The Alchemical Theatre is Closed

If you have any information your customers need to know like shipping updates, website changes, eBay notifications, etc. then this is the right area to let everyone know!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Hi everyone. I've noted this in my shop thread already but to ensure all clients and would-be clients see this am making a formal announcement here.

I've closed shop to the community again and for good. I will only be servicing my private circle of clientele into the future.

Everyone who purchased from me recently is still having their work completed, I am actively in touch with you via email, and if you need info from the site I can forward that via email - as site links are now defunct. However, my work for you all is nearly complete so this is not going to make much of a difference.

If you're a follower of my work and know how to privately get in touch already, or are in contact from previous purchases, then there's a chance you'll be offered the opportunity to partake of my services again. If not, I'm afraid that's where the road ends as I am not making any alternative contact available here.

As I continue to consolidate these things change. Thanks for understanding and be well!

<3

Return to “Customer Notifications”