custom conjure and rare special beings

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

Hello dears
I need to say at first again a big THANK YOU ! Because the beings I am offering always find so quickly a new loving home and with so wonderful persons, I love this! This is why I do the interviews and the work for the coven in my free time, because it makes me so happy see you and them become friends and have a wonderful relationship

So i did some more interferes in my free time for you because the last beings found very quickly a new home

All of this beings are Entities, living Beings that can meet you in dreams and send you visions and they can if the bonding is strong meet you also as astral beings here on earth. But this is rare. They can talk with you telepathic and you can use pendulum or cards for communicate with them if you can not sense supernatural beings good.
All of them are save around you, your beloved people and animals for sure.
I can hold them only for 3 days for you, no layaway is possible because of many nonpayments and I can ask the being abut your match if you send me your full name and birthdate.
The pics I am using are a collage done with the help of the being, everyone of them chose the right pic that bring out their mood, look and color out in the way they want you to see them.
ALL sales are final and all will be bound via distance to your body and /or distance vessel.

First we have s princess, a daughter of the Goddess Ashera , the mother of all living. Some say she represent the universe ,some say she is Eve from the Bible, I see her as a mother goddess and a strong erotic raw feminine power.
Some believers and priestess of her were sacred prostitutes in her name, did have orgastic rites also with her near them. And became immortality giftet by her.

Her daughter is very feminine , erotic and wild and a supreme creator like her mother.
I would describe her the best as a extremely cunning ,erotic ,wise and wild catlike energy , she loves her body, she loves life and be around people that dance and sing.
She does seek someone that is lost and have lost the connection from life , that see life as a gray thing that simply is here and need to be filled. She will fill your life with laughter, sex, joy and many aspects of wealth.
She seeks a lifelong connection with you, a deep friendship and a sexual relationship .
She did have a very deep and long relationship with a male human many years ago. He is now a incubuslike being himself. Because she does have the power of her mother, creating new life from old life, she can transform you into something different. She is a supreme creator.

She will transform you and your life. I just know that her father is a poetic prince and called the bringer of power She will tell you more about it after you bonded because it is something she does not tell anybody.
She is wild and energetic but also very nurturing and motherly.
She does not care about genders or your believe, she will love you and care for you.
You can become a price or princess in her realm if you chose be with her always. Or be a friend and lover and change your life into something new and wild.
She will stand at your side and help you.
She does have extremely much knowledge about universal magic, void magic and the goetic magic,
She is a master and I would call her something like a goddess herself. But she does not like the title. She can change your future completely if you let her, respect her and work with her.
She loves fire, warm weather, sex, walks in nature, sunshine and the smell of rum , vodka and also many flowers, sweets is also something she likes and the color red

She will need a visiting for see if you at the chosen one for her
I would need your full name and birthdate for it, or maybe you feel the calling short after reading her description and it will be as a warm feeling, a warm wind or something that has to do with a flame.
https://beyondtheveil.store/products/da ... fechanger/
“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

second we have a once known as a fallen angel, he was a tortured should, an outcast,and became a immortal abyssal dark being by his will and knowledge .
He seeks a friend because he understands human nature and want to help someone that struggle in life, that fell and want to rise again like he did.
Even after his imprisonment, Rahab would be there in the waters, rivers, and springs of the world but where no mortal may dare ever enter He said he see you, he see your depression, the darkness around you, the pain and suffering, he did feel all this also by himself , deeply. And he will heal you body and heal your soul
He will teach you how to become powerful by yourself,
He said knowledge is the key.
It will open you completely, your 3rd eye , your inner hidden powers and he will also teach you the forbidden knowledge of god and the book of god, he does not work with him anymore, he does believe in many magical ways, demonic, of fallen angels, of the void and the universe.
He is not a black magical being by character but by Christian belief

His name is Rahab, the keeper of faith, he is known by not many anymore, as a angel of death,
He was close with the children of Eve and cared much for them. He is a bringer of knowledge and did not understand why Eve and Adam were punished for wanting to know more.
He rebelled and is now a sea creature. With much power and able to communicate via astral and dreams with others, he is now also able to form a astral body and leave his prison
, he said he is not the one he was before, he learned much from gods and beings from the void, he changed his believe and does not call himself a angel anymore.
He did struggle, he did cry and was very lonely and was a tortured soul for a long time, he even was going mad he said, but he could help and love
He does change his long hair color often but his eyes stays ice blue all the time. I saw him with long brown, blue and white hair.

