active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

simbi Posted: Mar 23 2008, 01:58 PM

Active Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

I hear so many wonderful experiences from these beings.

What immortal would you recommend for a novice like me to start off with?

thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hatshpset Posted: Mar 23 2008, 04:27 PM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dear simbi - look at the immortals offered and which one calls to your heart? read their descriptions and see which one makes your heart beat quick, which one sends a chill or hits you with a headache? which one do you just feel compatible with? there are many reasons for choosing certain immortals. some tend to lean toward the greek immortals; some, as myself, tend to go with the egyptian immortals which i know so well from half a century of studying and praying to them.

it comes down to all what you feel and as with any spirit, there will be some immortals that are easier to deal with than others. take your time and go through the listings of the various immortals - you might even find a norse immortal to your liking. good luck and blessed be! arsine

--------------------
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

simbi Posted: Mar 24 2008, 05:16 AM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 53

thanks Hatshpset for the excellent advice.

You contribute wonderfull advice on the forum. Even though i dont post must i come here everyday day so see how the the rest of the gang are doing.

OuJoe Posted: Mar 24 2008, 07:48 AM

Deity

Member No.: 11

simbi, I think that maybe Prometheus could be a good choice based on this description: "He is the most cunning and completely loyal to humans. He loves humans more than the other Immortals and taught them endlessly in their fight for civilization."

Probably since he like humans so much, you could connect easily... ?

OuJoe

Return to “Immortals”