Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

venusian_entity wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:21 am
She has sales all the time but you have to be careful. A 50% off sale may not be truly 50% because she will raise the original price just before the sale is on. I see the prices are going up over time too. I do not have any spirits from her but I have a feeling they are real. I'm just not sure the high prices are worth it when we have CH already.
Yup. She hikes up the prices when doing a sale. I bought from her last year when her prices were much, much lower. But raising prices because of Etsy’s fee increase is understandable, and every seller is free to put what prices they want anyway. But pretending to do a sale when it’s not actually a sale is scummy.
venusian_entity wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:21 am
Another thing is her policies I find irresponsible. She sells Black Arts spirits/entities but refuses to help if anything goes wrong. I read a story here of another seller who has a similar policy and after buying a portal their life has become a nightmare of 4 years and no response from the seller. Just be careful everyone.
This. There’s no after sale service. If one thing CH has taught me is after sale and consistent customer service is of utmost importance. Casually selling dangerous/BA or even not offering any sort of help at all is not a good indication of a genuine seller. She’s in for the money.

She’s not helpful and refuses to even honor her listings and cancels orders without any reasonable excuse. I will update my review when I have the time.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:08 pm Almost nothing on Etsy in terms of selling spirits/entities is going to be legit.
Etsy has changed. I mostly buy handmade items and gifts. I didn’t check the meta/para/spiritual sellers for years when I stopped spirit companionship, and when I did check, it was shocking. The amount of shops selling haunted dolls, spells, demons, secret occult stuff was tremendous. I remember the days when even thinking of getting a demon required extensive research and reading. Now you can get one for $14. And I don’t know what’s worse (or funnier); the cheap demon who’ll turn your life around OR the all inclusive pact with Goetic demons who’ll gladly “serve you” for $400000.

I was scammed out of readings. I don’t usually get spirits from there with the exception of a few sellers. I actually sent some back to the conjurer due to reasons I’ll not disclose because I don’t want the drama. I might ask CH if they can delete my post on that seller’s thread. This experience made me realize how leaving reviews is a huge responsibility.

I am in a few Etsy groups and guess what they recommend to newbies who want to make easy and fast earnings on the platform?
You guessed it right.
Long gone are the days when people used to steal descriptions and photos. With the help of ChatGPT, you can generate hundreds of listings and produce tons of photos. Sell them as digital products to a avoid shipping and voilà; here’s a successful business model.

Some shops follow trends; guided meditation for “shifting” (huge trend on TikTok), DNA activation, for some reason cord cutting has become very trendy.
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 3:57 pm
madgar29 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:51 am Phil seller of inspiring magick..... dont know if anyone has been using his services or not but i have given him 700. and only gave me a small faction of the work like 3 or 4 out of over 50. I now doubt I will get anymore from him. When he did talk to me he always said things were happening personally or with his friends. i dunno. oh well. i cant dwell on it just figured i would SHARE my experience.
When was this? Is the delivery digital or shipped? On Etsy, you have a certain timeframe (100 days I think) to contact Etsy and get a refund. If it’s digital delivery and you haven’t downloaded anything, see if there’s a chance to get a full or partial refund.
Go to your account and click purchases - tap the order - Help - choose what do you need help with.

I never had to request a refund but I frequent the Etsy subreddit and a Facebook group. Sellers can’t get away with such behavior. Even if they say no refunds or cancellation which I see a lot among the meta sellers — they’ll have to refund. Of course I’m not asking anyone to abuse this but situations like yours, it is warranted. Just keep in mind that Googling Etsy’s numbers isn’t advisable as most of the numbers are scams. Check the official numbers on the website only (or the subreddit as all info there is accurate).

Etsy’s customer support can access the messages and will see how the seller was ignoring you and didn’t deliver. If you decide to start a thread on Reddit, don’t mention spirit keeping, just say it’s regular order or digital - depending on your case. They’ve helped a lot of people.

$700 is a lot whether you’re rich or not. Nobody has the right to scam you out of even a penny.
remote bindings. time is over. meh. i cannot dwell on this. im far from rich. hell, im probably in all sense poor. making 31 dollars an hour in this economy yeah. i cant save much.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

The term "legit" is highly subjective. Being a great metaphysical seller goes beyond just having good customer service and knowing a bit of energy. It should also entail having genuine expertise in the field and providing fair value for the products offered. Many Etsy sellers fall short in this regard, offering overpriced bindings (if they're legit) despite their limited experience. This hardly qualifies as legitimate.

