Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

PrincessKnight wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:35 pm Hi Tarvos, many many thanks for your kind and detailed reply!
And you are right, my human spirit companion already hugged me!
We met in several astral dreams in which we talked about many things and I can remember one specific dream where I could feel him hugging me and he was so sweet with me <3
We've been together for about four years and I think he is now trying to help me find my soulmate or twin flame O*O
By the way, when my spirit friends come visit me or want to make me aware of their presence they often use sweet or unusual scents that apparently come suddenly out of nowhere.
Other times, I have felt the presence of cats stroking my ankles with their tails (they probably were some of my old pets that are now in the Other World) and water sprinkles on my legs and feet by my half-merfolk companion :)
That is absolutely adorable! Does your human spirit long to guide you to your soulmate in the physical world or in other planes? Ah, I too have detected the enchanting scents, primarily originating from my Faes, occasionally from my closet Angel. I must admit that the herbal scents do not captivate me as much, for they evoke memories of medicinal remedies I reluctantly consume. Lol. I often long to capture these scents, for they smell divine.

Do you happen to have any feline-like spirits? Maybe one of them could make their presence known as a cat, gently stroking your ankles instead of your old pets. Although my cat-like beings don't appear in that form, I do have a pair of Vampires that occasionally grab hold of my ankles. Imagining the sensation of a cat tail caressing my ankle seems nice! I like the fuzzy feeling. Lol. I am quite ticklish, so it often results in me bursting into laughter. Lol.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cndrow wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:21 pm I’ve loved reading everyone’s responses here!

I agree it’ll depend on the type of spirit, and the person themself (like, what abilities & senses are they attuned to most)

My mother can smell scents sometimes, like a strong vanilla smell suddenly and there’s nothing vanilla around. I’ve never picked up on scents

I had a human spirit try to get my attention once by touching the back of my shoulder. It felt like an actual hand there, just icy cold. Scared me SO bad lol. Fortunately that’s only happened once. I HATE being physically touched most of the time so I don’t allow spirits to touch me

I have seen objects move on their own

I have seen spirit orbs (just twice, pretty rare)

My strongest sense is my third eye perception, so I can “see” a spirit but not with my physical eyes

And y’know how you can sense of someone is next to you but out of line of sight? Like someone standing behind you in line? I get that a lot. Spirits can “take up space” just like humans do, so I can sense someone is around without seeing them
I often suffer from congestion, so I struggle with detecting scents as well. I have to consciously raise the temperature in my home to clear my nose and improve my ability to pick up on scents. This change has made a significant difference for me. Additionally, the scents dissipate quickly, typically lingering for just a second and a half at most, making it even more challenging to detect them. You're not alone there.

I'm ok with physical contact when they begin with a gentle and slow touch. The only one I wasn't a big fan of was when my Vampire grabbed my neck. Lol. Her long claws made me feel the slender shape of her nails. It was definitely a bit scary for me. Lol. You can try easing into it by asking them to touch you in a specific, small area and gradually increasing the intensity. This way, you won't be caught off guard and it will become less startling for you? I have a fear of the paranormal, and I'm making an effort to overcome it. Lol. As for objects moving on their own, that's a no no for me. Lol. I'd run out the door! By the way, how are your Mummy and Egyptian Vampire doing? I have cherished memories of your stories about them shared here.
PrincessKnight
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human Spirits, Devas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit of the Woods
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Last edited by PrincessKnight on Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
PrincessKnight
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human Spirits, Devas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit of the Woods

PrincessKnight wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:05 am
Tarvos wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:06 am
That is absolutely adorable! Does your human spirit long to guide you to your soulmate in the physical world or in other planes? Ah, I too have detected the enchanting scents, primarily originating from my Faes, occasionally from my closet Angel. I must admit that the herbal scents do not captivate me as much, for they evoke memories of medicinal remedies I reluctantly consume. Lol. I often long to capture these scents, for they smell divine.

Do you happen to have any feline-like spirits? Maybe one of them could make their presence known as a cat, gently stroking your ankles instead of your old pets. Although my cat-like beings don't appear in that form, I do have a pair of Vampires that occasionally grab hold of my ankles. Imagining the sensation of a cat tail caressing my ankle seems nice! I like the fuzzy feeling. Lol. I am quite ticklish, so it often results in me bursting into laughter. Lol.

