Helping a woman clean her creepy garage.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Dorothy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Okay, here's another dream I had the other nite.

I was busy in the dream cleaning a heavy set woman's garage that had faded pink carpet for flooring. My main focus in this dream had to do with the carpet. I kept running a vacuum over it again and again, trying to remove all the dirt, grass, etc... that was imbeded in it. As I was removing items from this garage and rearranging things to make it look more like a bedroom, I kept having visions of men that had been murdered in this garage. Well, anyway pretty soon I started "hearing" another vacuum running in another room at this woman's house and I peeked around the corner of the room and saw a tall, dark figure with his back turned to me vacuuming away in this other room. Thankfully, he didn't turn around and see me but... he scared the crud out of me, :scared: and I ran back into the garage that I was working in, I woke shortly after that.

Is this a warning to avoid any garage I see with pink carpeting? :lol:
There is no place like home!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well, I suppose it could be that literal... or you have a spirit passing through your home that is reaching out to you.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”