Why haven't I felt him before??

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
worldofmagic
new here
new here
Answers: 0

When I got my djinn I was told when not wearing him to keep in wrapped in silk (he also has his sand and fresh dried lavender) to keep him comfortable. Also to keep him within 5' of my bed. So he resides on my night stand. My question is this:

I just read Magnolia's post on the powerful djinn binding spell and I got mine and read the spell. I then placed him on my finger and I feel so WIERD - light headed, scatter brained, etc - all at once - my heart is racing too. Why don't I feel this way all the time - he's near me all night - do you think I'm not connecting with him when he's not on my finger?? or did the spell make the actual connection?? :roll:

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I believe you are connected to him if you have kept him with you for the first 30 days. Spells are tools, and act as amplifiers. It allowed you to feel his energy, and strengthened your connection as well.

Congratulations!

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
anya111

Hello...
powerful djinn binding spell????
Where? I must have missed something...
Thank you Anya

Shiori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's really neat, worldofmagic! I hope I'll have an experience like that soon, too! :D

“How much truth can a spirit bear, how much truth can a spirit dare? ...that became for me more and more the real measure of value.” -Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”