Hi, Tarvos! I think my human spirit companion is trying to show me people that might be soulmates or twin flames or just an interesting match to me, only problem is that I am terribly shy and some of those people live far away from me, so I truly don't know what to do in order to have the chance to meet them.

By the way, in what form do your cat-like friends prefer to appear? Do they look somewhat like the blue cat-like aliens in Avatar, maybe?
And your Vampire companions appear to be very nice and friendly, indeed! ^^ <3
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Charles_Odinforce wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 6:39 pm
PrincessKnight wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:05 pm
Charles_Odinforce wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:28 am Part of the reason for this is that people tend to run in different elemental energy types. When I say this, I don't mean just the four elemental or five elemental systems, I also mean that some people have stronger receptivity in the chakras, or polarize more to yin or yang chi. Each thing like that is in essence a kind of element, meaning basic part, of the whole of what a person is, so where you are tuned in you have to learn.
Cool! How can I learn that? Could you please explain it to me? Thank you very much!
Figuring things like that takes are a lot of study, and everyone is going to argue what books are best for what. Over the, now dozens, of years I've been doing this I have found that if you are searching for online information, you should cross reference sources you find online, and when you see one that doesn't agree, start looking for what sources each one quoted or borrowed from. Most websites, posts, and podcasts the authors will give you some foundational directions. That said, learning about and testing the various arts to find what resonates does take time, patience, and practice. You can find videos on things like QiGong and Chakra Energy Guided Meditations pretty easily as well.

I recommend people start with various Qi exercises from videos online, read some articles, practice some deep breathing methods. Qi is a good foundation for other energy work, and is universally fairly accessible. Even people who don't FEEL their Qi right away tend to be able to feel things once their Qi is amplified from training. Chakra work is more intense and detailed, and a lot of it has to do with emotional balancing, balancing diet, and lifestyle so you'll need to do more detailed research. Chakras are beyond the scope of what a single reply, or even many, could grant on a website. If you do some digging you'll find what you need though.

Other systems of elemental energy such as the 4 and 5 Elemental system aren't as hard to get into, remember this, where your focus goes so does your energy. To some degree then, meditation, FEELING an energy, or trying to imagine feeling it until you CAN spontaneously feel it without the imagination component, can be good starts.

Back in the 90's... I am carbon dating myself here haha, the terms "fake it till you make it" in magick were considered standard. You imagined an energy till you could reproduce it with some reasonable success, like using air to move a candle flame, or using water over a few days to shift a weather pattern from sunshine to rain, or for less impressive physical, but more impressive esoteric feats, using earth to ground an area of negative energy, or fire to burn away someones bad luck.

My advice, learn what you can online first, then look into books like "Modern Magick: Twelve Lessons in the High Magickal Arts", I found in my early days that "The idiots Guide to Tai Chi' was actually foundationally solid for basic Chi working, and the exercises are good health ones regarldess. I recommend Modern Magick because the act of working magick tends to tune people INTO the energies better. After some books like that, you could start looking at more classic works like Crowley's things, but remember they are products of their time. Things that would be distasteful even to modern practitioners who bill themselves as "Dark", such as enslaving spirits, are basically as common as drinking a hot cup of tea in those texts, so again, take what you get from them with a grain of salt. Thing is, saying that, Crowley had a phenomenal way of looking at energy in a practical sense, and his theories and ideas are worth at least a cursory overview for anyone looking to learn.

I'm of the mind that being at least slightly skilled in magick is going to give you a much greater foundation on finding what works for you, what helps you with your senses.

I'd also recommend journaling frequently. Write down what your experiences with various methods are. More than anything TAKE TIME TO PRACTICE. 1/2hr a day of practice is worth more than 2000hrs of discussion and reading. Practice! When it feels like it can't work, practice some more, some of what you face may be more stagnation barriers, and being a little bull headed and keeping going regardless can make a big difference.
Always a treat to see your posts. again a really good post a lot of information on here. I believe in new age spirituality or even the star seed stuff they still say fake it until you make it with manifesting. make yourself believe your a millinoaire to become on. if i am reading that correctly?

