new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea

I'm wondering if this sounds like it may of been a stryx experience to other keepers of these vampires? I was feeling incredibly depressed due to being a victim of domestic abuse when I woke at 3am. I took a Huperzine tablet hoping it may help with a lucid dream and I asked my spirits to pay a visit. Any spirit that could help with the depression. I was having a panic attack, which I often get, while dreaming about my situation, when I became lucid. I was aware of something inside me feeding on the fear and energy and I felt stronger and something like wings trying to come out my back. The panic attack went and I was then aware of being in my bed and long skinny finger tallon like claws where caressing my hands. This then became sexual in nature and I woke. The depression has been better today and I managed to have a nice day with friends. At 3am I was thinking of cancelling with them. I've been trying to determine what spirit in my keep it may of been and my Stryx is the one that came to mind. It seemed like it was a part of me while feeding on the energy, then it manifested outside myself and wanted to comfort and please me in a sexual way.
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@TheaMay I cannot say..... if feeding off your fear. as long as it didnt add to your fear. if it tried to make you fear more then u had a intruder in my opinion. but vampires are very well known to be sexual. this bird of prey maybe sexual or enhance your sexuality atleast. i dunno if it was trying to be sexual with you or not. but there are other creatures that can look humanoid that is sexual with humans i cant rule it out but ur situation with abuse. is not good. i hope u got out of it.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Spirit Keeping”