How do you hear the Djinn speak?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Dreamkitty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Thanks. But I want to have some sort of communication. Will the angel show me some sign he/she is there with me just like a Djinn does? do they listen to you and help fufill your wishes too like a Djinn does? if so that is the perfect item for me :) I want something friendly and sweet natured, I dont want them to get easily annoyed.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Yes, Angels are very interactive. It depends on the Angel. Bronwyns are very comforting. Read the threads about them and you will see. Sterlings are fun and outgoing. Divines will help you with communication.

Check out the encyclopedia and then look at the spirit stones in the store.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Dreamkitty
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you I think I like this more then a Djinn. Do angels grant wishes though? that is one of the main reasons im into paranormal items, to have a better life and have a spiritual friend to guide me:)

I think I will be afraid of a Djinn because of its unpredicability.

With an angel they seem more kind and not scary :flower: :inlove:

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Dreamkitty wrote:Do angels grant wishes though?
Sort of. You can't make a wish like you would to a Djinn. Angels will guide you so that you have what you are wishing for in your heart. But...they also know ahead of time if that wish is not good for you or not part of your destiny. Then they will guide you in another direction that is better than what you had originally wished for.

They are also great friends, so you will have a loyal companion. There is nothing you can't tell them. And you will always have a shoulder to cry on or even just vent. They will always listen. :angel:

Dreamkitty
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks I will try one out soon. Im going to see what happens with my wishbox first and If I have any sucess with that in bringing spirits home. Rhonda did say although I will not hear or see anything the spirits/angels will know what I want.

If nothing happens I will probally buy a cheap item from the store on this site, since I dont have enough money because im a student so I want to try out something simple and gentle first.

I think angels might be a good start for beginners :flower:

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

The sale is all month, so you can buy a spirit stone half price. After October, then they have the sale every Wednesday.

You can also go to Creepy Hollows ebay store. They have Angels SRA for $5. I just bought 2 today.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”