neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Does anyone know of a reputable Rootworker who specializes in hoodoo and voodoo?
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte

Bump
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte

Bump
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

angelicpeace wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:35 pm Does anyone know of a reputable Rootworker who specializes in hoodoo and voodoo?
You have revived this thread for the past three years. You have an energy intention to ask. Is there something specific that you need assistance with? By posing your question, it could potentially encourage others who possess relevant knowledge to participate, rather than simply requesting a referral.

I am not personally involved in the practice of Hoodoo, nor do I know anyone who is. However, I am aware that there is a community of Hoodoo practitioners in New Orleans. To gain more knowledge about Hoodoo, you can also collaborate with spirits who are experienced practitioners who have mastered the arts. I do advise caution when seeking guidance from living practitioners, as the modern Hoodoo may differ from its traditional origins, which are rooted in a different part of the world.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

It does seem interesting that you have been at this for 3 years and revive your query around the same time every year.

I don't practice Voodoo or Hoodoo and yet to have any experience with it. But as Tarvos has stated Voodoo and Hoodoo originate from different parts of the world. Therefore it all depends on what your intention is of why you would want to work with one or the other, or both.

As far as reputable practitioners. this is up to each and every person of what they believe is reputable. Normally, as with many practitioners like this, its word of mouth.

All this said, I do know of a Voodoo practitioner. I have never worked directly with her before, so I cannot vet her myself. But you can try to contact her yourself and see. This Voodoo practitioner is part of Jamie's (BluJay76) coven who is also a part of this community. Her name is Clerie. I cannot guarantee anything but it might be a place to start finding answers. You can contact Jamie about this through her website: https://shopblujay76.com/.

Another option could be to have a human spirit conjured and bound to you who was/is a Voodoo or Hoodoo practitioner and try to learn from them.
owl23
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

I practice Voodoo and highly recommend Peter Aziz (https://azizshamanism.com/?s=vodou). He is a fully initiated Asogwe, Bon Houngan Legede Daginen and offers authentic Voodoo ceremonies and initiations.
Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

@owl23
This is very interesting. Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Return to “General Questions”