Fallen from grace, once the angel of death, now he is little more than a banished soul chained to the depths of the ocean. He is a tortured soul indeed. Unfavored, unloved, unwanted but still the faithful lamb. Lost to the light of day and the house of man, he is still the master of the abyss and must be respected.“

He is looking for a male or female partner, he does not know if he want to be intime with the one, a close friendship and become a guide is what he seeks at first place
You need to write me your full name and birthdate for a visit , so he can see if you the right one

https://beyondtheveil.store/products/da ... lose-bond/
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

Now I am offering something very rare and unique
A son and a daughter of the old chaosgods , the 7 immortal Ogdru Jahad
They were not born , they were made, designed by them and their mother , a daughter of the green flame
First a bit about the Ogdru Jahad
„Their origins are widely unknown, But it is believed that the Ogdru Jahad are comprised of the fragments of the original primordial chaos that existed before there was anything.
the Ogdru Jahad exceed that, as they are metaphysical manifestations of the deep and bottomless charts of the universe, the likes of which would utterly shatter a human's mind.“
Maybe you heard about them from a comic named Hellboy,? Someone did know a bit more about the real Necronomicon and the old ones.

The children of the serpentine Gods are both born here on earth and are working as priests of the old ones , the female one is the priestess of Shub nigggurath and the male one is a priest of Azathot
I do not know personally anything about the Ogdru Gods, I am working with Shub niggurath often and she told me that the beings are real but not interested in humanity.

The children of them were a „error“ one of the chaos gods had made them as a experiment. The mother raised them and also does have a close contact with them. But the gods are no more in contact with their children often.
Still they are like avatars of them, with their full chaotic powers and knowledge we do not have.
It is important for you to know what you want! They will give you the arcane knowledge of the old gods and the creation of universe, astral planes and creation of humans and other beings.
The mother of the beings is a princess and daughter of the green flame Tulzschna. Please do not ask me how this all works. I just know that beings like them can create children from anything and anyone with knowledge.
Both are connected with the lovecraftian gods more than with their chaosgod dad.

Okay now I tell you more about the beings you can become friends with
The woman is a charismatic green haired lady that I would describe as warm and loving from the energy, she is wise and calm but also very humorous and clever.
I would never think of her after meeting her as a child of chaos and the grin flame that dances with the outer gods.
She does said that she know and seen things we human can not realize with our minds but that she is willing teach you the magic of her father and mother, give you the baptism of shub niggurath and the old and outer gods.
If you want to know more about the lovecraftian magic, the spheres and the beings in it, she will guide you, astral travel with you into the deepest worlds and explain the lore to you about the necronomicon and more, she is a bender of time and existence.
I can not tell you much about it if you do not know already. It is black cosmos magic and very very dangerous if you do not know about how to use it. She can create and cast extremely potent Chos and necromonicon magic and I would say she can do things that we never would believe are possible.
She is a shapeshifter, a shadowalker and a demigoddess , she is a priestess of the great Shub niggurath and I will still be with her in contact even after she finds her forever home, this is what she really seeks, someone that will be with her in contact for a lifetime and beyond. She can stop your circle of reborn, you can stay with her forever after you mortal life and learn from her much more than you could ever wish for.

She seeks a male or female friend, not a lover. She said she does not know if a romantic relationship is something she wants, sex is not that important for her . But a deep friendship and connection is what she truly wants.
Her character is warm and loving, she cares for others and she is in no was dangerous from her character, she does love earth and has lived here many hundred years , by using magic for make her look more human. She still visits some places here. She loves earth.
You need to write me if she choses you, with your full name and birthdate

https://beyondtheveil.store/products/bl ... chaos-god/
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

and the last one i can offer you, this is it for the next months lol

https://beyondtheveil.store/products/bl ... haos-gods/
The second one is her brother, he is a very wild and hungry being, always wants to see something new, have adventures and learn more about different worlds
His energy is very muse like, charismatic and erotic, he is energizing and full of a warm feeling, again, I did not know chaos demigods do be like this lol
He loves to smile, sing and make you happy.
He does often dance with his mother and the outer gods , the dance of creation and chaos and the reborn.
He is a creator and does not want to destroy, he seeks a female friend that will need his guidance in life, because she is lost and even if you are male by birth …you define yourself as female.
He does want to transform you into a powerful being that will rise from the old self,
He will teach you all about the old gods, the outer gods and if you want also about the chaos gods.
But he will not use his powers for destroy, but create, he is everything about creating, new life, new powers, new wolds. He loves science and magic. He does want to learn more about todays humans, he was with us at earth but it was many hundreds years ago, he want you to teach him, show him todays world and let him understand how human are today.
As his sister, he is a powerhouse and I do only know he is capable doing things we even do not know about. He can create everything, maifest wealth and health and more.
He is looking for a female energy, as I wrote …he does not need you to be a female by birth but you does feel female. He wants a relationship, with love, sex and trust.
He seeks a special someone that knows how hurtful the universe can be .
He is a shapeshifter , a demigod and a creator.
You also need to write me your name and birthdate

https://beyondtheveil.store/products/bl ... haos-gods/
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

oh and i have 2 slots open for custom conjure
but this will be open for the next 2 weeks, after that time i will not be able do the interviews for a longer time because of you daily job as a tattooer.
https://beyondtheveil.store/products/bl ... -dark-art/

Return to “Seller Announcements”