Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 120
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Anyone else have this reading done?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/supernatural-blood.html

Thought I’d create a topic for others that want to share.

Mine feels spot on, and makes a lot of sense. I’ve removed ancestor names and time periods.

~ Medium - (Ancestor) She was known for her incredible gift of communicating with spirits. She often provided a service of communicating messages between loved ones. She would convey messages from those who had passed on, to their loved ones & friends left behind. She was always very sensitive, compassionate, and thoughtful in her work.

~ Astral Traveler – (Ancestor) He was a natural in working with the Astral Realm. He was born with a natural connection to the Universe, and used it to engage in Astral Travel. He was devoted & disciplined in working with his gift, and he became a master in working with the Astral Realm & traversing its many locations. He was respected & powerful throughout his life.

~ Mage – (Ancestor) You had a great love of working with magick and science. You created your own multi-faceted realm of work with magick, spells, and rituals. You went to the greatest lengths to create a world of understanding for yourself and others. You would do anything you could to help others, and help them understand their association with magick.
Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is very interesting, thanks for sharing some of your results. I haven't done this reading but I have came to know some of mine via alternative methods.

Your paragraphs are similar in meanings to mine with some additional information.
Mine would read this way...

- She was reverend for her oracle gift. Spending whole day in walking trance, predicting the future in the city.
- In a coastal site of the Mediterranean she leaved and worshipped the sea. She was known to heal with Botanic & plants those who secretly seek after her help.
I could go on... but say it's all the now.
Sterling Birch wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:59 pm Anyone else have this reading done?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/supernatural-blood.html

Thought I’d create a topic for others that want to share.

Mine feels spot on, and makes a lot of sense. I’ve removed ancestor names and time periods.

~ Medium - (Ancestor) She was known for her incredible gift of communicating with spirits. She often provided a service of communicating messages between loved ones. She would convey messages from those who had passed on, to their loved ones & friends left behind. She was always very sensitive, compassionate, and thoughtful in her work.

~ Astral Traveler – (Ancestor) He was a natural in working with the Astral Realm. He was born with a natural connection to the Universe, and used it to engage in Astral Travel. He was devoted & disciplined in working with his gift, and he became a master in working with the Astral Realm & traversing its many locations. He was respected & powerful throughout his life.

~ Mage – (Ancestor) You had a great love of working with magick and science. You created your own multi-faceted realm of work with magick, spells, and rituals. You went to the greatest lengths to create a world of understanding for yourself and others. You would do anything you could to help others, and help them understand their association with magick.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
daniel13rown
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

This is very interesting. I just bought my supernatural bloodline reading. I want to dive into my ancestors a little more and discover more about my bloodline myself. Thanks for sharing .

I will post my results once it gets back.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I am unable to receive these readings since they are incorrect. It is not due to the inaccuracy of CH readings, but rather because my personal circumstances hinder practitioners from conducting any form of readings regarding my past lives and ancestors. Therefore, it is something I will have to explore and discover on my own in the future. Although it may be a challenging journey, I find it thrilling and look forward to the path ahead.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “General Questions”