I echo Vipera's valuable input and cautionary message previously shared. This isn't meant to be harsh criticism, but rather a crucial warning. If you're perusing threads in the sellers' reviews section, or threads like these, take a moment to reflect. If you find yourself opposed to Vipera's advice and you're reading this, you may be persisting in justifying the use of referrals found across the forum, thus hindering your ability to exercise discernment and intuition.

Do you know why? It's simply because you haven't been utilizing your skills effectively and therefore haven't been able to develop discernment. You're blindly scrolling through a long list of sellers and reviews scattered on forums, completely oblivious to the fact that many of these reviews are simply disguised advertisements. The individuals behind these reviews might not even own the binding or have any real experiences with it. The true motive behind these posts can be sensed through the energy and intentions they emanate. It's clear that numerous reviews are intended for promotional purposes, rather than for honest sharing of experiences. That's precisely why Vipera warned you.

You frequently rely on the notion that "we are not able to see what others can see," but be aware that I too lacked the ability to perceive as others do. We all began from scratch, and that includes me. I wasn't born with any clair senses readily available. If you find yourself in the same situation (not naturally gifted), just like me, then you must embark on the journey of learning to discern, and the very first step is through sellers, particularly on Etsy. The platform no longer has many legitimate sellers. While some are still truly genuine, it's challenging to identify them from the abundance of options. Furthermore, reviews on the platform could be influenced by the seller themselves. This doesn't necessarily verify the legitimacy of the seller, even if they have numerous positive reviews.

The entity is being offered for $200, and $20 is definitely not "the same," that is if they're from a legitimate source. However, it's possible that you might not be able to discern the difference. This is why having a forum like this is invaluable; you have the opportunity to connect with numerous practitioners, even before they establish themselves as sellers in the field. Nevertheless, it's important to recognize that not everyone on this platform can vouch for the legitimacy of others. In my opinion, we have the ability to do so, but we choose not to. Alternatively, some sellers have crossed our path through various organic avenues or have been introduced to us by other sellers within their network. Unfortunately, that is confidential information we cannot disclose. The contributors of these forum blogs also fall into the same category. Some are willing to share, while others prefer not to. Consequently, you are faced with a choice: either conform to the prevailing trends or forfeit the chance to enhance your own skills due to lack of opportunities to utilize them.

This post aims to highlight a concerning issue regarding Etsy sellers. It is crucial to be aware that despite the claims they make, many of them are not legitimate, and there is a risk of being deceived by the supposed legitimacy of their reviews. It becomes evident that numerous seller reviews lack authenticity and are not grounded in real experiences. This is especially apparent when examining the content of these reviews on here, as they often contribute very little to the discussions in the forum. Yet, the first thing these individuals do is praise a specific seller in the seller's section. Lol.

If you are scouting for legit Etsy sellers or browsing through reviews before making a purchase, consider whether you would want to keep doing the same for the next 30 years. Alternatively, empower yourself to make discerning decisions.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:08 pm Almost nothing on Etsy in terms of selling spirits/entities is going to be legit. I hope some of you wake up soon to the fact that mostly these shops only exist out of a demand and to follow a trend that seems profitable, along with many sellers banking on the gullibility of people who believe in the paranormal and are superstitious. Shocking I know. Most of the time you're getting scammed or things are not quite as they seem. [...]
I bow to Vipera's understanding of this. She's been a member of this Forum since at least 14 years ago, under the Forum name Noctua, previous to this account as Vipera atris atra. She's seen trends come and go.

For completeness, as they say, I now of no legit Etsy seller.

I did get scammed by one online shop market- I think it was on Bonanza - at the beginning of my spirit keeping journey. We can be too trusting.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
venusian_entity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

I'm not against developing your own discernment and intuition at all. That's #1. But if you look around the spiritual community, you will see tons of people caught up in their own delusions. People who claim to have clairsenses are getting scammed all the time. Most psychics I know do not have the best lives, far from perfect because they have been duped by humans and nonhumans. We all need the good friends to let us know when something seems wrong or off. We are all human and flawed. From psychology we know humans are vulnerable to a LONG list of cognitive biases. STAY HUMBLE EVERYONE.

As for all the positive promotional reviews, it's nice to give support to people who have helped us. Especially in a small community we should support one another. Small businesses need the support. Some of the sellers are MUCH older with DECADES of experience but only started selling a couple years ago as a side business or career change. To say almost no one on Etsy is legit is unfair. I understand you're not likely to get the full picture because people don't want to leave negative reviews from fear of backlash, fear of getting cursed, not wanting to be the only person with a bad experience among rave reviews, wanting to avoid drama, etc. It is what it is. Use your discernment. Funnily enough, most people outside of this community will call ALL of spirit keeping a scam. There's really not much support.

