PrincessKnight
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human Spirits, Devas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit of the Woods
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I wasn't sure whether to post this thread in here or in the lucid dreaming/OBE section, but here it is.
A few weeks ago I started listening to some songs by an indie folk musician who is (most likely) somewhat attracted to Wiccan culture.
He's someone I find rather charming, but at the same time he's quite a mysterious guy.
At some point I started dreaming about him every night and seeing him in almost every dream I have.
The first time he also gave me some advice on how to live well ("Always only do what you really like, like I do, and you won't regret it"). Could someone tell me their opinion on why I dream about him every night?
Aside from the fact that I obviously find him fascinating, are we perhaps connected in some way?
If I could astral travel at will, I would meet him on the astral plane and ask him directly, but unfortunately I am still not good at astral travelling at all...
PrincessKnight
active contributor
active contributor

I would like to point out that in the past there were several people I liked much more than him, yet I never dreamed of them, this is why I find dreaming of him so often rather interesting...
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

PrincessKnight wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 3:37 pm I wasn't sure whether to post this thread in here or in the lucid dreaming/OBE section, but here it is.
A few weeks ago I started listening to some songs by an indie folk musician who is (most likely) somewhat attracted to Wiccan culture.
He's someone I find rather charming, but at the same time he's quite a mysterious guy.
At some point I started dreaming about him every night and seeing him in almost every dream I have.
The first time he also gave me some advice on how to live well ("Always only do what you really like, like I do, and you won't regret it"). Could someone tell me their opinion on why I dream about him every night?
Aside from the fact that I obviously find him fascinating, are we perhaps connected in some way?
If I could astral travel at will, I would meet him on the astral plane and ask him directly, but unfortunately I am still not good at astral travelling at all...
Since you’ve described the musician as someone you find rather charming and somewhat enigmatic, it’s possible your subconscious is processing your fascination and curiosity about him. This can manifest in dreams, especially if you spend significant time thinking about or engaging with their work during your waking hours.

The advice he gives you in the dream, “Always only do what you really like, like I do, and you won't regret it,” could be a reflection of your own inner desires and values. It’s possible that you admire this aspect of his personality or lifestyle, and your subconscious is highlighting a desire to incorporate a similar ethos into your own life. This advice might be something you genuinely believe in or aspire to live by, thus it’s personified through him because you associate those values with his public persona.

You mentioned his attraction to Wiccan culture; this may symbolize a broader spiritual or existential search within you. Perhaps his perceived connection to these themes resonates with you on a level beyond mere personal intrigue, reflecting a curiosity or affinity for similar spiritual or cultural explorations.

In Jungian psychology, certain figures in dreams can represent archetypes, like universal, archaic symbols and images that derive from the collective unconscious. The musician could symbolize the “anima” or “animus” in your dream - the unconscious feminine side of a man or the masculine side of a woman, respectively, or he could represent the “wise old man” archetype, offering guidance.

While it’s a romantic and intriguing idea to think about a metaphysical connection, it’s also essential to remember that dreams primarily function as reflections of our own psyche. That said, the sense of connection might more accurately represent a shared value system or an aspirational reflection of qualities you find appealing, rather than a literal psychic or mystical link.

In the future, feel free to share any of your dreams in this section for interpretations or to explore possible connections. I believe either here or the dream interpretation section would be suitable. The moderators are generally flexible about post placements, provided they're not entirely off-topic for a given section.
dream-interpretation-f103.html
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
PrincessKnight
active contributor
active contributor

Tarvos wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:19 pm In the future, feel free to share any of your dreams in this section for interpretations or to explore possible connections. I believe either here or the dream interpretation section would be suitable. The moderators are generally flexible about post placements, provided they're not entirely off-topic for a given section.
dream-interpretation-f103.html
Thank you so much for your very interesting insights and advice, Tarvos! And thanks again for the very useful link you showed me. In fact, the dream world has always fascinated me. It was through dreams that I met several interesting guides who spoke to me and gave useful advice. Regarding that musician I mentioned, it's true that we have many things in common, but in other ways we are also quite different. Regardless, we share many important values, including admiration for the beauty of nature and a love of simple living.
Maybe some day I'll be able to meet him, who knows :)

Return to “General Questions”