or WA I would worry about does this Gorgon like me or not like me do I like them back are they good for me? that is what i would go off. i wouldnt go off polarity. I would go off what is good for you in the moment.
My LE is directly bound to me, and she was actually sitting tucked up against my right side when I talked to the Angel and did the whole introductory thing. So, when the Angel suddenly leaned down and hugged me from the left, her intense love flowed through me and continued right into my LE. Pretty sure she was crying also.

As for the Gorgon--I'm sure she 'really' likes me, and she won't be holding back...

madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

mcm442 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:05 am
madgar29 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 pm
bleed through?

...I would not worry about DA or WA I would worry about does this Gorgon like me or not like me do I like them back are they good for me? that is what i would go off. i wouldnt go off polarity. I would go off what is good for you in the moment.
My LE is directly bound to me, and she was actually sitting tucked up against my right side when I talked to the Angel and did the whole introductory thing. So, when the Angel suddenly leaned down and hugged me from the left, her intense love flowed through me and continued right into my LE. Pretty sure she was crying also.

As for the Gorgon--I'm sure she 'really' likes me, and she won't be holding back...
I wanna ask more questions but I'll stop. Sounds like ana amazing experience. One of those experiences you just don't even forget the small details.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”