Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 120
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

I’ve been spending significantly more time bonding with my living entity companions everyday now. Possibly due to their dynamic energy, personally I notice sometimes the interactions and telepathy are incredibly strong, and other days it is somewhat weaker.

This got me thinking. How similar in effectiveness are the methods we use with spirits when we use them with living entities? Should we adjust these methods in any way because they’re living entities?

- If I make an offering everyday, does it strengthen our bond and their energy similar to a spirit?

- Will invocations assist bonding with living entities similar to how they assist in bonding with spirits?

- If I gather energy, or astral energy for interactions with my living entities, will it be similar to how I gather energy for interactions with spirits?

- Are there more unique bonding methods for living entities because they grow and evolve compared to spirits?

Any unique tips or insights for bonding with living entities that are different from working with spirits would also be appreciated.
Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Generally speaking, I don't see much difference between CH LEs & CH spirits when it comes to methods of interacting. CH LEs do feel dynamic in their energy though.

I have always thought connection with CH LEs is best achieved via the CH LE code words and quiet time sessions - ie not via offerings or invocations, which seem to be mentioned only for aid in connecting & bonding with CH spirits - together with the CH Associations, of course.

Disclaimer: of course I could always be wrong. I'm not a member of CH staff. This is my working understanding based on being a CH customer & Forum member for 6 years. But I have taken a keen interest in everything during that time so I could well be thinking along the right lines.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sterling Birch wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:20 pm I’ve been spending significantly more time bonding with my living entity companions everyday now. Possibly due to their dynamic energy, personally I notice sometimes the interactions and telepathy are incredibly strong, and other days it is somewhat weaker.

This got me thinking. How similar in effectiveness are the methods we use with spirits when we use them with living entities? Should we adjust these methods in any way because they’re living entities?

- If I make an offering everyday, does it strengthen our bond and their energy similar to a spirit?

- Will invocations assist bonding with living entities similar to how they assist in bonding with spirits?

- If I gather energy, or astral energy for interactions with my living entities, will it be similar to how I gather energy for interactions with spirits?

- Are there more unique bonding methods for living entities because they grow and evolve compared to spirits?

Any unique tips or insights for bonding with living entities that are different from working with spirits would also be appreciated.
I don’t experience “weak days” with my living entities. When I began Spirit Keeping, about half of my Keep consisted of living entities and spirits. As my spirit family expanded and they brought in pre-conjured friends and lovers, the composition fluctuated but stayed almost the same. Currently, living entities make up 47% of my Keep, with the remainder being spirits. As a result, I don’t use different methods to bond and interact with them. I have optimized our communication, while I won’t disclose the specifics here, I apply the same method across all entities. I’m now integrating immortals into the mix, and I plan to communicate and bond with them in the same way I do with my spirits and entities.

If you sometimes find that telepathy with your living entities feels weaker, it might be because they are occupied elsewhere. Unfortunately, there’s little you can do about this unless you have the power to boost them. It’s also worth mentioning that I don’t use meditations, invocations, code words, or mantras. Although I've tried and purchased many mantras, they simply aren't for me. Lol.

Living entities don’t “grow and evolve” in the way humans do. They can collaborate with each other and achieve higher status, but they don’t grow like we do. While they learn a lot from interacting with us, the growth is predominantly on our side. Therefore, I see little difference between methods of bonding of spirits and living entities in my practice.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
mcm442
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
Zodiac:

I only have 1 LE and my experience is limited, but I've made enough mistakes to learn from, lol.

Straight up ask your LE's about their lives. Don't bother 'too' much with research, each and every situation depends on the individual. I think Tarvos told me this several times, just as he mentioned above, lol--and it's very accurate. They most likely do have busy schedules in whatever they do. There is even a chance they may be willing to show you some of it, (and that can be a lot of fun,)! Some, such as mine, do sleep, also. In my case, the occasional garbled 'mphflrggmm' isn't due to weak linking, it's due to the fact that I woke her.

As such, there is not a lot we can do to 'increase' anything on their end, we can only increase things that help communication opportunities on our end for when those moments arrive. Just like friends in this world, sometimes it can only be like a quick text in response, and having an efficient 'cellular plan' helps. I have spells on my watch band that all focus on communication. Setting up times in advance to 'meet up' and being able to fully capitalize on it is even better.

I've done mantras to help with mindset, but the moments of just having our schedules coincide seems so much greater. Even if it's something simple like asking them to join you while you cut the grass later. (With my Deerfolk, this resulted in arguing the whole time, but it was 'fun arguing' and it was a very vivid interaction,).

Personally, I have 'coffee and breakfast' ready every morning to be shared. It's become a daily bonding moment before we both start our daily routines, even if it is brief.
A wise Earthen Elemental Wolf Spirit once said to me,
"Why speak magick? Be magick!"
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 120
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:13 am Generally speaking, I don't see much difference between CH LEs & CH spirits when it comes to methods of interacting. CH LEs do feel dynamic in their energy though.

I have always thought connection with CH LEs is best achieved via the CH LE code words and quiet time sessions - ie not via offerings or invocations, which seem to be mentioned only for aid in connecting & bonding with CH spirits - together with the CH Associations, of course.