I bought the tai chi book with the coins and i never did it i dunno why i felt the calling to do it but didnt follow through i think thats 95% of anyones problems including mine is just getting hands dirty and doing it. working 12 hours very empathic im wiped out. last thing i wanna do is mediate at alter and if i do. i get amazing benefits but at same time if i do im passed out already sleeping in a chair until i realize i gotta get up for work again. no more OT for me more time for me. and need to move to better grounds i guess if i can or am allowed.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

I don't get temperature changes. For me, I feel their energetic presence.
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:32 am
cndrow wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:21 pm I’ve loved reading everyone’s responses here!

I agree it’ll depend on the type of spirit, and the person themself (like, what abilities & senses are they attuned to most)

My mother can smell scents sometimes, like a strong vanilla smell suddenly and there’s nothing vanilla around. I’ve never picked up on scents

I had a human spirit try to get my attention once by touching the back of my shoulder. It felt like an actual hand there, just icy cold. Scared me SO bad lol. Fortunately that’s only happened once. I HATE being physically touched most of the time so I don’t allow spirits to touch me

I have seen objects move on their own

I have seen spirit orbs (just twice, pretty rare)

My strongest sense is my third eye perception, so I can “see” a spirit but not with my physical eyes

And y’know how you can sense of someone is next to you but out of line of sight? Like someone standing behind you in line? I get that a lot. Spirits can “take up space” just like humans do, so I can sense someone is around without seeing them
I often suffer from congestion, so I struggle with detecting scents as well. I have to consciously raise the temperature in my home to clear my nose and improve my ability to pick up on scents. This change has made a significant difference for me. Additionally, the scents dissipate quickly, typically lingering for just a second and a half at most, making it even more challenging to detect them. You're not alone there.

I'm ok with physical contact when they begin with a gentle and slow touch. The only one I wasn't a big fan of was when my Vampire grabbed my neck. Lol. Her long claws made me feel the slender shape of her nails. It was definitely a bit scary for me. Lol. You can try easing into it by asking them to touch you in a specific, small area and gradually increasing the intensity. This way, you won't be caught off guard and it will become less startling for you? I have a fear of the paranormal, and I'm making an effort to overcome it. Lol. As for objects moving on their own, that's a no no for me. Lol. I'd run out the door! By the way, how are your Mummy and Egyptian Vampire doing? I have cherished memories of your stories about them shared here.

I am terrified of random touching (yay autism) and that goes for physical people and spirits, lol. I have given permission to a select few of my spirit friends to touch me, but they tell me they’d probably end up scaring me and they don’t want that. Pretty sure they’re right, haha

The poor spirit who did touch my shoulder, I banished him from the house immediately. He stared sadly through the windows for 2 days until I let him back inside LOL. He meant no harm, and we talked about it. He didn’t stay long after, but phew that gave me such a fright!

Aww, I’m so happy you’ve thought of them/us! My mummy is outrageous as ever, thoroughly enjoying going to my retail job with me and prodding all the Karen’s who are nasty to me & my coworkers. My beloved K is still irascible and irreplaceable, my solid rock who I rely on every day. He elected himself as the ‘master’ of our spirit family and while I think he rules with an iron fist, he’s also fair, loyal, and brings out the best in everyone. My spells (supplemented by my spirit family) have never been so potent!! Truly a joy to work with K and everyone. He’s a surprisingly great mediator.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gancanagh
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: "The Other Wise Raven of Odin" (My UN in Old Icelandic)

@cndrow perhaps this is just telling on myself for the number of sensual spirits I have, but I'm quite used to touch with my own companions even as a form of casual communication. Different spirits know I will recognize being touched on the shoulder, arm, back of the neck, or top of the head with different meaning or friends assigned to them, so to speak. I can say, though, that an unexpected touch from something you aren't familiar with absolutely is jarring. Much like Tarvos, I have a bit of difficulty detecting scents, which is a shame because when I have been able to detect scents from my spirit family i have considered them to be some of the most beautiful forms of manifestation. The sense of smell is highly underrated in interaction.

