Talked with my djinns last night...

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

and I'd like to share what they told me, see what you guys think.

I have four djinns. A Norse, a Marid, an Egyptian, and an Astral. I've had my Norse djinn helping hubby and I lose weight. It's been going well. Hubby lost 40lbs, and I've lost 20lbs. Anyway, he told me he wants more and more challenging tasks. So I've given have.

My Marid had volunteered to work with my oldest son at school because his grades are low and he wanted to help him learn. This was when school first started in July. Well, he's learned what I've known forever: nothing can help someone who doesn't want to learn. My oldest has no desire to learn, though he's really intelligent. I guess my Marid has had enough. So I told him that he doesn't have to complete the task. I think he's greatly relieved, but he did try very hard and I could feel his frustration. So now he wants to be bound to hubby's necklace and work with him. Marid is a djinn who specializes in learning and technical know how. My hubby works in such an area. He's an engineer who works with Terramodel, drafting, and other stuff and survey manager of a construction company. It's very involved, plus he's going to school for a degree in engineering and taking a class to learn a bit of autocad. I think all this makes my Marid very excited to get to work and actually make progess, LOL!

My Egyptian finally received some bonding time. He was very eager for that. He tells me he specializes in wealth, beauty, and magic (conjuration, to be specific). So I set him up with projects for wealth.

My Astral is a new addition. He came from DD, one of her soaps that was supposed to be infused with a love spell to make him love me and do anything for. I don't know if it worked, but he seems VERY eager to work. He swung the pendulum huge! So I'm testing him right now to see just how eager he is. LOL.

All in all, a very good session. I found that they all (except my Marid now) hang around with me all the time. This makes things easier. Instead of setting up a task and leaving them to it, I can ask them for things as I need it. As they are supposed to be more difficult to bond with, I've been reluctant to call them all the time. But they seem eager to work and bond as well. So I have a good set, I think.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You sound much happier without Mr. Ifrit. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Awesome LadyE :hug:
I need to send mine on tasks

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Yeah, not having the ifrit has been easier. I feel like a burden has bee lifted. I'm sure he feels the same way. I think my spirits are happier as well. I've really been able to connect with some of them that have been at a distance.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Do you miss your Ifrit?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lady Evelyn. Sounds like Djinn's can be very touchy and very tricky creatures. So your husband is an engineer but is going to school for engineering? I take it that he is getting a second degree in engineering for another engineering field? That area of expertise interests me, because that is what I'm going for. I take it he's more of a civil engineer based off your description, but I could be wrong.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Actually, no, he's going for his first degree. He spent eight years in the military doing engineer work, from surveying to the office. He's exceptional, and I'm not exaggerating or partial. His job now would require someone with a degree (and about 4 people to do what he does), but he was the ONLY one in three hundred miles, at least, who knows Terramodel. So he got the job. The company is paying for his schooling to get degreed, so he's working very hard on it.

He's very good. In fact, yesterday, he was telling me about a meeting he had with top dog, with degrees, from TXDOT, where he ended schooling their a$$es. Apparently they thought that since he didn't have a degree they could bulldoze right over him. But he showed them different. And he kept it professional. He amazed himself, thanking God that it went well. I've always told him that when they get a good look at what he can do, they will work to keep him. He even has degreed engineers under him. LOL! I love it!

Oh, and yes, he's going for civil. I'm really proud of him. He's aced Trig, Chem, all three Cal., and all his other classes. He will be heading to Phys II in the Spring. Gosh, I love how smart my hubby is! Can you tell? LOL!

But this is why I think my Marid is so looking forward to working with him. He deals with math, physics and other stuff all day.

What exactly are you interested in doing after your degree?

PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ahh Lady Evelyn.. a military man. I'm a Vet as well and am using my benefits to go to school. I'm glad I could hear of someone in this paranormal field who doesn't give scathing look at people who have served and is proud of their husband.

I was a Sonar Technician (I did everything from operating on an old ship and their newer advanced arrays to troubleshooting equipment). I've been around Army and Naval engineers and all I can say is that the type of work that they do is very tough. Always the first on and the last to leave their "duty." Alot of the times, things will break down and they will be the only ones around, while everyone else is off.

I'm not exactly sure which field I'm interested in, as I am just starting out fresh in college, and do not have enough information to make a sound decision. I do have my eye on electrical and chemical engineering though. The way things operate and what they break down into their individual components have always fascinated me, as I am constantly looking at the world around me, and thinking about what is at its core to make it what it is in front of me.

There are classes you can take that are intro to the different fields, not to mention the first 2-3 years, by nature of the classes give you a sample of all the basics of each field, as all engineers have a base knowledge, with the addition of their specialty. I'm also thinking about going to an engineering fair, so that I may talk to different people from other professions and get a better idea what its like.

I agree with you on the flaunting a degree in someones face. To me, a degree is only as important as the person who chooses to do "what" with it. I do not respect people who try to show off with their degrees, as there are many different levels of knowledge... one of them being experience.. and the respectable ones are usually the ones who have experience, because they've done some amazing projects and created something. Do not get me wrong, I do respect people with degrees to the extent that they were willing to become smarter and go through the motions.

As they say, there are many bums out there who have degrees.

So what do I want to do after getting a degree in engineering? My eye was on the alternative energy field, though I'm sure there are other things I may be interested in that I have not heard about (the importance of visiting a Fair). An example would be the renewel of energy through the process of "Plasmic Gasification." That is where they take garbage and other recycables, and burn it at a very high temperature.. burning away the excess debree and the gasses form into "plasma" which can be used for energy. Very interesting process =)

By the by.. you mentioned a Marid... is there a specific use for a Marid? I'm now wondering which spirit would be the best for academics.

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I sent my Djinns to their own realm, till I can come up with a plan to work with them better...

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Psi, I am a military vet as well. Hubby and I met in Germany. We actually had the same job. I got out early to take care of the kids. So yes, I'm very proud of him but it's probably because I've been there and know the dedication and work it takes to be military. My brother was also in the Army.

My Marid is from Gwen, so he's a pretty intense djinn. My other two are from CH, but are SRA's, so I'm still learning with them.

I have a friend who is a chemical engineer, and right now he's working on his master's. It's a lot of work, and way too complicated for my mind. If you choose that, you must be very intelligent indeed. My friend was valedictorian of our class. Anyway, the one you described of burning trash to energy plasma sounds really cool. We definitely need a change in the way we are currently running things.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”