Complex Mental Techniques for Servitors?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lewk wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:13 pm Not arguing against Tarvos here. (I hope this makes sense.)

The sentient 'Guardians' I have from Eclipse Metaphysical - around 50 - are sentient. EM described them as sentient 'servitors'. That's a generic thing. CH use the word servitor in a much more tightly defined way.

For masters of servitor/construct creation, the ability to have emotions can be programmed in, like anything else. One way to look at it is they can be programmed to mimic an emotionally available, sentient being. Clearly a master does that better than a beginner. Think of it like constructing a robot or android. At some point it'll be technically possible to build in sentience, of a kind, and emotions into an android. It has already been done by some servitor creators.

A skilled one seems to be able to grab that from the astral/ethers. Replicate what is.

EM used to say that their sentient servitors could over time (ie aeons perhaps) become truly sentient and independent, like any 'naturally' evolved spirit type being. And some may become virtually indistinguishable from them.

What I will say about EM's most advanced, complex servitor Guardians is that they are programmed to not be needy about attention from their owner. But they can and do respond remarkably similarly to social spirits.

In theory emotional range can be programmed into what is generically called a construct/ servitor. (Not talking about CH thought forms/ constructs/ servitors here.)
Yes, it totally makes sense. But I'd like to point out that you can make any servitor sentient with medium ease. It's not particularly difficult to achieve. You don't need to be a master at creating servitors, or it has to be a master servitor, in order to program them with emotions. However, the emotions and feelings they possess may not encompass the full range of human emotional experiences.

I would describe my servitor as "partially sentient" because she is intelligent enough to choose not to have emotions and feelings in order to assist me effectively. She possesses clear awareness of what she wants and doesn't want. If we were to give her a title, I'd say she's like a 'princess' due to her abilities similar to many of my living entities combined. She is so clever that she has opted out of evolving further and taking on additional responsibilities. Lol. Being 90% independent suits her perfectly well for all practical purposes.

It seems like people might be willing to pay significant amounts without realizing how achievable it actually is to create a sentient servitor. No impossible skills required.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sterling Birch wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 am I appreciate this insight. The idea of servitors is still very new to me. For spirits/entities, I’m closest to my first companion, an Ubi, and while she has surprised me with how vivid her ability to telepathically send her emotions to me can be, there have definitely been times where she’s asked questions about things that I was surprised by because I had considered them mundane or obvious. I find it fascinating that there’s definitely a difference in both her and my understanding of the world. She’s taught me a lot about deeper emotions through experience, and I’m sure she’s learned from me as well.

That’s quite funny! Especially considering how specific they were.

You are correct. The method was modeled from an incredibly gifted psychic named Bennett Mayrick. His story is pretty remarkable, as it’s told in Bengston’s book titled “The Energy Cure”. A man that didn’t understand his own abilities, had practically 100% accuracy with all his readings on the health of individuals, and performed healing miracles of all kinds. Without telling the whole story, Bengston set up formal experiments with mice in a lab to scientifically test Bennett’s ability, at which point Bennett backed out of the experiment. Bengston used what he knew about how Bennett performed his abilities to try and replicate it on his own, and to his amazement, performed successful cancer cures in the lab that he’s been able to repeat using the method.

Bennett Mayrick has since passed on, and even with the practitioners who are exploring and attempting to improve the method, there’s a tremendous amount we still don’t know and don’t fully grasp about the underlying mechanisms for why and how it works. A lot of my breakthroughs mainly come from exploring other systems and playing with mixing these methods to tease out their underlying principles to see what improvements can be made and what breakthroughs in learning we can make. I think you’re right that creating a servitor that can replicate the method may not be an answer in and of itself, but I’m curious to see if somewhere in the journey of playing with it, I might learn something useful.

Definitely, they had mentioned that this was their fear, and reason for not publishing that part. I’m excited to think of what could continue to be revealed as scientists explore these areas!

Thank you! It’s honestly really wonderful to have a forum like this to share ideas and collaborate on. I appreciate all your insights and ideas!
The Bengston energy healing method certainly presents a unique approach, and as I delve deeper, it appears that there might be some confusion around its application. There seems to be a disconnect between its claimed scientific underpinnings and the subjective, almost psychic aspects of its practice.

Take the central concept of image cycling, for example. Suppose I'm a practitioner and you're my patient. We both concentrate on your life goals as I gently place my hand on your shoulder. This act alone, centered purely on thinking about your desirable outcomes, may not contribute anything additional to your healing. Conversely, practices like Reiki, which emphasize the flow of energy, might seem more directly linked to the healing process, as they don't necessarily rely on this specific mental exercise.

Regarding rituals, as far as I understand, the Bengston method does not incorporate them into its practice, which means there's no ceremonial process amplifying the energy or the healing. This could lead to skepticism about the effectiveness of the method since nothing appears to be actively uniting to bolster the healing energy. Nothing at all.

The method's efficacy may come into question when considering how it's meant to work. If, hypothetically, you were still my patient, I'd ask you to engage in image cycling, focusing on your aspirations and areas where you seek assistance. Then, I'd have you think about me using those same images to help you heal. I would mirror this image cycling process, pondering your needs to align our intentions. When I touch your shoulder, the idea is that the combined force of our focused intentions, our collective consciousness, and our personal power would facilitate healing. However, it could be argued that what's really happening is the use of personal power, which everyone possesses. I would be channeling both my personal power and yours to assist in the healing. This perspective suggests that perhaps the method is more about psychic healing, leveraging personal power rather than energy.

The more I delve into the Bengston method, the more confusing it seems, particularly regarding the concept of image cycling and the necessity to emotionally detach from the outcomes. This requirement seems counterintuitive, given that emotions often generate powerful energy. When aiming to utilize energy for healing purposes, it would intuitively make sense to concentrate on the intention behind and the desired outcomes for the patient's wellbeing, rather than mechanically, or coldly cycling through mental images without any emotional engagement. I hope this explanation is clear.

Regarding the process of recording, the essence of personal power is captured, albeit not at its pinnacle of strength. Therefore, when a patient engages with this method, they're essentially entering a domain enriched with latent power. It's as though they're "borrowing" this power of the space, utilizing it alongside their own focused intentions to facilitate self-healing. This mirrors the approach a practitioner would take, illustrating why this methodology can be effective. I believe I've figured out the key to the Bengston method. Lol. It seems that the method doesn't necessarily need refinement as it's quite scattered. It appears to guide you toward one thing, when in reality, it leads to another. However, whether you harness your personal power or energy for healing, both are effective.

As for our companions, I see it as they comprehend many of our complex emotions. The question arises as to why we must undergo all the feelings and emotions we experience, when we could simply react like them. Lol. This is where the distinction lies, as we don't process emotions in the same manner as they do. This doesn't mean they don't empathize with us or understand our emotions. They do, just in a different way than we are accustomed to.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”