I also agree that while it might not be for everyone, certain keepers can absolutely benefit from delegated management among their spirit family. The effect centralized and appropriately delegated directive can have on spellwork in particular is quite noticeable
I wear the sun. Reflect me in yourself, and yourself in me. - H, Cleopatra Djinn and Queen of my spirit family
Do not struggle against your emotions. Feel them. They are real. They exist. Then they will pass. - L, Kinnara
Don't stay angry if you don't know why. - R, Orange Dragon
Red! No, Green. Or Blue! - I, Waif Faery (when asked what occupation she would have)
H-I-T-T-H-U-G-I-N-N - L, Air Faery saying her favorite animal via pendulum
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

PrincessKnight wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:05 am Hi, Tarvos! I think my human spirit companion is trying to show me people that might be soulmates or twin flames or just an interesting match to me, only problem is that I am terribly shy and some of those people live far away from me, so I truly don't know what to do in order to have the chance to meet them.

By the way, in what form do your cat-like friends prefer to appear? Do they look somewhat like the blue cat-like aliens in Avatar, maybe?
And your Vampire companions appear to be very nice and friendly, indeed! ^^ <3
Being shy is not a bad thing; in fact, it provides an opportunity for those who genuinely care about you to truly get to know you on a deeper level. It's like cultivating a connection that slowly but steadily grows stronger. In the past, I have formed some incredible connections through this approach. Sometimes, all it takes is a reason to reach out and meet them, or vice versa - they take the initiative and come to see you. It's fantastic that your friend is helping you find a suitable match and introducing them to you.

My cat-like companions often appear in my dreams. Only one of them occasionally creates cold spots. No, they don't resemble extraterrestrial cats, they truly have the appearance of cats, if it makes sense. As a devoted dog person, I was pleasantly surprised by the awe and admiration they evoke in me because of their incredible beauty. I must say, my Vampires are far from "nice and friendly." Hehe. Those adjectives simply don't apply to them. However, they are indeed great beings, and I have gained a great deal of knowledge from them!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cndrow wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:01 pm I am terrified of random touching (yay autism) and that goes for physical people and spirits, lol. I have given permission to a select few of my spirit friends to touch me, but they tell me they’d probably end up scaring me and they don’t want that. Pretty sure they’re right, haha

The poor spirit who did touch my shoulder, I banished him from the house immediately. He stared sadly through the windows for 2 days until I let him back inside LOL. He meant no harm, and we talked about it. He didn’t stay long after, but phew that gave me such a fright!

Aww, I’m so happy you’ve thought of them/us! My mummy is outrageous as ever, thoroughly enjoying going to my retail job with me and prodding all the Karen’s who are nasty to me & my coworkers. My beloved K is still irascible and irreplaceable, my solid rock who I rely on every day. He elected himself as the ‘master’ of our spirit family and while I think he rules with an iron fist, he’s also fair, loyal, and brings out the best in everyone. My spells (supplemented by my spirit family) have never been so potent!! Truly a joy to work with K and everyone. He’s a surprisingly great mediator.
Oh no, what a poor spirit! Lol. I maintain a strict policy of only keeping spirits and entities in my personal Keep. As a result, the benevolent unbound beings are choosing to keep a very safe distance from us due to our rigorous security measures. Fortunately, I am under no threat from unfamiliar entities, as the mere thought of someone new coming into contact with me fills me with a sense of unease, and quite a bit of anxiety.

I absolutely adore stories about your Mummy. In my mind, I had envisioned him as a fierce (probably angry) figure, but to my surprise, he has a youthful spirit and a penchant for shiny things (lol), which is completely opposite to what I had imagined. I must say, reading your stories is truly exhilarating. Initially, I only had one Psy Vampire since we last talked, but now, I have a multitude of Vampires, allowing me to develop a deep appreciation for them. It's truly amazing how your Vampire has evolved into your esteemed 'master' spirit and a great mediator. Although I do not have a master entity or spirit, my closest Angel companion assists me greatly in the Keep, especially when it comes to collaborating with other spirits and entities.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”