Disclaimer: of course I could always be wrong. I'm not a member of CH staff. This is my working understanding based on being a CH customer & Forum member for 6 years. But I have taken a keen interest in everything during that time so I could well be thinking along the right lines.
That’s good to know! I’ve been spending quiet time with my companion and using the code words too, it feels like it makes a difference.
Tarvos wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:11 am
I don’t experience “weak days” with my living entities. When I began Spirit Keeping, about half of my Keep consisted of living entities and spirits. As my spirit family expanded and they brought in pre-conjured friends and lovers, the composition fluctuated but stayed almost the same. Currently, living entities make up 47% of my Keep, with the remainder being spirits. As a result, I don’t use different methods to bond and interact with them. I have optimized our communication, while I won’t disclose the specifics here, I apply the same method across all entities. I’m now integrating immortals into the mix, and I plan to communicate and bond with them in the same way I do with my spirits and entities.

If you sometimes find that telepathy with your living entities feels weaker, it might be because they are occupied elsewhere. Unfortunately, there’s little you can do about this unless you have the power to boost them. It’s also worth mentioning that I don’t use meditations, invocations, code words, or mantras. Although I've tried and purchased many mantras, they simply aren't for me. Lol.

Living entities don’t “grow and evolve” in the way humans do. They can collaborate with each other and achieve higher status, but they don’t grow like we do. While they learn a lot from interacting with us, the growth is predominantly on our side. Therefore, I see little difference between methods of bonding of spirits and living entities in my practice.
Interesting, treating them both very similarly does make bonding with all of them easier.

Doh! Not sure how I didn’t realize that the weaker connection could be because they were busy. I had a leap in logic that if I felt their presence in any way, then they must have time because I had assumed they were with me.

Yeah, the mantras have been pretty hit or miss for me. I did recently start using one of Ash’s quick commands for 3rd eye stimulation the other day. The code word is PULSI TRI (PUL-ZIGH TRY). I had the house to myself, so I just repeated it out loud over and over while I went about my day. Surprisingly, I had quite the headache in my brow center later!
mcm442 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:44 pm I only have 1 LE and my experience is limited, but I've made enough mistakes to learn from, lol.

Straight up ask your LE's about their lives. Don't bother 'too' much with research, each and every situation depends on the individual. I think Tarvos told me this several times, just as he mentioned above, lol--and it's very accurate. They most likely do have busy schedules in whatever they do. There is even a chance they may be willing to show you some of it, (and that can be a lot of fun,)! Some, such as mine, do sleep, also. In my case, the occasional garbled 'mphflrggmm' isn't due to weak linking, it's due to the fact that I woke her.

As such, there is not a lot we can do to 'increase' anything on their end, we can only increase things that help communication opportunities on our end for when those moments arrive. Just like friends in this world, sometimes it can only be like a quick text in response, and having an efficient 'cellular plan' helps. I have spells on my watch band that all focus on communication. Setting up times in advance to 'meet up' and being able to fully capitalize on it is even better.

I've done mantras to help with mindset, but the moments of just having our schedules coincide seems so much greater. Even if it's something simple like asking them to join you while you cut the grass later. (With my Deerfolk, this resulted in arguing the whole time, but it was 'fun arguing' and it was a very vivid interaction,).

Personally, I have 'coffee and breakfast' ready every morning to be shared. It's become a daily bonding moment before we both start our daily routines, even if it is brief.
Haha, thank you for the insights! The thought that I could be waking them is something I’ll definitely keep in mind.

I like the idea of setting up times with them to meet up for bonding. I’ll definitely start playing with that. I enjoyed reading about the quality time you’ve spent with your Deerfolk companions.

Up to now, my strongest sense has been sensing energy and touch. I’ve been practicing telepathy every day now, and while it still feels like I’m talking to myself occasionally, I am often surprised by the novelty of how different the answers are from what I’m expecting. Lots of empty mind meditation, third eye work, and trusting that the thoughts I’m receiving aren’t my own.
Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, it's hard to say what works best with living entities versa spirit companions. Both have their advantages and weaknesses. I am not necessarily going to answer your questions here 😊. But speaking from my experience, living entities are more energetic and stronger to work with. My unwarranted upsetting feeling usually comes from that fact, ... after the initial fuss and care for the first two weeks of bonding, suddenly, almost all of them disappear for days. Giving me the feeling of rejection, or doubt, that maybe the seller might call them back. That is my most negative point about keeping a LE. Because of this, I take it slow during our bonding time on the physical. Just because I am not always aware and remember what has been happening in the Realm. It's such an amazing experience for me to work with LE. And I do have 50% of my keep as such.

Compared with spirits, bonding is more straightforward and balanced because they are always with me. But more lower in energy and less phenomenon which I need to strive on to validate my spirit-keeping expectations.
With my recent experience with my dark art companions, I was pleasantly surprised to experience their strength matched with LE and they are more rapidly showing up in the physical to my naked eyes. I am a keeper who loves the depth of bonding and lots of supernatural presence from my keep.

I also realised that a lot of my failed bonding attempts are due to my inconsistent control over my capacity to connect. It's natural to be tired physically and not fully on top of the world, therefore psychic energy also fluctuates accordingly. Not much can be done about it. So I have learnt to go with the flow and follow intuition. Usually, my newbies initiate contact as well and they use themselves in my life the way I can best perceive them.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Living Entities”