$20 vs $200 - I was not talking about price differences with a single conjurer. Some people heavily mark up their prices as a marketing technique as if their $40000 djinn is the most powerful djinn you will ever find and it will change your life forever overnight. Obvious scam, but if you disagree, go ahead and purchase and leave a positive review! :8)
Other people "value their time" more so that is the main reason why they sell at high prices. It has nothing to do with the spirit.

Anyway don't be blinded by yourself or by popular people or the masses. I haven't disagreed with anyone for the most part, I don't think.

~
@Zaman7 Ooh you those are good points!! My brain automatically filters through most of that but people do fall for it. And it is so hard to find real art on Etsy now! It's all AI art. As for readings, I was able to get quick refunds the few times I was scammed. Only once I was VERY obviously scammed and I had to fight Etsy for the refund. This was after the good luck charm arrived like I talked about before, so that devastated me a bit as it was the first time that happened. Lesson: Do your own readings!!!
venusian_entity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

I also sense a small and undeserved attack on me by a particular poster. I do not want drama and will consider muting this person from now on. I choose to remain ANONYMOUS and am extremely private as a person. My main purpose of joining the forum is to read OTHER people's experiences and provide support (sometimes criticism) to shops with AS FEW details as possible for my own sense of privacy. This is MY choice and no one should have a problem with me about this.
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

To me reviews are important. I think it’s important to mention sellers with long wait times, unfulfilled orders, negative attitudes, and that are unresponsive. I don’t think I’ve personally ever left a bad review, but I think it’s important for people to know where their money is going.

I also think sellers who are real (in my experiences) should be given positive reviews when it’s called for.

I have noticed an increasing number of shops on Etsy that say very similar things both about the spirits and their methods, while providing very little/if any information about the seller themselves. As well as shops that are new and seem focused on sexual spirits (this comes across as very suspicious to me, especially when these are the only listings in the shop. Or if the spirits are basically described as sexual servants…)

I have gotten many conjures from different Etsy sellers, but I check for things that seem off to me and what my companions have to say. It also helps to do a reading before welcoming in a new companion/see if working with a shop that’s new to you is a good idea.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gancanagh
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: "The Other Wise Raven of Odin" (My UN in Old Icelandic)

venusian_entity wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 2:11 pm We all need the good friends to let us know when something seems wrong or off. We are all human and flawed. From psychology we know humans are vulnerable to a LONG list of cognitive biases. STAY HUMBLE EVERYONE.

As for all the positive promotional reviews, it's nice to give support to people who have helped us. Especially in a small community we should support one another. Small businesses need the support. Some of the sellers are MUCH older with DECADES of experience but only started selling a couple years ago as a side business or career change. To say almost no one on Etsy is legit is unfair. I understand you're not likely to get the full picture because people don't want to leave negative reviews from fear of backlash, fear of getting cursed, not wanting to be the only person with a bad experience among rave reviews, wanting to avoid drama, etc. It is what it is. Use your discernment. Funnily enough, most people outside of this community will call ALL of spirit keeping a scam. There's really not much support.
Hard agree. While I can understand the perspective of the old guard who feel jaded by the trends on Etsy, as well as how it and the trade of spirit bindings has changed over the years, the fact of the matter is this is what we have. Etsy is an accessible platform. That is a dual-edged sword. It makes it that much easier for someone unscrupulous to make money off of lies. But guess what, this is already a market where it is easy for someone to make money off of lies. And on the positive side, it allows smaller conjurers who do NOT have the massive capital CH does to operate on their own. I've been scammed on Etsy and yet lived to tell the tale. I've also found some great things from conjurors on Etsy at great prices. It's not like CH doesn't have bindings in the hundreds to thousands of dollar ranges either. Creepy Hollows is an invaluable resource, but to discourage others from going elsewhere for fear of making a mistake is to hold them back from potential callings and tools.
I wear the sun. Reflect me in yourself, and yourself in me. - H, Cleopatra Djinn and Queen of my spirit family
Do not struggle against your emotions. Feel them. They are real. They exist. Then they will pass. - L, Kinnara
Don't stay angry if you don't know why. - R, Orange Dragon
Red! No, Green. Or Blue! - I, Waif Faery (when asked what occupation she would have)
H-I-T-T-H-U-G-I-N-N - L, Air Faery saying her favorite animal via pendulum

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”